AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The statistics are pretty accurate, but on the negative side they tend to cause folks who don't take the time to dig into the facts to wag their finger at the parents on social media from the anonymity of a keyboard and internet connection. From the 460 thousand missing child cases each year in the US, something like 400 are most likely stranger abductions (allowing for some statistical variation).

The statistics are pretty accurate, but on the negative side they tend to cause folks who don't take the time to dig into the facts to wag their finger at the parents on social media from the anonymity of a keyboard and internet connection. From the 460 thousand missing child cases each year in the US, something like 400 are most likely stranger abductions (allowing for some statistical variation).
The time I’ve taken to dig into the facts (and the lies, feigning, manipulating, skewing) IS the reason I feel the way I do, and the stats back that up, not the other way around.

I hope TBI is still very diligently working the case and continually interviewing to keep track of inconsistencies. I think the cell coverage there will be a huge hinderance to getting the data they need, but I’m still going to pray for justice for this beautiful bright light of a human. SUMMER WE WILL NOT FORGET!!!

Thank you for that. Sadly, Summer could be (and most likely IS) one of the ~400. After all this time and with the few facts that there are, there really is no other logical explanation, IMO. Whatever flaws the Wells have, all indicators/lack of indicators are that a crime against Summer by them is the least likely scenario. Their personalities and personal struggles, willingness to be open and honest with some that had ulterior motives from step one, their lack of sophistication and not having the help they need to navigate this tragedy has caused all kinds of conspiracies that they have been ill-equipped to handle, and has led to horrible, misinformed accusations against them. As was mentioned, the lies, feigning, manipulating, skewing that has been done by these Internet Warriors/Youtubers, has undoubtedly interfered with the investigation, as has been indicated several times by LE. It's such a shame that it has evolved into this. Summer deserves better. MOO

Thank you for that. Sadly, Summer could be (and most likely IS) one of the ~400. After all this time and with the few facts that there are, there really is no other logical explanation, IMO. Whatever flaws the Wells have, all indicators/lack of indicators are that a crime against Summer by them is the least likely scenario. Their personalities and personal struggles, willingness to be open and honest with some that had ulterior motives from step one, their lack of sophistication and not having the help they need to navigate this tragedy has caused all kinds of conspiracies that they have been ill-equipped to handle, and has led to horrible, misinformed accusations against them. As was mentioned, the lies, feigning, manipulating, skewing that has been done by these Internet Warriors/Youtubers, has undoubtedly interfered with the investigation, as has been indicated several times by LE. It's such a shame that it has evolved into this. Summer deserves better. MOO
Well spoke!
There are no FACTS indicating that Summer's parents have had anything to do with her disappearance, not a single one.

The really sad part of the statistics is that around 400 children are abducted by strangers every year in the US. To put it in perspective, that's over five full size school busses full of children (let that sink in a bit). Families left with few if any answers, sometimes for years if ever, and in their grief and suffering, all manner of keyboard drama junkies calling their parenting skills and home life into question. I cannot wrap my head around it all.

“The boys a lot of times would leave this unlocked and wide open a bunch of times, and we’d get on them a lot and tell them ‘you can’t do that’ but we’d always find it open a bunch of times. We tried to control that but we couldn’t control that 100 percent of the time,” says Wells.

BBM

Passive blame.

Father of missing five-year-old Summer Wells shows trail where he believes his daughter went missing
OR.....statement of fact to answer the many questions about that particular egress?
Either opinion lends itself to Summer leaving by that door and not being seen since. The only two conclusions that can be gleaned from that fact is that Summer either wandered off (and the vast search effort failed to locate her) or someone took her.
MO
Don's statement, "We tried to control that but we couldn’t control that 100 percent of the time...” to me is him taking some responsibility for their lack of effective enforcement of that rule. But that's just my opinion. I don't look at him with devious suspicions of everything he says. To me, he is a heartbroken, devastated, grieving parent and should be given some slack for his garrulous expressions. In recent days, he's admitted to and taken responsibility for the out-of-his-mind, late night ramblings. No one in his position should be expected to speak rationally or lucidly.

Last edited:
Dr. Phil maybe can help DW and CB in some way. Idk how, but he might. Sometimes if he doesn't have the particular expertise that is required, he calls in a guest who does. I have only seen a few episodes, but once he sent some women to a medical doctor, for example.
They need help but they need to want help. I can't imagine how difficult it is to break a drug habit.

They need help but they need to want help. I can't imagine how difficult it is to break a drug habit.
They are receiving some help and there is no evidence either of them are using any drugs in the current time. Though I wouldn't blame them in the slightest for trying to medicate their trauma. I sure would!

It shows he is less than trustworthy. Talks out of both sides of his mouth,plays victim when surprise people don't trust what he says or does. Sad when you can't even trust the horses mouth. MOO.
Well The behaviour Panel believed him.
We're all just looking for a missing child regardless of our personal opinions of the parents.
I don't have a problem with them.
I only feel a whole load of compassion for them. They lost their child.
And were the target of internet bullies pretending to be concerned for Summer.

Who says the abductor (if there is one) must be a stranger? It could be a person they know in some way, but they do not realize what that person has done.

To indicate what I mean... Let's any person wrote down a list of everyone they know at all. But, pretend there is some objective, factual way to check the list (no idea what that would be). I believe most people's lists would have missed some names such as they just have not seen that person in a while and just forgot. But, the person wouldn't be a stranger because there is some kind of connection between the parties.

So, when compiling statistics, that would not qualify as a stranger abduction. I am not saying that the longshot happened. I don't know what happened. But, i took statistics in college and they are precisely what they say they are (assuming honesty, good math, good data).

Also, some long shot kind of things have happened to me personally or to people i know (and i know for a fact these things are true because there are receipts) too many times for me to discount the long shot entirely.

I get why other people might not buy that. And, it is probable those people have thought of some things i have not. I honestly would like to hear more about what people think because i don't know what to think. If someone wants to message me, please do. Or say here if possible because maybe we can think of better ideas.

But, if SW was not abducted in some fashion (stranger, acquaintance, trafficked, etc.) What is the point of the billboards or publicity?

If she walked into the woods and died, then all there is to do is keep looking in the woods until she is found. Her family doesn't know anything because, if they did, this case would not be a thing. Her mother would have told her, "Summer don't go into the woods" and SW would be in kindergarten right now.

LE has talked to everyone they can find that may have witnessed her doing that except for the driver of the 1998-2000 red or burgundy Toyota Tacoma with full ladder racks and white buckets in the back. I hope this person talks to the TBI soon.

Well The behaviour Panel believed him.
We're all just looking for a missing child regardless of our personal opinions of the parents.
I don't have a problem with them.
I only feel a whole load of compassion for them. They lost their child.
And were the target of internet bullies pretending to be concerned for Summer.
Even experts can be wrong. Internet bullies include spoof calling ones victim, victim blaming,and faking being taken by LE/ drug cartel, them laughing their heads off about it. All DW,and CW. No one else did those things. No one else got their sons taken away by CPS,again DW,and CW doing. MOO

The time I’ve taken to dig into the facts (and the lies, feigning, manipulating, skewing) IS the reason I feel the way I do, and the stats back that up, not the other way around.

I hope TBI is still very diligently working the case and continually interviewing to keep track of inconsistencies. I think the cell coverage there will be a huge hinderance to getting the data they need, but I’m still going to pray for justice for this beautiful bright light of a human. SUMMER WE WILL NOT FORGET!!!

Maybe there are other facts from LE in this particular case that the rest of us on here aren't privy to? Because we've heard a lot of nothing from official sources.

Even experts can be wrong. Internet bullies include spoof calling ones victim, victim blaming,and faking being taken by LE/ drug cartel, them laughing their heads off about it. All DW,and CW. No one else did those things. No one else got their sons taken away by CPS,again DW,and CW doing. MOO

I agree with you that we have all witnessed some supposed "experts" in this very case being very wrong.

We have also seen internet bullies. Again, some of them have also been "experts" using their influence to bully and attack people.

It's very interesting how so many people really couldn't wait for the Behavior Panel to interview him and report their results. Then those results came out and they are ignored.

The Behaviour Panel asking Don about Candus.

Interviewer
Is there anything about Candus's story that makes you question the story?

Don
No, not the way it played out and
everything like that. I mean yeah you
always have questions and I'd ask myself and, with the way that it happened and her emotions and her state of mind.

Interviewer
What were the questions that you had?

Don
I mean I, I don't really have any, I mean, a question and I don't really have any questions, I mean.....

They had a lot to say on this part of the interview. I won't go into it all as it's extensive, the link is above and starts at the correct time.

It was definitely a hmmm moment for them (their own words).

They did say he deviated from his baseline and it raised a bunch of red flags for them, 4 in a row.

They also said they didn't want to push him because they knew he could just get up and leave at any point.

If Don, her husband, doesn't believe Candus' story, the question is - Why should I?

Obviously, this is just based on The Behaviour Panel's assessment being accurate.

No matter how we go back and forth, nothing that any of us have said here has come one bit closer to finding Summer. We still don't know or even agree on the circumstances of how or why she disappeared. We haven't changed or solved one single thing. Summer is still not found. She may never be found. None of our rhetoric has made one iota of difference. My harshly realistic and greatly frustrated opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth