AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I found was one of those gag sites. That’s why I figured it was not true. I was really hoping it was though! We need to find this little girl!
So disgusting. Who the Hell does that when there's a sweet little five year old missing. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Grow up,just grow up, and quit playing games. It's not funny. It's gaslighting. MOO

This is approved. Chris M joins midway and expands on his statement today.
AGAIN - content is up for discussion. YouTubers are not.
Here's what Chris speculated. I don't have a time stamp because it's still live:

"It was a play for the idea that if YouTube bought this then somebody was going to all of a sudden appear, and it would have been Don saying 'See? You can't believe everything you see on YouTube. I'm here and therefore I know who's been lying.' i.e. [J and M]."

"And I think it was targeted at any platform that would have taken it quickly and run with it. Well, when that didn't happen they panicked and they circled the wagons and they knew that there was more coming."

"Strategically, that's why I put a thumbnail up today at three in the afternoon. Because I knew they were running out of time and they knew they were running out of time. And I actually did it while somebody was live."

"Unfortunately this is a sad day in the search for Summer Wells when you have the parents of Summer Wells pranking YouTube. I've never seen anything like this in all my time and then pranking his sister, a victim of his abuse."

Last edited:
M says TBI has the recorded call from Candus.

That's a helluva prank. Luckily I don't think it will persuade LE to think Don's victims lied. Chris says the SA reports have been taken by LE which implies they are taking it seriously.

Okay, so let me get this straight....just an attempt because it is cloudy still...But in a nutshelll:

Candus hoaxed Mary, by calling last night at midnight, crying and claiming the cops took Don. Then she told them the cops were still there, and wanted to talk to her...then she hung up and didnt answer her phone...

Then she and Don didn't answer any calls after that, and when Mary reached out to you tubers, like Tiffany Marie, and told them what REALLY happened to them, and explained what Candus had said the night before...then Candus reversed course---

And Don and Candus just acted like nothing happened and claimed they were home, never were in custody, and made Mary and the rest look like liars....

Is that the general shape of recent events?

Here's what Chris speculated. I don't have a time stamp because it's still live:
"It was a play for the idea that if YouTube bought this then somebody was going to all of a sudden appear, and it would have been Don saying 'See? You can't believe everything you see on YouTube. I'm here and therefore I know whose been lying.' i.e. [J and M]."

"And I think it was targeted at any platform that would have taken it quickly and run with it. Well, when that didn't happen they panicked and they circled the wagons and they knew that there was more coming."

"Strategically, that's why I put a thumbnail up today at three in the afternoon. Because I knew they were running out of time and they knew they were running out of time. And I actually did it while somebody was live."

"Unfortunately this is a sad day in the search for Summer Wells when you have the parents of Summer Wells pranking YouTube. I've never seen anything like this in all my time and then pranking his sister, a victim of his abuse."
bbm
Smdh.
How cruel of them to prank his sister.
And how is this helping to find Summer ?
Imo.

Okay, so let me get this straight....just an attempt because it is cloudy still...But in a nutshelll:

Candus hoaxed Mary, by calling last night at midnight, crying and claiming the cops took Don. Then she told them the cops were still there, and wanted to talk to her...then she hung up and didnt answer her phone...

Then she and Don didn't answer any calls after that, and when Mary reached out to you tubers, like Tiffany Marie, and told them what REALLY happened to them, and explained what Candus had said the night before...then Candus reversed course---

And Don and Candus just acted like nothing happened and claimed they were home, never were in custody, and made Mary and the rest look like liars....

Yep. Except CM told all of YouTube about the hoax and now it looks like Candus and Don lied.

I think there’s a question of when did CW and S get to H’s, how long did they stay, and what did they do? H said Summer changed. CW said Summer was wearing her bathing suit all day and didn’t change. I think that’s the only time I’m not sure about.

I have no reason to disbelieve the timeline from picking up grandma to dropping H off. I do wonder about the time between getting home and calling 911. The morning was so detailed and the late afternoon so sparse. The answer could be as simple as what happens to me more often than I’d like to admit - I lost track of time reading things online. But we just don’t know how they filled the 4 or so hours as of now.

Thank you for the reply.
I would think what happened afterward (after they got home) would be most important as well.

This is why I was surprised that CM and K were focused on the timeline between the hospital and the Script pick-up.

MOO JMO AMOO

So disgusting. Who the Hell does that when there's a sweet little five year old missing. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Grow up,just grow up, and quit playing games. It's not funny. It's gaslighting. MOO

The video post was interesting. LE said they did not take Don into custody. The bigger rumor was that he was extradited. Now it is clear that he was not. Is that what Chris McDonough message about? I hope his message was about other matters. Article below is very informative. (They set Mary up, (not a part of article.)
Kentucky officials detail collaborative efforts in human trafficking sting - ABC 36 News

TBI was one of agencies on the: OPERATION UNITED FRONT (see mention article)

Last edited:

No idea. It didn't sound even remotely like CW's voice to my ears.
I think I'll return to ignoring tube..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member