AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kittythehare , we don't know that CB was under CH's supervision all day. From what we have been told, they were together off and on for a lot of the day.

But, even in what CB has said, CH was at the hospital for hours while CB was doing other things. CB even went over to A's and got H.

Then, after everyone got back home, in CB's account she was in the house for a while watching TV with the boys and doing laundry. CB doesn't say that CH was in the house with her during this time.

DW was seen at work so he was there, but... We don't know exactly what amount of time he was there.

But, back to CB... It just seems she dragged CH all over the place. It's a little weird, but then i go back and realize CH was never said to be at some of the places. Then some others she was mostly just in the car. Sometimes CB was also in the car (because she was driving), sometimes she wasn't (by her account and H's account).

This all being said, i don't think CB ... I don't know if i can write this. I agree with you. I don't think she did that.
I don't think there was sufficient time to cover up an accident, either.
The most time they had was 3 hours.
There were blood hounds and cadaver dogs on that site very very soon after she was reported missing.
They would have found something significant if something significant had occurred.
And having said all of that I've a feeling the actual perpetrators are possibly people we have never heard of.
There is a very good reason for the FBI, CARD to stay on this case for this length of time.
That has always suggested to me that it's far more complicated than we will ever know.

CARD does not take 00's of cases a year. They take very few. They have massive resources, links posted upthread.

TBI website has a section on child abduction.

There are far far too many possibilities at this stage or any stage to even hazard a guess at what's going down, really.

It is quite possible that it will turn into a cold case too.

They're not going to give mindless pressers with zero information. Why should they?
I'd imagine they are very well psht off at the social media behaviour, rumors, psychics and experts..
They don't owe the public anything.
They will if they like.

Yeah, the FBI CARD team still being around just is....

All i can think is this case is part of a bigger thing that is unrelated to a lot of the things we're hearing about.
They only asked for one thing from the general public and that was a vehicle ID or location or owner 'who may have been a witness to 'something'

Except for that photo, I never saw that expression on her face. It doesn't look anything like all the other photos/vids we've seen. And the hair, of course, is completely different.

I am sorry but that photo has always given me the creeps. It seems forest and looks nothing like her in my Opinion. I don’t believe it is the photo that should be front and center on any flyer or news cast.

IMO

formerly justaparent, I had to change identities in order to get back in to websleuths.

I don't think there was sufficient time to cover up an accident, either.
The most time they had was 3 hours.
There were blood hounds and cadaver dogs on that site very very soon after she was reported missing.
They would have found something significant if something significant had occurred.
And having said all of that I've a feeling the actual perpetrators are possibly people we have never heard of.
There is a very good reason for the FBI, CARD to stay on this case for this length of time.
That has always suggested to me that it's far more complicated than we will ever know.

CARD does not take 00's of cases a year. They take very few. They have massive resources, links posted upthread.

TBI website has a section on child abduction.

There are far far too many possibilities at this stage or any stage to even hazard a guess at what's going down, really.

It is quite possible that it will turn into a cold case too.

They're not going to give mindless pressers with zero information. Why should they?
I'd imagine they are very well psht off at the social media behaviour, rumors, psychics and experts..
They don't owe the public anything.
They will if they like.

IMO certain kinds of accidents could be covered up very quickly by one person without anyone else being aware. I'm not saying this is what occurred but I do believe that an accident/cover up could be possible. IMO.

Good Morning - Thread is Open

Please Read:

To ensure the main thread maintains focus on Summer, a separate thread has been created in the basement for discussion of the allegations surrounding DW.

A link to that thread is located here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/periphery-of-summer-wells-case.585172/

If your post is more about Summer and her search, the post belongs in the main thread.

If your post is more about DW and the situation unfolding concerning his past, the post belongs in the basement.

Is the most recent Chris McDonough video of the phone call with Mary and Don or the call from Candus to Mary from Unmasked allowed to be discussed? Sorry, haven't been on this thread for a while. TIA.

Here's where you can discuss it. :)

They only asked for one thing from the general public and that was a vehicle ID or location or owner 'who may have been a witness to 'something'
I think its time for LE to release more information. I can’t help but to think back to Lonzie Barton’s case and how information was withheld that could have led to finding that poor baby’s body while evidence of abuse was intact. That scenario was very similar with drugs and a mystery carjacker/abduction l. A child’s body can spirited away and hidden very quickly.
I am not pointing blame at the parents ( against TOS) but someone had familiarity of this residence and the family and brought harm to this child.
I hope with each passing day that evidence is not slipping away.
People with knowledge of the area and/ or knowledge of the family may be following this case and one piece of the puzzle could make them make a connection.

Lgood.morning all!
I was.listening to the call with M and CW again!
M says to.CW think of your boys you'll.get them back CW is sobbing
Next M says Something along the lines of. Summer is.out there
A d CW in a very heart breaking g voice says to M
WHERE IS SHE? This was the moment I felt she has nothing to.do.with her disappearance! She does not.know where she is!
I.could be wrong! But I hope I'm.right!

Imo

I think its time for LE to release more information. I can’t help but to think back to Lonzie Barton’s case and how information was withheld that could have led to finding that poor baby’s body while evidence of abuse was intact. That scenario was very similar with drugs and a mystery carjacker/abduction l. A child’s body can spirited away and hidden very quickly.
I am not pointing blame at the parents ( against TOS) but someone had familiarity of this residence and the family and brought harm to this child.
I hope with each passing day that evidence is not slipping away.
People with knowledge of the area and/ or knowledge of the family may be following this case and one piece of the puzzle could make them make a connection.
It’s very disconcerting that we’ve reached 81 days without Summer being found. At this late date as you noted key evidence could be gone. I also now believe that there will never be any charges filed until she is found.

Like Haleigh Cummings!
I'm not so.sure she will.ever.be found!

Jmo
If the story of all the stars aligning and SW was snatched from that hill by a child predator that was unknown to the family then SW would have been found by now. A pedophile wants to commit the evil act without being caught and then dispose of evidence and connection as quickly as possible.
IMO if this was the case we would not still be asking the question “ Where is Summer?”

If the story of all the stars aligning and SW was snatched from that hill by a child predator that was unknown to the family then SW would have been found by now. A pedophile wants to commit the evil act without being caught and then dispose of evidence and connection as quickly as possible.
IMO if this was the case we would not still be asking the question “ Where is Summer?”

Agreed!
They want to.put as much distance between themselves and the victim!

There is just so.much wilderness in Tennessee!
Holly Bobo comes to.mind.
May not be a stranger and she may be found d very close
Someone e has.to.be lucky to.look in the right spot!
Sad!

My own feeling is DW is the more controlling person in the house. He is quite a bit older than CB and the way he talks about CB is quite derogatory. Mixing in substance abuse from my perspective it would be a toxic environment.
Yes people stay in these types of relationships for many reasons, co -dependency being one.

IMO that is a red flag. Why does he keep pointing a finger at her?

Control is relevant to what is needed. Don appears to be a traditional type.

Is he religious at times of crisis because that is his culture. Is it what they did in his family growing up?

Candus is no different. When is she allowed to take charge? When does Don hand her complete authority? There is so much more to Candus. IMO she is the direct link to wherever
Sommer Moon may be. There is too much light on Don, which Don has created by stepping out in front. There is nothing worse than when a person who may know something gets ignored because someone else takes on the role as leader. It happens when common sense takes a back seat to someones' authority. IMO, Don is way out of his comfort zone as leader of the pack, pun intended, and may have cost LE success is a early conclusion of a missing child's location. Who spends 90.9% of the time with the children? Candus. Who spent 99.9% of the time with Summer Moon? The brothers. Those four individuals together, IMO have the answers.

This post is a long post I apologize in advance. I have so many mixed emotions and thoughts I just rambled to my self to make sense of it. Before I start all in my personal opinion based on news reports MSM, Those bits of YT we are allowed.I hope I dont go outside the scope of WS. I have many questions. Pleases delete if inappropriate ModS

Oh Dear I have a really long post full of questions I would like to ask
<modsnip>

Power Company/Tree Loppers/Electric Line Clearance

Q. Did you have prior notice that the tree work for the power cables was going to be done on/near your property or did the power company just show up.

Q. Did they need your permission to access this part of the property or does the Power Company own the land /tracks the cables go over?

Q. Can the power company access the property freely without any access being unlocked or opened for them?

Q. What day did the power company start work?

Q. What day did the company finish work?

Observation

In my part of the world if any work needs to be done on publicly owned utilities ie Overhead Power cables that cross privately owned property , all landowners and residents are advised in advance I assume rightly or wrongly it is the same in the USA. I personally call my animals in on days like this so they don’t meet up with scary noisey dangerous equipment by accident.

Little Red Truck

Q. Were you woken up from the loud noises at 3AM in the morning on the 15th June?

Q. Were the Dogs disturbed or making noise at 3am in the morning?

Q. Did you investigate loud noises and where they were coming from prior to leaving for work?

Q. What time was it when you first saw the Little Red Truck?

Q. Where was the little red truck stuck exactly?

Q. Did You use the Subaru to pull the little red truck out of trouble?

Q. Did you go straight to work after the Truck pulling incident or did you return home.

Q. Did you let your wife know about the little red truck

General Questions

Q. Why would you take a brand new Subaru to a construction site when you have a work truck?

Q. What time did you leave home for work on Tuesday 15th June

Q. What time did Candus call you to say Summer is missing?

Q. Was anyone with you when you received the call from Candus?

Q. What time did you leave work on Tuesday 15th June?

Q. What time did you (Don) call the police?

Q. Why would you go to the Creek before going home?

Q. Did you have to open a gate or did you just drive up to the shed and creek?

So was it a normal day prior to Summer Going missing?

Hell No!

We have noises at 3am so bad a neighbour calls it in according to Don

We have Don before even leaving the locality dragging a small red truck from being stranded in attendance with Law Enforcement in attendance.

We have tree fellers/loppers clearing branches from power lines

We have a new landowner camping in the vicinity

We have Grandma needing to go to Hospital and be there by 8am

We have ? driving a brand new Saubru

We have barking dogs disappeared for the day and not barking or alerting

We have a child missing!

This was by no means was a normal day by anyone's standards in my personal opinion. It was a very busy day with lots of moving parts

The question is, Is it Circumstantial or A Coincidence ?

<modsnip>

Motive I Have several No Particular Order

I quite simply think someone somewhere is teaching DW a very hard painful lesson. (Revenge) I also think DW knew the day would come and could have preempted it.

<modsnip>

I am interested to know what happened to Jose. Someone else who appears to have disappeared from 110 or is that 185 Ben Hill Road google maps is confused. However rumor has it Grandus made Jose pack his bags and then drove him away from danger. Whilst leaving her daughter and grandchildren alone with the husband who had reportedly committed Domestic Violence against Candus and threatened Jose.

I take it LE showed up and verified Jose was still alive and well?

Where Were the Kids that evening? Fast asleep in the basement !

I think October 2020 is the secret that binds Don, Candus & Grandus together and tares Alli and Candus apart. All In my very own personal humble opinion

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been stranger abductions of children where the child's body was never found.
The case of Michaela Garecht is one example. The case was recently solved, and LE knows that it was an abduction by a stranger, but Michaela's body has never been found.
It's true that a perp with a connection to the victim is far more likely than a stranger to conceal the victim's body, but sometimes a complete stranger will hide the victim's body.
Jacob Wetterling was abducted and murdered by a complete stranger, but he was buried, and his skeleton was only found because the killer led LE to it (decades after the murder).

ETA: I think that most perps are aware of DNA now, so I think that we'll see more and more cases where the victim's body is hidden or destroyed even when there was no prior connection between the killer and the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9