AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ita.
Some people have a pattern of blaming others.
HCSO Deputy Casey Carter stated inches report that around 10:14 p.m. Saturday night he observed a 2003 GMC Sonoma traveling south on Van Hill Road toward the Greene County line when truck failed to negotiate the curve and exited the roadway onto a grassy shoulder.
Wells admitted he’d taken “a couple of shots” and that he’d taken the bottle from his wife because of an argument.​
We needed cigarettes': Summer Wells' dad Donald arrested for DUI

It looks like DW was headed to the Quick Stop Market or possibly the gas station, both are on Van Hill Rd.. 12 miles/18 minutes. I was suspicious that maybe he was looking for something a little stronger that night but IMO he was telling the truth.

HCSO Deputy Casey Carter stated inches report that around 10:14 p.m. Saturday night he observed a 2003 GMC Sonoma traveling south on Van Hill Road toward the Greene County line when truck failed to negotiate the curve and exited the roadway onto a grassy shoulder.
Wells admitted he’d taken “a couple of shots” and that he’d taken the bottle from his wife because of an argument.​
We needed cigarettes': Summer Wells' dad Donald arrested for DUI

It looks like DW was headed to the Quick Stop Market or possibly the gas station, both are on Van Hill Rd.. 12 miles/18 minutes. I was suspicious that maybe he was looking for something a little stronger that night but IMO he was telling the truth.
So, that 2003 GMC Sonoma, unregistered and uninsured, was likely his work vehicle.

All of the drone info makes me wonder who was checking out (via drone) the Wells' property BEFORE Summer disappeared. Perfect way to observe who is where, when. Who is outside alone, possibly unsupervised. Also a possible way to lure a child away from safety. :(

Maybe that’s why he drove CB’s Subaru to work the day Summer disappeared? And why CB used grandmother CH’s truck to drive to the hospital appointment.
Certainly worthy of consideration. We have wondered why he'd take the new, shiny red Subaru to work that day considering the tools and materials he hauls in his job would be be unwieldy and messy in a sedan. Maybe, for some reason, he didn't want to risk being in an uninsured and unregistered vehicle that day.

No way a barefooted Summer wandered off down that driveway or the dog trail for a chance abduction. IMO

I don't see how either but I remember DW saying that she didn't like shoes and went barefoot all the time.
In some videos she is seen barefooted running around everywhere so maybe she could be use to it.
DW stated that she would chase her brothers through the woods running while the boys were on their bikes.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member