AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wells mentioned in court that he was unsure how he could keep up with the court expenses along with maintaining child support for his sons. Well the bail money could have gone toward child support, or even the Reward fund to find Summer. Nobody but DW got drunk,and got behind the wheel. Nobody but DW violated the court orders from Oct. Nobody but DW got the original charges back in Oct when Summer hadn't even "got gone". It's good he's locked up,where the roads are safer. DW Still making it all about DW. Sad for Summer,and her brothers. They are dependant on DW,and CW to pull out all the stops period. MOO
If you child is a ward of court do you pay child support?
I don’t think so

If you child is a ward of court do you pay child support?
I don’t think so

Actually, you do, at least in my State - unless you sign a TPR (Termination of Parental Rights). If you sign the TPR you are 100% off the hook and can never get your kids back. If you are working towards reunification or think you might can get your kids back, you have to pay the State back, based on your income, I think.

So... If DW had interviews lined up, i wonder if CB will talk whomever it is instead?

Wells mentioned in court that he was unsure how he could keep up with the court expenses along with maintaining child support for his sons. Well the bail money could have gone toward child support, or even the Reward fund to find Summer. Nobody but DW got drunk,and got behind the wheel. Nobody but DW violated the court orders from Oct. Nobody but DW got the original charges back in Oct when Summer hadn't even "got gone". It's good he's locked up,where the roads are safer. DW Still making it all about DW. Sad for Summer,and her brothers. They are dependant on DW,and CW to pull out all the stops period. MOO

So he isn't allowed to say to the court that he doesn't know where that $$ is coming from? He admitted he did this and that it was a mistake. Being worried about child support isn't necessarily being worried about himself.

Summer Wells’ father arrested in court Monday on violation of probation charges | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather He was let out on OR. SMH. He had already proven he can't handle OR at all. Best of luck to anyone on the roads of Tennessee. You might want to invest in a tank for safety reasons. MOO
From your link:

The judge asked Wells when his last day of work was, to which Wells replied saying he has been working on his house and “things for welfare” to get the boys back. He included that he and Summer’s mother, Candus Bly, launched a YouTube channel in the hopes of finding Summer.

Wells added that he was going through “a lot of things” and “a lot of heartache” and would “plead mercy from the court.”

Boyd appointed Wells a public defender and reset the hearing to Feb. 7 at 1 p.m. to await Wells’ blood results from his DUI arrest Saturday.​

I wonder why DW didn't answer the judge's question about his last day of work. Weird but I guess not a big surprise, given how DW usually answers questions.

It sounds like DW's busy working to make his house and property safe for the boys and Summer if she is found. I don't know what "things for welfare" means, perhaps parenting classes, anger management or rehab.

Admit I haven’t followed this case very closely….first time I saw a picture of Summer, I knew that I would get way too involved. Trying to catch up, knowing the result will be heartbreaking
MOO
How old are the boys who were living with Summer. Who do they belong to?
I read all I could find this weekend but missed that info.

Admit I haven’t followed this case very closely….first time I saw a picture of Summer, I knew that I would get way too involved. Trying to catch up, knowing the result will be heartbreaking
MOO
How old are the boys who were living with Summer. Who do they belong to?
I read all I could find this weekend but missed that info.

There are 3 older brothers (same mother & father for all 4) roughly in the 7-13yr range. They were removed from the home a few months ago. Info about kids in care is not public, and the parents are not allowed to discuss their current placement. My semi-educated guess is that the parents are required to take parenting classes and make safety improvements to the home by the next hearing (I don’t know when that is scheduled).

I’m pleasantly surprised that no one has leaked photos of the boys boarding the school bus or similar.

JMO.

I'm not surprised at all. The DUI and probation violations have nothing to do with Summer. This is what happens in the system all the time.
It doesn't help Summer or her brothers at all. Sorry as I mentioned before that bail money could have gone toward Child Support, or the reward fund to help find Summer. Instead it went to get him out of jail where he belongs for violating Probation,and endangering other lives. MOO

It doesn't help Summer or her brothers at all. Sorry as I mentioned before that bail money could have gone toward Child Support, or the reward fund to help find Summer. Instead it went to get him out of jail where he belongs for violating Probation,and endangering other lives. MOO
Exactly.Innocent people could have been killed.

A gag order has been issued on the child protective services case involving the sons of Donald Wells and Candus Bly.

The order was issued by juvenile court Judge Daniel Boyd on Oct. 26.

It reads “All parties to this action are hereby prohibited from discussing this matter or the children with the media or any other nonessential person entity and/or uninvolved or disinterred parties and/or persons.”

[...]

News Channel 11 reached out to the court-appointed attorneys for the Wells family about why a gag order was issued for a juvenile case since they are normally confidential anyways.

Gag order placed on case involving Wells family children in state custody | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Does anyone have any linkable information on the specific conditions of DW's probation, in particular any counseling/classes/groups he may have been either ordered or encouraged to attend? I'm wondering if he may have attended any sort of AA or other substance abuse type meetings or groups ever- even once- or if he and/or he and CW may have attended any sort of parenting or guidance type classes in a group setting (prior to Summer going missing.) I know that most are confidential, so I'm pretty sure no one would be discussing participation or other possible participants.

However, I'm wondering if someone might have learned/been exposed to Summer through an avenue such as that. Very personal details about home lives are sometimes shared in such confidential environments, and the thought crossed my mind that someone might have taken advantage of knowledge and exposure such as that.

Just a thought about another possible exposure of other adults, to Summer and the Wells family.

A gag order has been issued on the child protective services case involving the sons of Donald Wells and Candus Bly.

The order was issued by juvenile court Judge Daniel Boyd on Oct. 26.

It reads “All parties to this action are hereby prohibited from discussing this matter or the children with the media or any other nonessential person entity and/or uninvolved or disinterred parties and/or persons.”

[...]

News Channel 11 reached out to the court-appointed attorneys for the Wells family about why a gag order was issued for a juvenile case since they are normally confidential anyways.

Gag order placed on case involving Wells family children in state custody | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
What does disinterred parties,or person mean? TIA.

Notice how DW says he got in a fight with his wife to the officer that pulled him over. He will spin it in his mind to be CW's fault for upsetting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x