AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I’ve been following Summer’s disappearance since the Amber Alert, but have yet to post because you all have posted and asked such great questions, and I don’t think I have any valuable information to add, just an off opinion.

My thoughts from the first day Summer was reported missing were unlike my feelings for most missing child cases-I found myself thinking Summer was alive, money being the motive. It was just a gut feeling I had, not to sound weird. I’m trying to follow the rules, so I still don’t think I can say what my thoughts have always been. I know I sound like a whackadoodle and maybe it’s just a hope, but I do think Summer is alive. Ugh, I feel like I’m going to be judged so badly for posting this, but after over two months, I still feel the same as I did the first day; that Summer is alive, and I really don’t know why.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I do. I feel she may be alive. Possibly she was handed off for nefarious purposes, but alive nonetheless. MOO

When Don referred to his always feeling that something was going to happen to Summer (CM interview), I have been wondering if he meant that maybe one of his business friends had been impatient with some habits of Don, maybe slow payment of debts, or poor product characteristics, and had threatened over the years to take his daughter away. A threat which had been ignored until it came true

When he says that it always makes me feel weird. I feel like he is trying to feel less guilty about her disappearance....that it was pre ordained or something.

When Don referred to his always feeling that something was going to happen to Summer (CM interview), I have been wondering if he meant that maybe one of his business friends had been impatient with some habits of Don, maybe slow payment of debts, or poor product characteristics, and had threatened over the years to take his daughter away. A threat which had been ignored until it came true
I had thought he was afraid for her because of CW and how messed up she gets !
I also think there was stuff going on we are not privy to!
jmo

What was it people used to say?
(par phrased) I give my honor on the life of my first born. Usually referring to a son.
HYPOTHETICAL: Could it be he took the red truck to sell or use as a down payment for a debt. They laughed at him. Then took his daughter.

If there is SA in the family, why wouldn't somebody in that circle take her. Or even extended circle. Someone with a permanent home with neighbors who never ask questions. Mamma Candi's family too.

I AM READY FOR A NEW POLL.......

So, someone just alluded to our lack of facts.

I agree, we do no not know if Don was at work all day, or if he came home earlier than usual. This could be why he initially said (MSM intreviews) that he got home before LE. Maybe it was hours earlier, and he left and came back when LE was already there, visited shed area with 4WD, etc.

Except for an SM timestamp, we don't know when the video/photo of SW was taken. So we don't know if they ever made it home. Why weren't there photos taken by Candus of a fun activity like planting with Chase always on the case?

The call in the car. Candus told H (unmasked video) that Don had said that some guy was on the property who wanted to hug little kids. Candus denied that (CM video) essentially calling H a liar. Maybe that could have been a call from DW to meet him someplace, like at home where he already was, watching the weird guy in the yard.

So Candus lets H off and heads for home, but near the site where the video/photo was taken, got another call from Don to meet him at the water park near his ostensible work site.

Maybe one of the couples good friends, with lots of kids, was at the water park and invited the Wells' kids for a home stay, a get together for all the kids before school started and the kids wouldn't see each other.

So maybe Candus and Don left Summer with the family at the water park, and headed for home, happy that Summer would be with their family friends for a few days.

But, maybe something happened with the situation with the family friends, and Summer was not returned. This could explain the somewhat blase attitude, lack of tears, lack of emotion etc. Meaning that they have always known that she is alive, just not where the family took her.

Probably the Wells went to LE, and LE has been on the tail of this family who may have absconded with the little girl. But, for caution's sake, LE maintains that everyone is a suspect just to keep that other family off guard.

What was it people used to say?
(par phrased) I give my honor on the life of my first born. Usually referring to a son.
HYPOTHETICAL: Could it be he took the red truck to sell or use as a down payment for a debt. They laughed at him. Then took his daughter.

If there is SA in the family, why wouldn't somebody in that circle take her. Or even extended circle. Someone with a permanent home with neighbors who never ask questions. Mamma Candi's family too.

I AM READY FOR A NEW POLL.......
Clearly, in his own words, he always feared that something would happen to Summer, and that she probably knew it to. So maybe he discussed some bad things with her, that could happen.

The more searching I do for articles and info from those first weeks, the less surprised I get on how things changed over time.
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article252255673.html

“She went out the basement door and we haven’t seen her since,” Donald Wesley Wells told WSMV in Nashville.

Her mother, Candus Wells, couldn’t find Summer when she came inside, the father told the newspaper. He said it wasn’t unusual for them to find Summer out back.

“She has to be outside,” he said. “She’s an outside type of person.”

Is she outside or was she outside and than taken?

Summer Wells’ Mom Says She Fears Her Girl Was ‘Lured Away’

“I know she didn't walk away from this property by herself or off this yard, by her swing. I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took her and has lured her away from here,” Candus Bly told local CBS/ABC-affiliated network WJHL in an interview Monday.

Although investigators have not concluded that Summer Wells was abducted from her home, the girl’s father, Don Wells, said he believes his daughter was snatched. He suggested on Monday that a kidnapper had descended a hill around their home after seizing his daughter, thrown her into a car “and drove her as far away as they could from this area.”

Descending a hill? And the word seizing... did that come from the reporter or did he use that word?

This is powerful.
I thought is was a woman who wrote.

I wasn't impressed.

In fact, she should send the letter to Youtube or Semi Valley, or better yet, send the article to prisoners on death row. People are being who they are. In fact, some are glad other have problems worse than theirs. Does that make it all okay, no.

Most importantly, nobody, not anybody knows if they are grieving. Nobody said Summer Moon was dead. The implication is in the article. It is impossible to wag a finger at adults and tell them that their ugly behavior is naughty. It isn't realistic. The reason that the world is up in arms is because Summer Moon doesn't deserve whatever is happening If anything, why can't children, the innocent, be protected?

When he says that it always makes me feel weird. I feel like he is trying to feel less guilty about her disappearance....that it was pre ordained or something.
With Don,IMO one can't pay too much attention to the first time he says something. We need to listen to how he rephrases the same subject in following interviews, like looking for pieces of the puzzle in your shag rug under the card table. While he said that about knowing something would happen to her, he describes himself stroking her hair over and over. That's when he said she probably knew something was going to happen to her. (CM interview with DW).

BBM
Well, in all honesty, IMO and per CM, the whole phone call was a PRANK
CW was "acting" and deceiving her sister in law, who then felt she needed to share the {Fake} info with her family and elderly parents.
I just can't even imagine having to tell my family, especially parents, that their son was
A. Arrested by LE/FBI and hauled away to Boston AND
B. Some Drug cartel took him, beat him up, will kill him, whatever.

Only to find out afterwards that it is a HOAX, a PRANK !!

So, IMO.. her faking and asking "Where is she" in regards to Summer was just part of her Act.

Unbelievable.

As always, JMO

Can someone enlighten me as to how CM is certain it's a prank? TIA.

If it's because DW said so, I absolutely don't share CM's confidence in that information - but is there more? What did CM say?

(The perps take Summer Moon so the family doesn't rat on any specific persons. They can't tell the LE because hoarding money is against the law, and Don can't prove it is his. If LE dog smells anything suspicious on the money later, they will confiscate all of it.)

hoarding money is not against the law.

I thought is was a woman who wrote.

I wasn't impressed.

In fact, she should send the letter to Youtube or Semi Valley, or better yet, send the article to prisoners on death row. People are being who they are. In fact, some are glad other have problems worse than theirs. Does that make it all okay, no.

Most importantly, nobody, not anybody knows if they are grieving. Nobody said Summer Moon was dead. The implication is in the article. It is impossible to wag a finger at adults and tell them that their ugly behavior is naughty. It isn't realistic. The reason that the world is up in arms is because Summer Moon doesn't deserve whatever is happening If anything, why can't children, the innocent, be protected?

Parents of missing children certainly do grieve, especially at more than 80 days out. In fact, I'd say by definition they are both grieving (no matter what other circumstances are involved).

Are you saying there are no signs of acute grief here? I see lots of grief, myself. Prisoners on death row aren't typically in the social media business, which was her point, I believe.

However - you and I both are. All of WS is social media, all of FB, comments on FB, twitter, Tik-Tok, Insta - and comments on newspaper websites around the world. She says "youtubers" because in this case, there's almost no SM any place else but Youtube, to a much lesser extent WS, and then even less on reddit.

Lgood.morning all!
I was.listening to the call with M and CW again!
M says to.CW think of your boys you'll.get them back CW is sobbing
Next M says Something along the lines of. Summer is.out there
A d CW in a very heart breaking g voice says to M
WHERE IS SHE? This was the moment I felt she has nothing to.do.with her disappearance! She does not.know where she is!
I.could be wrong! But I hope I'm.right!

Imo

Personally I think she deserves an Oscar.
I think she fooled every statement and behavioral analyst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finding Summer; solving a disappearence always seems to boil down to who saw the victim last (IMO). So, who REALLY saw Summer last? We have a handful of possibilities with three brothers, mom and grandmom who we know were present. Which one was the last one to see Summer? What is that one's story?

Can anyone say for sure if the Wells had gates and game cameras on their property? If so, has it been disclosed if LE has videos from their own property?

Finding Summer; solving a disappearence always seems to boil down to who saw the victim last (IMO). So, who REALLY saw Summer last? We have a handful of possibilities with three brothers, mom and grandmom who we know were present. Which one was the last one to see Summer? What is that one's story?
Also we don't know when the father was home that day. And he had referred to a bad guy on the property who wanted to hug kids.

I don't think that it's weird.
I really think that there are people who have this feeling. I've had that sense of impending doom multiple times in my life.

One of those times was when my boyfriend bought a big red car.
I never wanted to drive it cause I said that I would wreck it.
I drove it twice. The first time I got a speeding ticket for driving two miles too fast.
The second time I got in a mass collision on the highway after having taken my boyfriend to the airport. Before I drove back I asked his parents for their phone number again in case something happened.
Had I not asked for the number, I would have escaped the mass collision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321