AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

In custody they give you a chance to answer questions. If they have nothing on you and if they are satisfied then you can leave.

Arrest means, you get free bracelets and you'd better have dimes for one phone call and remember your lawyer's phone number and whom they should contact for bail, or bond.

With the new system in the 21st century, no money, get out of jail free card, people are back home before you know it committing the next crime.

but they can’t force you to come in for questioning, or force you to stay there right?

I watched TIR. The episode with CW and K.
I am confused about the confusion on the Timeline.
I don't see the discrepancy in times?
I took notes on CMs interview at the Swimming Hole.
The gap he is talking about has me lost.
Does anyone else share my confusion?

AMOO JMO MOO

I noticed that too. I listened to it myself to see the interviewer’s reactions and hear for myself CW’s reaction. It seems she walked in towards the end and that’s when he repeated everything and then she can be heard getting upset. It’s sad.
I'm just catching up. Which interview is it where CBW gets upset? I believe you I just want to watch for myself. If you could tell me approximately what time to start at, I would be so appreciative!

Tennessee uses grand juries (as we saw in Megan Boswell's case) and the prosecutor in that case was open that they weren't ready to go to the GJ for a while when she was charged with lying to LE. So this case may be slow even if behind the scenes LE has evidence of a crime they want to charge.

Is there a difference in being in custody and being arrested? I didn’t think there was, but someone with more knowledge would be helpful.

Here’s a good breakdown of what “custody” means. It is in the context of when Miranda warnings are required (in custody = Miranda required). https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/miranda-the-meaning-custodial-interrogation.html

T
he “one phone call” is a myth/Hollywood thing…similar to a grand “reading of the will” or surprise witness at trial :)

I know some posters expressed surprise that LE “allowed” CH to leave. CH - and anyone else - can move around and talk as they please absent a court order. 1st amendment etc.

I'm just catching up. Which interview is it where CBW gets upset? I believe you I just want to watch for myself. If you could tell me approximately what time to start at, I would be so appreciative!
It was the phone interview DW did with Cher last night, someone linked it a couple of pages ago. At about the 1:19 mark CW can be heard in the background. Assuming it is CW, of course.

here’s the link

at about 1:19:43 you can hear the door open and he retreats back to talking about CW and then she seems to get upset and calls him a name.

Last edited:
There has been extremely severe weather in the Nashville viewing area since before the hurricane. It has been hard to impossible to even drive places. This new rain/tornadoes from the hurricane is bringing new problems. People are dead, missing, etc. It is very bad.

<modsnip>

Hard to "like" your post - but I too feel this is relevant to people's overall notions of how much LE (or anyone) can do with crime and/or missing persons cases.

For the past few years, so many states have been hit hard by natural disasters. Newspapers have collapsed. We rely on youtubers and/or aggregated news (Reddit) or "news agencies" like Reuters or AP for everything. Almost no boots on the ground.

It's a very difficult time for TN and many other states in the path of Ida. We were watching casual "looting" on youtube most of yesterday evening - not the kind where swarms of people come and grab stuff, obviously, but where individuals or small groups of people went from business to business and took things (it seems hard to believe that these people could have owned all of the businesses in question).

It is very bad. All LE resources stretched to the limit (and this isn't the first time TN has suffered like this - it's pretty much an annual thing, although this is really terrible).

Yes. These parents very well could be innocent of everything social media, including YouTube private citizens, are accusing them of. They are wrecked and I’m afraid they won’t recover without a team of compassionate people. If a crime occurred in the present or the past, let LE investigate and follow the law. Right now, until an official from LE says a crime was committed, they have my full compassion. This all feels so wrong. IMO

Thank you for putting it so sweetly and succinctly. Couldn't agree more.

I just want to put out there what it is that I understood about the timeline (before CW, CH and SW got home- since this is what was being questioned)

From CM's interview CW stated the following, please know since she did not have specific times , I don't either.

They went to the hospital around 8 AM. ( Not sure if that is when they left to GO to the hospital, or if they arrived at that time- she does not specify.)

CW and SW are waiting at the Hospital when H calls and tells them to come over.

CW and SW go to H's house, H asks to tag along.

The 3 people go to the Hospital and pick up Grandma.

They stop at the Smoke shop and buy Grandma a Twisted Tea.

The proceed to the Hippie House and CW purchases the Smoke Nicotine Vapes (3 of them - Skittles Flavored) .

Then they went to Wal Greens to drop off Grandma's Script.

CW says, "Well , if we gotta wait 30 minutes, why don't we bring Summer down here and let her play for a little bit?" (Play at the Swimming Hole) .

At this point in time, they have run to several different places..all we can do is guess at the time they went to the Swimming Hole

CW then says they head over to pick up Grandma's medicine. CM says there is proof that this happened at 1:33 PM.

From there the go to Sonic and everyone gets Slushies.

The next stop is Price-Less for groceries.

CW says they couldn't have been more than 5 minutes, but who knows? That is debatable.

They then head over to drop H off at his house.

Once they do this, they are on their way home- this is when the Summer-Milk video is shot.

CW says the video was taken a couple minutes away from home.

They get home CW unbuckles SW's seat belt , the boys help bring groceries in.

From my perspective, this Timeline fits . I don't understand at all how there are questions about how it doesn't.

I believe at about 11:20 (or so) CW goes over the early part of the timeline. I think she covers most of what I have said by the 15 minute mark.

MOO AMOO JMO

IMO JMO, etc, etc…we are part of it. We have been hanging on every word of the YT entertainment machine for weeks.

It’s not helping and it kind of makes me sick.

Agreed.
I did my best to stay off and away from YT...alas, hearing the uproar about certain things made me want to verify certain things myself.

While I have tried my best to steer clear, these past 2 and a half days had me going back to watch one in particular, and rewatch 2 others that were made with CW and CM.

None of these made me change my mind, in fact , it has reaffirmed a lot for me.

I hope from here on out I can remain selective about what I choose to listen to.

JMO MOO AMOO

That’s an odd post. I wonder what made them feel it was necessary today to confirm this?

There are rumors on SM that Don was arrested last night.
but they can’t force you to come in for questioning, or force you to stay there right?

No, because you have the right to remain silent and yes, if they arrest you, you can’t leave. If you go in for questioning, they cannot detain you unless you are being charged with a crime.

IMO JMO, etc, etc…we are part of it. We have been hanging on every word of the YT entertainment machine for weeks.

It’s not helping and it kind of makes me sick.
Idk about everyone else but I look at only 2 YouTube channels generally. I try to stay engaged for Summer because if everyone loses interest, she loses. If there is something we could be doing, I’d be willing to do something more but I don’t feel bad for making sure I’m here on this website until Summer is found. There’s mostly speculation but if I were missing, I would happily take thousands of people talking about me and trying to work through what might have happened to me. We control what we support. JMO.

Rogersville, TN, where Summer lived and disappeared from, is nowhere near Nashville. It must be at least 175 miles in distance. So I am not certain of your point.
I am aware of the distance. Someone commented specifically about Nashville stations. My point addresses that and nothing else.

I just want to put out there what it is that I understood about the timeline (before CW, CH and SW got home- since this is what was being questioned)

From CM's interview CW stated the following, please know since she did not have specific times , I don't either.

They went to the hospital around 8 AM. ( Not sure if that is when they left to GO to the hospital, or if they arrived at that time- she does not specify.)

CW and SW are waiting at the Hospital when H calls and tells them to come over.

CW and SW go to H's house, H asks to tag along.

The 3 people go to the Hospital and pick up Grandma.

They stop at the Smoke shop and buy Grandma a Twisted Tea.

The proceed to the Hippie House and CW purchases the Smoke Nicotine Vapes (3 of them - Skittles Flavored) .

Then they went to Wal Greens to drop off Grandma's Script.

CW says, "Well , if we gotta wait 30 minutes, why don't we bring Summer down here and let her play for a little bit?" (Play at the Swimming Hole) .

At this point in time, they have run to several different places..all we can do is guess at the time they went to the Swimming Hole

CW then says they head over to pick up Grandma's medicine. CM says there is proof that this happened at 1:33 PM.

From there the go to Sonic and everyone gets Slushies.

The next stop is Price-Less for groceries.

CW says they couldn't have been more than 5 minutes, but who knows? That is debatable.

They then head over to drop H off at his house.

Once they do this, they are on their way home- this is when the Summer-Milk video is shot.

CW says the video was taken a couple minutes away from home.

They get home CW unbuckles SW's seat belt , the boys help bring groceries in.

From my perspective, this Timeline fits . I don't understand at all how there are questions about how it doesn't.

I believe at about 11:20 (or so) CW goes over the early part of the timeline. I think she covers most of what I have said by the 15 minute mark.

MOO AMOO JMO

I think there’s a question of when did CW and S get to H’s, how long did they stay, and what did they do? H said Summer changed. CW said Summer was wearing her bathing suit all day and didn’t change. I think that’s the only time I’m not sure about.

I have no reason to disbelieve the timeline from picking up grandma to dropping H off. I do wonder about the time between getting home and calling 911. The morning was so detailed and the late afternoon so sparse. The answer could be as simple as what happens to me more often than I’d like to admit - I lost track of time reading things online. But we just don’t know how they filled the 4 or so hours as of now.

Idk about everyone else but I look at only 2 YouTube channels generally. I try to stay engaged for Summer because if everyone loses interest, she loses. If there is something we could be doing, I’d be willing to do something more but I don’t feel bad for making sure I’m here on this website until Summer is found. There’s mostly speculation but if I were missing, I would happily take thousands of people talking about me and trying to work through what might have happened to me. We control what we support. JMO.
bbm
Great comment, I think you put that very well.
Esp. the bolded.
I am doing the same and will try to remain as committed as possible.
Thankful to everyone who cares enough to take time to comment, and this helps us search for Summer and answers as to what happened.
By posting, we are helping to find Summer, even if we do not live in that state.

I've mostly read the transcripts from the interviews, as in general -- some of the people speaking tend to mumble.
Thanks to those who have patiently transcribed and uploaded the interviews here.
I and others will remain and listen to interviews and continue to post in Summer's thread.
We won't quit, nor give up in disgust.
The allowed interviews whether YT or msm are permitted for a reason and are certainly not sickening -- but rather, helpful in understanding the circumstances in which Summer lived and went missing.

It's all helpful and crucial to locating Summer.
Summer deserved to be loved, and she needs us.
#TeamSummer !
MOO.

Last edited:
I am aware of the distance. Someone commented specifically about Nashville stations. My point addresses that and nothing else.
Trafficking takes human cargo all over the world.......Nashville would mean they were holding cargo to be moved elsewhere. Any person freed, is a blessing. Summer Moon was not the only child to go missing in Rogersville, East TN

What makes you think abductors would keep people in the town in which they originated? Smuggling means things are quietly moved from place to place until the final destination has been reached. It doesn't hurt to hope for the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members