AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not known what happened to Summer Moon.

It is not known what the Wells know. Therefore, what are they living through?

The article implied that the grief was about death and everyone should allow the Wells to morn

in peace. That is what I took from the article.

Let's get to the truth and a conclusion before lashing out at people which is what the article

does IMO. Why is it okay for the writer to have a public opinion? and so can everyone else

but, only if they are being understanding and not negative?

There are 3 completely different accounts of critical moments in the day of Summer Moon's

disappearance. I'm am

feeling sorry for the Wells, the innocent children. Something is not right and

Candus Wells appears too sanitized. Until I know where Summer Moon is I will continue

to talk about the little girl. It is the adult Wells who should go private.

If others chose to curse the Wells, then that may be how they process the events. People are good

and people are mean. Reality.

What are they living through? Seriously?

Anyway, from the letter.

I'm a man and can't even start to know what a Mother is going through with such losses. I'm so sorry Don and Candace.

This one line really stood out to me. It uses the word 'death' but it matches 'child missing' : "The death of a child is devastating and often referred to as the worst experience a parent can endure. A child’s death causes a profound family crisis. It shatters core beliefs and assumptions about the world and the expectations about how life should unfold. The overwhelming suffering and intense emotions that flood the days, weeks, months, and years following the loss is called grief."

https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/from-a-friend-about-grief

They lost me at Gestapo. Are they really comparing anyone who takes issue with that horrific stunt they pulled as the Gestapo? Really????? If bending over backwards to make excuses were an Olympic sport. That would take the bronze,silver,and Gold,throw in a platinum medal for good measure. MOO
I don't see compassion as an Olympic sport.
It's what separates us from inanimate objects.

I wonder if that grief piece was written by their ‘advocate/PI’ person? Parts of it I could wholly agree with if I didn’t get the distinct feeling that a lot of it is about justifying behaviour that was ultimately damaging, behaviour with which several parties may well have been complicit.

I wonder if that grief piece was written by their ‘advocate/PI’ person? Parts of it I could wholly agree with if I didn’t get the distinct feeling that a lot of it is about justifying behaviour that was ultimately damaging, behaviour with which several parties may well have been complicit.
I think it's a church person.

I also think that YouTube has gone out of control on this case. And I also doubt the motives of several YouTubers.

But it's the first tv interview with Don and Candus that raised my suspicion that this is not a missing persons case IMO.

Let LE do their job. They know so much more. And justice will be done. I'm convinced of that.

I think it's a church person.
RSBM
Originally, I was thinking it was probably their advocate/“PI.” But, I just noticed they spelled Candus as Candace…. So it’s likely someone further removed. A church person seems like a good possibility. But dang, it could even be a random post they found on YouTube or Reddit by a sympathizer.

Could be church. I’m sceptical about a few of the influences around that family at the moment. I don’t believe for a second that DW or CW came up with the idea to use a news prank site by themselves.

I think I’ve just arrived at the point where I don’t believe anything that anyone says anymore though. So much nonsense.

I have a thought!

Wondering if Summer was going to stay home with her brothers while mom and grandmother went to the hospital!

mom decided to take her with them

didn’t DW call and ask who was home that he was going to go home but since they were not there he decided to work?Did he think Summer would be home?

and the call about a creep coming around touching kids?
<modsnip>

just my thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a thought!

Wondering if Summer was going to stay home with her brothers while mom and grandmother went to the hospital!

mom decided to take her with them

didn’t DW call and ask who was home that he was going to go home but since they were not there he decided to work?Did he think Summer would be home?

and the call about a creep coming around touching kids?
<modsnip>

just my thoughts!

Can you flesh out how you think this may have led to her disappearance?

Antics.

endless antics. CW and DW were not forced to act and say the things they’ve done and said..

I’m so disgusted and wonder just what in the world their kids were constantly subjected to.

SUMMER WE WILL FIND THE TRUTH AND BRING YOU HOME HONEY!

I apologise for this repost. But this keeps niggling at me. IMO, this is very crucial to the time line of the "events" (What DW says he done) of that day.

Summer Wells Father Retraces His Steps / Tour & Sheds

When DW is retracing his moves when he allegedly drove home AFTER hearing Summer was missing. I believe he was with someone else. He takes us on a tour of the shed(s). He then drives along a road and says. " "so WE turn", then he corrects himself and says, "I" turn straight away in here". I know i bang on about pronouns, but they don't lie, they are instinctive and require NO pre thought. WE DO NOT MIX THEM UP. If i asked you to recount a past event, would you stop to think what pronoun to use? No, because you know you was either alone (I) or with someone ("WE"). IMO, DW was home well before he received the call from CW. Who was in his truck with him when he ("WE") turned "straight away in here"? HE WAS NOT ALONE. Was someone driving behind him in another car/truck?

Time stamped.

MOO

Edited: Missing text.

https://youtu.be/gN7WFnDI9xI?t=149
Show less

Last edited:
Sympathizer? Meaning someone who has yet to see the proof that they are guilty of something?

How would you prove they are guilty?

I don't know how anything could be proven without Summer Moon reappearing and telling everyone where she was.

Regarding the prayer circle Candus and Don were attending? I could see those individuals/attendees approaching the property and attempting to hug Don and the boys; a friendly gesture. IMO and speculation.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members