AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole issue with DW emphasizing that the basement door was unlocked is that, to my mind , it's not relevant. Let's look at 2 possible scenarios for her disappearance:
Why did DW feel the need to add that detail ? Repeatedly.

In actual fact, it's isn't relevant. Summer could have done it herself. One of the boys could have gone out and come back in without locking the door. But this man has just learned his child is missing and an area he believed was safe for his children wasn't. Maybe for the first time he recognized the basement wasn't secure and safe.

Just an observation. I noticed that the mother is being very open about her social media to the point she has even given the news station permission to use and post her videos. That said, my impression is she is attempting to be transparent with info and events posted on social media. It seems, and I could be wrong so jut an observation, that she isn’t trying to hide or remove videos or info.

Excerpt:
HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) — The mother of missing Rogersville 5-year-old Summer Utah-Moon Wells has shared videos from her TikTok account with News Channel 11.

Candus Bly, who also goes by Candus Wells, shared videos on her TikTok account of her now-missing daughter. She has given News Channel 11 permission to use the videos posted.

Summer Wells’ mother shares Tik Tok videos of missing daughter | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

I'm simply saying I don't find this detail relevant. IF it's true that the boys were upstairs watching youtube and saw Summer go downstairs to the basement, and IF it's true that CW entered the house a few minutes after Summer did, then of course she would have had to have left via the basement door. Otherwise, someone in that house would have seen her. Assuming, of course, that any of this is true.

<modsnip>
Dad is trying to find any reason she would have gotten past CW and her mom... Maybe he's just lost and this is the piece that was relevant in what he was told initially.... I think it's just where his mind is. So sad, hope she is found today or at least some news for hope.

In actual fact, it's isn't relevant. Summer could have done it herself. One of the boys could have gone out and come back in without locking the door. But this man has just learned his child is missing and an area he believed was safe for his children wasn't. Maybe for the first time he recognized the basement wasn't secure and safe.

That was my whole point...that, to me, it's an irrelevant detail. Other WSers may not agree with me, and that's fine. We can, and often do, have different opinions on things.

I think he wants us to think that because the door was unlocked someone could've been lying in wait in the basement, and that its proof someone went out the door.

I guess it would only be relevant if the door was regularly locked to begin with, which I doubt considering 4 kids and being very rural. It's pretty well known many people in rural areas do not lock their doors then again times are changing, so I don't know. I don't think it's irrelevant if it turns out she really was kidnapped but it is not likely in my opinion either.

Thank you mods for the answer about not sharing Church Easter service video of Summer. It may not have anything to do with her disappearance but it does clearly show behavior and it makes me question her dad's statement that she would "never go into the woods". I think she would. MOO.

There seem to be a lot of places and things in the yard to hide under. A red wheel barrel type that is upside down doesn’t seem to have been moved. And what about the water barrel?
Please tell me the yard has been searched thoroughly and I just missed it.

Someone asked up thread what I would do if missing child.

As others said, you don't know until it happens.

Just this minute and moment, I think that I MYSELF.. would create a private message thread in WS.. asking for help help help to create flyers for me with long term members that I trusted not to share with anyone so I could vent, and ask for guidance etc. from others here so it wasn't in public domain.

Just a MOO.

Memories of Sierrah Joughin and we had a member here that was family to the boyfriend.. who cut off all the rumors as she was a member. She was on threads within 24 hours stating such, and we ALL at WS discounted the boyfriend based on her comments.. as he was the last person seen with her. MOO

Once that WS member posted such... he NEVER EVER was considered or spoke of as a perp. I would hope that would happen if I ever did a shout out as it really helped in that case MOO as to WS comments from then on.

And it nipped in the bud ANY negatives to him. MOO

ETA: Same with Erin Corwin thread with WS insider. MOO

Last edited:
There seem to be a lot of places and things in the yard to hide under. A red wheel barrel type that is upside down doesn’t seem to have been moved. And what about the water barrel?

Nothing to link to, but my guess would be given the efforts and extensive manpower searching many acres, my opinion is the area around the home was treated no differently. Likely searched, searched and searched again as they are doing the fields.

According to yesterdays presser, Leslie said the family reported Summer missing around 6:30 pm, and Leslie also said the last time anyone saw her was early afternoon. Early afternoon is defined as between 12 noon and 3 pm. This just speaks volumes to me, especially since it was reported that one of the boys saw Summer shortly before 6 pm.

'Nobody is more frustrated than we are.' TBI provides update in Summer Wells search

Last edited:
Nothing to link to, but my guess would be given the efforts and extensive manpower searching many acres, my opinion is the area around the home was treated no differently. Likely searched, searched and searched again as they are doing the fields.
MOO Protocol is to start at "last seen" and move on from there.

If not, then I'm moving to that county to launch my new life of crime.

Just an observation. I noticed that the mother is being very open about her social media to the point she has even given the news station permission to use and post her videos. That said, my impression is she is attempting to be transparent with info and events posted on social media. It seems, and I could be wrong so jut an observation, that she isn’t trying to hide or remove videos or info.

Excerpt:
HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) — The mother of missing Rogersville 5-year-old Summer Utah-Moon Wells has shared videos from her TikTok account with News Channel 11.

Candus Bly, who also goes by Candus Wells, shared videos on her TikTok account of her now-missing daughter. She has given News Channel 11 permission to use the videos posted.

Summer Wells’ mother shares Tik Tok videos of missing daughter | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

"Jun 25, 2021 / 09:47 AM EDT" is the release. But this was released by the father 7 days ago.. huh????

Is this a week old information as this happened long ago?

My point is getting lost, I think.

Summer would've been able to get OUT through the door whether it was locked or unlocked. But she would not be able to lock it again behind her, right? So if it was locked when DW and CW were searching for her, it means she could not have gone out the door because she could not have locked the door again behind her.

Exactly, and to wonder off, if the basement door was locked, she would have had to out another door, walking past her brothers or past her mother and grandma. That unlocked door is the only thing that supports her walking off on her own unseen. JMO

My theory: a predator stalking a low socio-economic area happened upon a five year old girl playing by herself out the front of her house and was enticed into his or her car. Said predator drove away with Summer. This case will not have a happy ending. We can only hope that neighbours have camera footage of a suspicious car driving in the area. My gut feeling is the parents were not involved at all. This screams opportunistic predator to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier