AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me that’s a good thing? I’m lost MOO

Hi @sleuther0192837465 - It was stated:

My wife just left the district attorney’s office with the FBI, and she passed her lie detector test,” Donald Wells said Tuesday. “Then they told her to hurry down to the command center because they just got a tip, so we’re freaking out right now .”
Father of Summer Wells says wife has passed lie detector test | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Then @rainynights added this in post #116:
https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1407752626029072389?s=20

The reference to timing was the realization both these events happened late in the day on Tuesday. It was simply an observation on the timing.

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1407752626029072389?s=19
From confirmed TBI account.

I thought TBI said they had already done this.
Do you mean they already canvassed the street?

I'm recalling Janice's case in Washington state. LE blocked off the entrance to the trailer park and talked to everyone going in and out as well as going door to door. And, as well as collecting DNA from males in the neighborhood. All of that, and they had their eye on one specific person.

jmo

My wife just left the district attorney’s office with the FBI, and she passed her lie detector test,” Donald Wells said Tuesday. “Then they told her to hurry down to the command center because they just got a tip, so we’re freaking out right now .”
Father of Summer Wells says wife has passed lie detector test | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

The reference to timing was the realization both these events happened late in the day on Tuesday. It was simply an observation on the timing.
It must have been a heck of a tip,and not just FB rumors,or gossip. I hope it's the break needed to find Summer. MOO

Thank you!

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1407752626029072389?s=19
From confirmed TBI account.

I thought TBI said they had already done this.

The last PC,the TBI spokeswoman, stated....we have identified vehicles in the area the day Summer went missing and have interviewed them.

This is the first time I've heard, seen, or msn has reported a traffic stop.

IMOO ...this is good, not everyone especially in rural area keep up with the news. Personal interaction may encourage someone to speak up. They may also be asking if they've seen any unfamiliar cars in the area, visitors, relatives visiting, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean they already canvassed the street?

I'm recalling Janice's case in Washington state. LE blocked off the entrance to the trailer park and talked to everyone going in and out as well as going door to door. And, as well as collecting DNA from males in the neighborhood. All of that, and they had their eye on one specific person.

jmo

IIRC TBI lady said vehicles/drivers,etc had been spoken to/accounted for at least once maybe twice.

Personally I find this canvas troubling that it took place yesterday evening. But that's me.

Perhaps recommendation from CARD.

MOO

From everything I’ve seen here, it’s clear to me that law enforcement has suspicions regarding the family. That of course does not mean that they are correct, but it’s obvious that is an angle they are actively exploring.

I remember during the Gannon Stauch case, law enforcement also discussed there being a “parallel investigation,” one that was traveling down two roads, foul play and that of a lost child.

Of course in that one, they were positive that the former occurred, but didn’t want to tip their hand.

Every case is different, and every law enforcement agency is different. That being said, I’d be very surprised if this did not involve foul play.

There are a lot of red flags here.
I first learned about the concept of "dual investigations" during Jenise Wright's case (2014) and it's become a common practice in missing cases since then. It makes good sense IMO but it may also mean we won't hear much about the investigation for a while.

IIRC TBI lady said vehicles/drivers,etc had been spoken to/accounted for at least once maybe twice.

Personally I find this canvas troubling that it took place yesterday evening. But that's me.

Perhaps recommendation from CARD.

MOO

And sometimes these canvasses, camera checks, etc. are done to confirm is something is NOT seen on camera when it should have been.

I first learned about the concept of "dual investigations" during Jenise Wright's case (2014) and it's become a common practice in missing cases since then. It makes good sense IMO but it may also mean we won't hear much about the investigation for a while.

Interestingly, in Jenise's case, a neighbor and friend of the family was the perpetrator. He was a teen who was well known to Jenise's older siblings and parents.

Also, searchers found some of Jenise's clothing and then a day or two later, found her body just 15 feet from where they found her clothing. Noting this because it is startling how long it took to find her body when it was so close to her clothing.

Not sure if there will be parallels or similarities with Summer. Obviously, I hope she is found safe and alive.

Jenise Wright murder suspect caught police’s eyes days before arrest

Interestingly, in Jenise's case, a neighbor and friend of the family was the perpetrator. He was a teen who was well known to Jenise's older siblings and parents.

Also, searchers found some of Jenise's clothing and then a day or two later, found her body just 15 feet from where they found her clothing. Noting this because it is startling how long it took to find her body when it was so close to her clothing.

Not sure if there will be parallels or similarities with Summer. Obviously, I hope she is found safe and alive.

Oh. One more thing to point out with Jenise's case. The other children were removed from the home while LE was searching for Jenise, but the parents had nothing to do with Jenise's disappearance or murder. They eventually had to go to court to get their other children back.

The Hailey Dunn investigation is another case where LE said there were "dual investigations." That case has taken YEARS, even with suspects who were not that bright (IMO).

here is a link. and the relevant snip
Aug. 13, 2001, where the residence was searched, and Wells was found hiding in a storage room. Wells was arrested for a parole violation out of Utah and charged with being a fugitive from justice.
What happened to 5-year-old Summer Wells? What we know one week since she went missing in Tennessee | WAVY.com
The original poster said DV charges for 2001. This is a parole violation from Utah. Thanks for posting.

Did MSM report a DV for 2001?

Last edited:

This was maybe the first child case I followed and it broke my heart. Zahra Baker was another. I have avoided child cases since these. But Summer is only about 20 miles from me. I have had a bad feeling about it since about day 3 or 4 but am choosing to hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee