AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the hood has always bothered me.

One thing I think could have happened... If you look at the picture adjusted horizontally so that the seat back is straight, you can see how far over she slipped. So, as she moved, the hood didn't stay behind her, but sort of was carried to where it is now. Jmo
It's like someone grabbed the hood to position her against the milk JMO.

ETA... There are several scenarios in which press conferences and pleading wouldn't help SW. I agree. Also, i think if LE really believed that a press conference with the family would be helpful, they would have suggested it.
The press conference and publicity thing is actually something that’s bothered me from the very beginning of this case. Like you said, there are scenarios where it wouldn’t help, but someone would have to know what scenario happened to Summer to know that.

If we assume nobody knows what happened to Summer, how would anyone know that a press conference would not help to find her? If she was abducted like the parents claimed since the first day, wouldn’t you want as many people as possible to see her face and know her in case she’s being transported and someone happens to see her? The thought I can’t get away from is “how could it hurt the chances of finding Summer?” I see how it may not help find her, but I don’t understand how it could hurt the possibility of finding her either. (I’m not aware of a kidnapping or ransom demand where that would change things). If I were a parent who didn’t know what happened to my child, I’d take every opportunity… whether flyers or press or talking to neighbors, anything that doesn’t hurt my chances of finding my child. Unless I already knew what happened to my child.

I’m not saying this would have led to Summer being found. It’s just a behavior I’ve struggled to understand from the beginning. To me it reads more like adults being afraid of saying too much so they feel more comfortable on YouTube where the questions are whatever you want them to be. JMO.

In my opinion, if DW were responsible for SW disappearance, and they all were in on knowing what happened, CH would spill the beans quickly on what DW did or what she thinks he may have done or could possibly do. (like DW's siblings are doing) If I recall correctly, didn't she inform LE that DW had a gun in his vehicle in the October incident?
Bingo!

Are these things sealed up or is the liquid accessible? I have never seen a vape up close.

Eta i mean accessible to a person who is not vaping... Just someone who picks one up.
Someone else has probably replied already.
I use the juul vapes.
Their cartridges can easily be chewed on by a child or even a pet.
One cartridge equals a pack of cigarettes.
The Skittles stick kind can also accidentally be ingested.
There's a liquid nicotine that's generally flavored.
In the case of a Skittles or other flavored vape stick, they can be very dangerous to kids.
Very tempting because of the flavoring.
There have been deaths related to e-cigs and the sticks and also the cartridge kind.
Chi

IMHO <modsnip>
Surely DW isn't trying to put his boys in scrutiny. :(
The boys told officials, according to Chris last night, that they were playing hide and seek.
I'm hoping for an official update from law enforcement soon.
This has gone on way too long.
It's giving lots of us in TN nightmares to be honest.
<modsnip>. A stranger abduction would be extremely high risk.
I don't think so since TBI has issued no warning.
TBI continues to stress everyone is a suspect.
That means everyone that had any possible contact with Summer imo.
Something has to give soon.
Honestly, I feel games are being played. Not by law enforcement.
Games like this are not funny at all.
Where is Summer?
Chi
ETA link

Last edited by a moderator:
The press conference and publicity thing is actually something that’s bothered me from the very beginning of this case. Like you said, there are scenarios where it wouldn’t help, but someone would have to know what scenario happened to Summer to know that.

If we assume nobody knows what happened to Summer, how would anyone know that a press conference would not help to find her? If she was abducted like the parents claimed since the first day, wouldn’t you want as many people as possible to see her face and know her in case she’s being transported and someone happens to see her? The thought I can’t get away from is “how could it hurt the chances of finding Summer?” I see how it may not help find her, but I don’t understand how it could hurt the possibility of finding her either. (I’m not aware of a kidnapping or ransom demand where that would change things). If I were a parent who didn’t know what happened to my child, I’d take every opportunity… whether flyers or press or talking to neighbors, anything that doesn’t hurt my chances of finding my child. Unless I already knew what happened to my child.

I’m not saying this would have led to Summer being found. It’s just a behavior I’ve struggled to understand from the beginning. To me it reads more like adults being afraid of saying too much so they feel more comfortable on YouTube where the questions are whatever you want them to be. JMO.
I agree 100%. It’s almost unheard of for a family, who believe their child was abducted, to avoid doing any MSM or objecting to flyers. There’s no reasonable explanation for it. I think back to George Anthony driving around with the mobile billboard for Caylee despite knowing in his heart that she was dead and his daughter was responsible.

DW said they used to not get along, but get along better now.

Why would that be?

What changed that CH now likes him after 13 years or so of not liking him?

First of all you have a pathological liar saying that.

Put that aside. The woman is living on his property.

Possibility who is gonna dime out who and for what? JMO they all got something on eachother.

It's survival of the fittest. Do what suits you best. IMO they've gone through life this way. To "normal" functioning society we don't get it. We can pour over it again and again who said what. What did the minor say?

These people and again JMO couldn't tell the truth if they wanted to. They are adept at living in a manner such that it appeases them.

"WATCH WHAT THEY DO. NOT LISTEN WHAT THEY SAY"

The puzzling part to me is that we know they've all been interviewed by LE and allegedly given lie detector tests. Apparently LE doesn't have enough to make an arrest. If it's been proven that they lied to LE then surely they could have arrested them for obstruction just to divide them and put pressure on someone to spill the beans. They haven't done that. Are we to believe that this bunch has outsmarted the local LE as well as TBI and the CARD team? That doesn't seem likely, does it? Is there no forensic evidence? No electronic evidence from cell phones or automobiles? Surely there has been enough time to get those results back. I'm scratching my head over here wondering what's really going on behind the scenes!

<modsnip>
The boys told officials, according to Chris last night, that they were playing hide and seek.
Where is Summer?
Chi
ETA link
Oh that makes sense now. I remember CM suggesting to DW that the boys and Summer would play hide and seek. CM didn't really pose it as a question to DW which threw me a bit.

<modsnip>
Where is Summer?
Chi
ETA link

So they were playing hide and seek the day Summer went missing? Did CM give any sort of timeline for that?

In all the years I have been in SAR, I have never seen a situation where LE has not helped the family of a missing person get in contact with MSM and guide them through the process. 99.9% of the time there is one or more officers at the local and state level trained in public affairs, media coordination and family liaison that are on call 24/7 just for this purpose.

What do you make of this? This particular locale doesn't have these resources? Or they're choosing not to use them in this case?

@dacjess , you're right... I don't see how it could hurt.

I am surprised at how many people worldwide are looking for little SW and trying to solve this case. She might not be known to everyone, but there are eyes out for her everywhere.

I believe if LE asked people to put up her picture in any country, there would be a few volunteers printing them off and taking them around.

I wish LE would give us something else. At least CM has provided the hide and seek information from the boys.

First of all you have a pathological liar saying that.

Put that aside. The woman is living on his property.

Possibility who is gonna dime out who and for what? JMO they all got something on eachother.

It's survival of the fittest. Do what suits you best. IMO they've gone through life this way. To "normal" functioning society we don't get it. We can pour over it again and again who said what. What did the minor say?

These people and again JMO couldn't tell the truth if they wanted to. They are adept at living in a manner such that it appeases them.

"WATCH WHAT THEY DO. NOT LISTEN WHAT THEY SAY"

your post made my mind go to CB when she was talking of her sister gone missing. She said she didn't know what happened or what didn't happen, But she was in another state when her sister went missing.

Anybody know what CB did when Rose went missing? Did she go to where Rose lived and try to search or put up flyers for her missing? Would be interesting to know this info if we focus on what they did, not what they said.

edit to add:
For that matter, what exactly did CH do when her daughter went missing? Did she learn from that (like get flyers out quickly) and bring her knowledge to help find Summer? It was reported that she yelled for her. Did she do anything else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member