AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i think DW maybe thinks that if people are going to talk about him then he might as well chime in with his POV.

Through most of the people who post here lives (and his) that was impossible, you could write a letter to the editor or something, but you could not just call up and start talking.

He could join forums, too, if he wanted to. But, he seems to prefer you tube.

I can barely continue with this case right now.
We need official law enforcement updates.
Personally, I have seen and heard far too much already.
I just think TBI will be issuing some kind of update soon.
At least I hope so.
I have followed since the Amber Alert came to my cell phone.
Not sure if answers are any closer.
I do believe the phone and other digital records are back by now.
Maybe those records will help solve this puzzle.
As far as hearing more from DW or CW, unless it helps bring Summer Wells home, I'm done listening to them.
I understand they're technically the 'victims' here, but I don't see anything from them lately that is helping.
Goodnight wherever you are Summer.
My heart hurts for you. :(
Chi in TN
E4BrofxUYAEeaDQ.jpg

<modsnip>

IMO: Maybe the best way to stay out of trouble with CPS is to stay out of public view with children. IMO Hence her reason for going to the horse pond, privacy, June 15, 2021. Chris McDonough The Day SUMMER WELLS vanished, part 3 - The Interview Room, Leslie tells the story. 19:35
:eek:

I missed part of that interview…thanks for bringing it up! I went back and listened again. o_O I just can’t even wrap my head around how out of control things were for this family BEFORE Summer went missing.

I checked to see what TN laws say about leaving children home alone. I was kind of shocked that it doesn't have any law that says you can't leave your children home alone, but only to use your best judgement. This is the case in many states. The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) states that children under the age of 12 are rarely mature enough to be left alone for long periods. I guess I have never had a reason to look at this information before, but now that I have I'm really shocked at how laxed this law/ or no law is concerning the welfare of children in our US are. Wow!

I keep wondering if DW and CW had a land line in their home? We know that they both had cell phones to communicate with each other, but did those boys at home have away to call their parents in the event that something happened?

I checked to see what TN laws say about leaving children home alone. I was kind of shocked that it doesn't have any law that says you can't leave your children home alone, but only to use your best judgement. This is the case in many states. The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) states that children under the age of 12 are rarely mature enough to be left alone for long periods. I guess I have never had a reason to look at this information before, but now that I have I'm really shocked at how laxed this law/ or no law is concerning the welfare of children in our US are. Wow!

It varies by state. The problem is that kids mature at wildly different rates. It’s not like weight guidelines for car seats. The reality is that American work laws aren’t exactly family-friendly, sitters are $15-20/hr, and that neglect laws already exist. (Big rule when my older kids are alone is no food allowed, which obviously limits how long they can be alone!).

I have confidence that LE is doing a good job in this case. I'm willing to wait for them to do their job and find the truth.

The facts of this case are slim. Lots of speculation but limited certainty.

Hopefully Summer will be found soon.
I feel the same! I feel that theyre
I can barely continue with this case right now.
We need official law enforcement updates.
Personally, I have seen and heard far too much already.
I just think TBI will be issuing some kind of update soon.
At least I hope so.
I have followed since the Amber Alert came to my cell phone.
Not sure if answers are any closer.
I do believe the phone and other digital records are back by now.
Maybe those records will help solve this puzzle.
As far as hearing more from DW or CW, unless it helps bring Summer Wells home, I'm done listening to them.
I understand they're technically the 'victims' here, but I don't see anything from them lately that is helping.
Goodnight wherever you are Summer.
My heart hurts for you. :(
Chi in TN
View attachment 312224

i Feel the exact same
being quiet for a reason!! I don’t understand why DW can’t stay off YouTube

I keep wondering if DW and CW had a land line in their home? We know that they both had cell phones to communicate with each other, but did those boys at home have away to call their parents in the event that something happened?

An iPad can be used to make phone calls; I don’t know if they had one. Regardless, it has already been established that the home environment did not mean minimum safety standards (ie CPS removal). JMO.

<modsnip: Removed speculation that is not based on any known fact>

IMO: Maybe the best way to stay out of trouble with CPS is to stay out of public view with children. IMO Hence her reason for going to the horse pond, privacy, June 15, 2021. Chris McDonough The Day SUMMER WELLS vanished, part 3 - The Interview Room, Leslie tells the story. 19:35

To respond to the question which went before this post: Why not take the kids into the grocery store? Go to the link Chris McDonough Interview Room and listen to Leslie. Why leave the boys at home, locked with the tv? <modsnip> So many questions, very few answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
TIR live this evening
Human Trafficking and the Summer Wells Case -- The Interview Room with Chris McDonough

Join Chris and his guest JC Holt from Operation Underground Railroad as they discuss human trafficking, a global epidemic that's even impacting Tennessee where Summer Wells, the 5-year-old girl went missing on June 15.

I wonder if they both had a second phone (burner phone) as well. For when you don't want calls to be traced to you.

Saying that the boys were locked in "nobody in, nobody out" implies some sort of lock setup where keys would be needed to leave the house, as well as to enter the house as is usual. That is a really strange thing to think about...imagine being locked into a house and unable to leave....what would the purpose of doing this? Also, I feel certain it would against fire code to lock children into a house. How would they get out if there was a fire if they were locked in?
It's another part of the narrative that I just don't buy.

Saying that the boys were locked in "nobody in, nobody out" implies some sort of lock setup where keys would be needed to leave the house, as well as to enter the house as is usual. That is a really strange thing to think about...imagine being locked into a house and unable to leave....what would the purpose of doing this? Also, I feel certain it would against fire code to lock children into a house. How would they get out if there was a fire if they were locked in?

<modsnip: off topic>

Don felt the need to have a weapon in 2020 even though it was illegal because of his criminal status. In the Chris McDonough The Interview Room, The Day Summer Wells Vanished. 11:03 Allie said that Don had several trucks for sale on the property. Candus sold one when Don left for Utah (in 2020) with the oldest son. That was also when Candus asked Allie and Hunter to stay at the house for security purposes. Candus would have been alone with three children under the age of 10, the youngest 4 yrs old. If Don had vehicles for sale, then he also had keys in the house. Assets acquired for their value, livelihood. If Candus sold a truck, then she most likely had cash from the sale. Allie gave that information because Chris McDonough asked how, in her opinion, do the Wells have the cars/ trucks that they drive? When Allie left, with her children, Jose stayed behind for Candus' security reasons. Don also said that random people would trespass onto the property at night. Kind of spooky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, I’ve always thought C called H. She was in his neck of the woods and how would he know she just happened to be in town because H made sound like they hadn’t talked in a while.

In H interview he states that CW texted him first and said her mother was in the hospital.
Then H said he then called CW and ask if they wanted to come to his house and wait for Grandma to be done at the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey