AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that Summer may never be found. There are too many possibilities about where she may be.

From what CMcD on the Interview Room tells us on the internet, the next move will be Jennie's case in Utah.

You might be thinking of organized searches and such, but yes, parents do look!
I was joking…sort of. The first case I followed on Websleuths was Evelyn Boswell and her mom definitely wasn’t looking. Orrin and Orson Wests’ adoptive parents aren’t looking for them either. DW and CW haven’t exactly been papering the area with flyers and conducting searches either.

I put more effort into finding our cat that went missing 3 days after we moved into a new house—a nearly 400 mile move. I papered the whole neighborhood with flyers, every vet in town, and every shelter and adoption center. I was frantically out searching and that was for a cat, not a child.

I was joking…sort of. The first case I followed on Websleuths was Evelyn Boswell and her mom definitely wasn’t looking. Orrin and Orson Wests’ adoptive parents aren’t looking for them either. DW and CW haven’t exactly been papering the area with flyers and conducting searches either.

I put more effort into finding our cat that went missing 3 days after we moved into a new house—a nearly 400 mile move. I papered the whole neighborhood with flyers, every vet in town, and every shelter and adoption center. I was frantically out searching and that was for a cat, not a child.
Ah, gotcha! :)

Do you have a link to info on this scream that was heard? I don’t remember reading about that.

IIRC The scream is something DW brought up way after the fact, at the same time he said Summer was sick that day. Were either correct? Who knows.

The “facts” according to DW seem to change on a daily basis.

I'd rent equipment and take out every tree and bush on my. property if I thought my girl was there.

I said before that I would walk that whole eleven acres and search for my child. I would keep tying plastic ribbons on the area where I searched so I would know where I had been.

What do you gain by just sitting there day after day? I wonder if DW went back to work.

Even if I found my child dead at least I would know where she was. JMO

IIRC The scream is something DW brought up way after the fact, at the same time he said Summer was sick that day. Were either correct? Who knows.

There is a video with the neighbor that says she heard the scream on YT. It isn't an approved video on here.
I don't know how reliable this neighbor is. We cannot discuss this video because it isn't approved.

I stepped away from this case because I found YouTube specifically (private citizens, former detectives, etc.) to be toxic and harmful to this case.

It probably won’t ever happen but I wish LE would put on blast specific platforms that mislead, lie and obstruct in this case.

I feel so sorry for this little girl who I believe is waiting for someone to find her, recover her. Tragic. IMO

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/m...ting-summer-wells-disappearance-investigation

December- that's interesting, I had someone comment to me about the 'slushy dye color' apparently lacking from that picture as well. I wondered if perhaps the 'flavor' slushy was a red and that's why Summers lips look so pink in that pic? Of course, it could just be lighting or other distortion. I do think it would be unusual for a 5 year olds' face and hands to stay so clean in the situation described. Maybe it was another day? Maybe an adult held the slushy for her? Maybe she had her face and hands wiped or washed after drinking?

Don't slushies still come with straws????

There is a video with the neighbor that says she heard the scream on YT. It isn't an approved video on here.
I don't know how reliable this neighbor is. We cannot discuss this video because it isn't approved.

I know. Lots of controversy about that as far as when and if.

You would actually look for her? Really? Is that a thing parents whose children go missing actually do? It seems most of the cases I’ve followed here, that would be an unusual move. :(

most would continue to be in front of MSM and do everything they could to get the word out. Many will even put up posters. In this case the parents (one parent) do rambling interviews in what appears to be intoxicated condition. I’m not linking to the videos because they’ve been approved and are in the media thread or on the first page of this thread, including one where CW is so out of it that a welfare check should have been requested.

moo

They do, but the part at the bottom gets frozen, so many people (especially children), tip the cup up to get that part out. Some of the slushy is completely liquid and drips past the frozen part. Then they get brain freeze which may lead to some clumsiness.

If this was an adult person, this would be different. But, she is five and probably drinking in a moving vehicle. Also, i am not going to do a poll or anything, but i have a feeling anything blue is more popular with children than adults. Moo

The person who observed this worked retail and said they saw this staining on little children many times. This was at a pharmacy. The pharmacy did not sell anything like slushes.

Last edited:

I heard DW specifically tell Mrs. Cher that SW was not sick and had not been sick. Idk .. it was that one that the J4Justice person was also there, but DW could only hear Mrs. Cher. She asked him about more than one illness (sniffles, stomach ache) and he said no, and that he didn't know where that comes from...

I am not saying he didn't say the opposite some other time because I have only listened to about 15 percent of his interviews.

Now the scream... Idk...

I heard DW specifically tell Mrs. Cher that SW was not sick and had not been sick. Idk .. it was that one that the J4Justice person was also there, but DW could only hear Mrs. Cher. She asked him about more than one illness (sniffles, stomach ache) and he said no, and that he didn't know where that comes from...

I am not saying he didn't say the opposite some other time because I have only listened to about 15 percent of his interviews.

Now the scream... Idk...
The scream DW brought up I BELIEVE in the live he did with the Cher’s right after CM did that switch up interview where he said it was going to be about the 40 min but then brought on one of the victims. I just remember DW was outside during the interview, I’ll see if I can find it.

They do, but the part at the bottom gets frozen, so many people (especially children), tip the cup up to get that part out. Some of the slushy is completely liquid and drips past the frozen part. Then they get brain freeze which may lead to some clumsiness.

If this was an adult person, this would be different. But, she is five and probably drinking in a moving vehicle. Also, i am not going to do a poll or anything, but i have a feeling anything blue is more popular with children than adults. Moo

The person who observed this worked retail and said they saw this staining on little children many times. This was at a pharmacy. The pharmacy did not sell anything like slushes.

Is the trip to Sonic in question?

My kids always did better with a straw than not, meaning I didn't always have slops down the front of them, crazy stained lips or stained fingers.

I'm guessing LE knows if they were there or not. They could track receipts or look at cameras.

Is the trip to Sonic in question?

My kids always did better with a straw than not, meaning I didn't always have slops down the front of them, crazy stained lips or stained fingers.

I'm guessing LE knows if they were there or not. They could track receipts or look at cameras.
I am not saying they weren't there.

What i am saying is perhaps there is more time in between the last photo and Sonic than what I had thought. Remember, we have never been given definite times on anything, so we all had to make assumptions.

I can see not having stuff spilled down the front because I really haven't seen that very often. My friend said more with the lips. Not that kids don't spill stuff because everyone does at least a few times in life, but if a child was being careful maybe the clothes would be fine.

However, I can see blue lips kind of easily because of what i described.

The fingers could go either way, depending on the child, imo. But, that was about swimming... And someone else said they had not noticed that going into similar situations, so idk.

You would actually look for her? Really? Is that a thing parents whose children go missing actually do? It seems most of the cases I’ve followed here, that would be an unusual move. :(
Oh I'd search for my grown DD. My grown nephews. Their kids. He*l if my elderly mom went missing I'd searc for her.

He*l yeah! JMO any loved one would. What? Throw up your hands, and say "oh well?"

Do they? I'm a foodie. That's important. I even go into the straw. Ya know one end is a regular straw and the other like a shovel. Ya'll know what I mean?

Look if I get a water ice there's a straw. If the straw at the other end is beveled like a fork kind of? I.got a problem. Leave **** how it always was. Toss in a lousey.pretzel stick.

Soooooo did Summer get.a straw? Pardon my manners I don't do Slushies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member