AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Don referred to his always feeling that something was going to happen to Summer (CM interview), I have been wondering if he meant that maybe one of his business friends had been impatient with some habits of Don, maybe slow payment of debts, or poor product characteristics, and had threatened over the years to take his daughter away. A threat which had been ignored until it came true
I had thought he was afraid for her because of CW and how messed up she gets !
I also think there was stuff going on we are not privy to!
jmo

Last edited:
I thought is was a woman who wrote.

I wasn't impressed.

In fact, she should send the letter to Youtube or Semi Valley, or better yet, send the article to prisoners on death row. People are being who they are. In fact, some are glad other have problems worse than theirs. Does that make it all okay, no.

Most importantly, nobody, not anybody knows if they are grieving. Nobody said Summer Moon was dead. The implication is in the article. It is impossible to wag a finger at adults and tell them that their ugly behavior is naughty. It isn't realistic. The reason that the world is up in arms is because Summer Moon doesn't deserve whatever is happening If anything, why can't children, the innocent, be protected?
I don't think it was meant to "impress," but rather to help people understand what grief looks like and to emphasize that people shouldn't be judged when living through such a tragic experience.

How could they not be grieving? Their daughter is missing and the boys have been removed from the home.

Nobody said Summer was dead, but I think it's unlikely that she is alive. There has been no sign of her since the day she went missing and LE doesn't seem to have any significant leads.

Either way, the not knowing must be unbearable. Although CW seems to be holding out hope that her daughter is alive, I don't see how that makes it any easier for her. Just the thought of what she could be going through would cause any parent to go crazy with grief.

IMO

I wasn't impressed.

In fact, she should send the letter to Youtube or Semi Valley, or better yet, send the article to prisoners on death row. People are being who they are. In fact, some are glad other have problems worse than theirs. Does that make it all okay, no.

Most importantly, nobody, not anybody knows if they are grieving. Nobody said Summer Moon was dead. The implication is in the article. It is impossible to wag a finger at adults and tell them that their ugly behavior is naughty. It isn't realistic. The reason that the world is up in arms is because Summer Moon doesn't deserve whatever is happening If anything, why can't children, the innocent, be protected?
They lost me at Gestapo. Are they really comparing anyone who takes issue with that horrific stunt they pulled as the Gestapo? Really????? If bending over backwards to make excuses were an Olympic sport. That would take the bronze,silver,and Gold,throw in a platinum medal for good measure. MOO

I wasn't impressed.

BBM I’m not the one who said it was a man. My comment that the statements were powerful was simply because I like to consider other viewpoints about a situation so that I don’t get tunnel vision. You should direct your comments to the author of the article. I didn’t write it.

The more searching I do for articles and info from those first weeks, the less surprised I get on how things changed over time.
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article252255673.html

“She went out the basement door and we haven’t seen her since,” Donald Wesley Wells told WSMV in Nashville.

Her mother, Candus Wells, couldn’t find Summer when she came inside, the father told the newspaper. He said it wasn’t unusual for them to find Summer out back.

“She has to be outside,” he said. “She’s an outside type of person.”

Is she outside or was she outside and than taken?

Summer Wells’ Mom Says She Fears Her Girl Was ‘Lured Away’

“I know she didn't walk away from this property by herself or off this yard, by her swing. I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took her and has lured her away from here,” Candus Bly told local CBS/ABC-affiliated network WJHL in an interview Monday.

Although investigators have not concluded that Summer Wells was abducted from her home, the girl’s father, Don Wells, said he believes his daughter was snatched. He suggested on Monday that a kidnapper had descended a hill around their home after seizing his daughter, thrown her into a car “and drove her as far away as they could from this area.”

Descending a hill? And the word seizing... did that come from the reporter or did he use that word?
LE uses a science, the parents are going by what they know to be possible. Experience. Knowing very bad people, here horror from those people. Criminals aren't selective. If they are a serial offender they may have perfected the art of snatching children.

Don Wells said on the phone with Mary that he has done some bad things in his life. IMO He is telling the public who he is. Believe him. He said he ran drugs into Mexico. Phone call to Chris McDonough The Interview Room People die from drugs. Someone's son or daughter. Revenge could come from anyone. IMO speculative thoughts, It's either karma, she left, or someone is paying him back, abduction, and sold, or a horrible mistake, she died. (speculative conclusions) Either way, when Summer Moon is found hopefully, alive, he's lost, if there was SA in the home. He has denied it. Hopefully he is telling the truth.

HYPOTHETICAL:
What if Summer Moon did get hurt. What if she did scream at the end of the driveway, after taken away. What if she didn't want to leave, so she screamed? Maybe everyone thought she was unconscious and she came too. Are there black market medical people, unground? Is she still hurt? What if the plan is that she is found when she is well?

Last edited by a moderator:
When Don referred to his always feeling that something was going to happen to Summer (CM interview), I have been wondering if he meant that maybe one of his business friends had been impatient with some habits of Don, maybe slow payment of debts, or poor product characteristics, and had threatened over the years to take his daughter away. A threat which had been ignored until it came true
If he always had a feeling something was going to happen to Summer why didn’t he put in place security cameras around the house and property even trail cameras they are so cheap now? He had the money to buy a new SUV that according to him it sat most of the time.

But did LE state that the neighbors would NOT let anyone search their property ??

I know DW stated it but not sure (or I can't remember) if that actually came from LE or not and if not, then we can't believe it. IMO

I'm neutral as to whether it did or didn't happen. I meant that there's enough gaps in the search that I don't feel confident they've ruled out the possibility she wandered off.

Except I think DW was right there and it was preplanned. So that is hard to explain. I do agree she was not sober.

I can't help but wonder if she has ever made an emotional, frantic, heartbreaking call to anyone about Summer being taken.
BBM
EXACTLY !!
I agree also....DW was there, coaching her and it was preplanned, IMO
She did not sound sober, to me, anyway.
I am not saying she wasn't sober, but, she did not sound like it.
Again, JMO

An Academy award nomination is in the mail.

Just a shame it wasn't used to plea for Summer to return, or to be found or begging someone to come forward.
Now, that, I might believe to be possibly heartfelt.

IMO

WHERE IS SUMMER ?????

BBM
Well, in all honesty, IMO and per CM, the whole phone call was a PRANK
CW was "acting" and deceiving her sister in law, who then felt she needed to share the {Fake} info with her family and elderly parents.
I just can't even imagine having to tell my family, especially parents, that their son was
A. Arrested by LE/FBI and hauled away to Boston AND
B. Some Drug cartel took him, beat him up, will kill him, whatever.

Only to find out afterwards that it is a HOAX, a PRANK !!

So, IMO.. her faking and asking "Where is she" in regards to Summer was just part of her Act.

Unbelievable.

As always, JMO
I think it was a prank.
It came across as someone diverting, covering up, deflecting.
Thought up for whatever reason, it doesn’t have to make sense to us.
I’ve received many phone calls like that - the crying while spinning a crazy story. Switched on in an instant. Switched off just as quick. Sometimes accompanied with laughter and pride at their “accomplishment” after they hang up.
Maybe I’m cynical or biased due to my experiences.
JMO

Last edited:
I think it was a prank.
It came across as someone diverting, covering up, deflecting.
It was something DW and CW thought up for whatever reason, it doesn’t have to make sense to us.
I’ve received many phone calls like that - the crying while spinning a crazy story. Switched on in an instant. Switched off just as quick. Sometimes accompanied with laughter and pride at their “accomplishment” after they hang up.
Maybe I’m cynical or biased due to my experiences.
JMO

I am going to say that I trust your experiences. And, well, I'll admit nothing like that has ever happened to me personally. But it put me in mind of what I'd call 'loco behavior' in my own family, both as a straight out prank or...claiming prank afterwards - pranking was rare in my life as my mother would not permit it...

I think both examples you provided are ones that keep parents helicoptering their children and not letting them play outside unsupervised. Horrific!
Perpetrators in both cases seemed to be serial offenders with a place for disposal already selected.
I am not saying it isn’t possible but a stranger entering that property by chance with two adults present and all those dogs and then grabbing Summer soundlessly and fleeing without being caught on any cameras along the way is unlikely.
I guess it depends on what you mean by "stranger." A nearby RSO could have spotted Summer and staked out the property. If it was someone who had lived in the area for decades, he might have been familiar with the property "of old." FL is a likely candidate, imho. The Wells family didn't seem to know him or even know of him, so he was a stranger even though he lived within walking distance.

If Summer wandered down to the road on her own, then she might have been grabbed by an opportunistic abductor who never entered the property. That seems incredibly unlikely to me, but it isn't impossible.

If he always had a feeling something was going to happen to Summer why didn’t he put in place security cameras around the house and property even trail cameras they are so cheap now? He had the money to buy a new SUV that according to him it sat most of the time.
I took that as a bit of hyperbole—not a deliberate lie, but not quite literally true, either. I took it to mean that Summer was especially precious to him and therefore he worried about her excessively.

Last edited:
They lost me at Gestapo. Are they really comparing anyone who takes issue with that horrific stunt they pulled as the Gestapo? Really????? If bending over backwards to make excuses were an Olympic sport. That would take the bronze,silver,and Gold,throw in a platinum medal for good measure. MOO

The article is judging those who judge the Wells and saying that everyone should mind their business. Yet the article is judging the poor souls who are showing how horrified they are by commenting on the story.

I don't think it was meant to "impress," but rather to help people understand what grief looks like and to emphasize that people shouldn't be judged when living through such a tragic experience.

How could they not be grieving? Their daughter is missing and the boys have been removed from the home.

Nobody said Summer was dead, but I think it's unlikely that she is alive. There has been no sign of her since the day she went missing and LE doesn't seem to have any significant leads.

Either way, the not knowing must be unbearable. Although CW seems to be holding out hope that her daughter is alive, I don't see how that makes it any easier for her. Just the thought of what she could be going through would cause any parent to go crazy with grief.

IMO

It is not known what happened to Summer Moon.

It is not known what the Wells know. Therefore, what are they living through?

The article implied that the grief was about death and everyone should allow the Wells to morn

in peace. That is what I took from the article.

Let's get to the truth and a conclusion before lashing out at people which is what the article

does IMO. Why is it okay for the writer to have a public opinion? and so can everyone else

but, only if they are being understanding and not negative?

There are 3 completely different accounts of critical moments in the day of Summer Moon's

disappearance. I'm am

feeling sorry for the Wells, the innocent children. Something is not right and

Candus Wells appears too sanitized. Until I know where Summer Moon is I will continue

to talk about the little girl. It is the adult Wells who should go private.

If others chose to curse the Wells, then that may be how they process the events. People are good

and people are mean. Reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member