AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hold your breath! That's what we used to think every time there was a new interview coming up.
I don’t have high hopes for the Dr. Phil interview unless it focuses on Summer and he manages to get clear concise answers instead of rambling monologues. Or he has a surprise guest like CH.
JMO

ETA. It still bothers me that we don't know where or how SW got changed from the bathing suit to the "kindergarten outfit". The area where she went swimming isn't some super private area, in CM's interview with CB at this location, various people can be seen walking around in the background (other park goers).

Couldn't she have put the outfit on over her swimsuit? My kids did it all the time - swam, towel- or air-dried a bit, then put regular clothes on over their suits; no changing room required!

Having damp hair & swimsuit in a car with a window down or A/C on could've made her cold, and, IMO, she could've just slipped the jacket & pants on wherever she was.

Certainly worthy of consideration. We have wondered why he'd take the new, shiny red Subaru to work that day considering the tools and materials he hauls in his job would be be unwieldy and messy in a sedan. Maybe, for some reason, he didn't want to risk being in an uninsured and unregistered vehicle that day.
bbm
This ^^^
Worth consideration.
Imo.

Are we thinking that Dr Phil will take the role of an interrogator and/or trickster like some of the YT channel operators? Or is his intent to give national attention to Summer and to assist this devastated family with resources that they may not have access to otherwise? I'm not that familiar with his show but doesn't he generally try to help those who are struggling and need help that they haven't received elsewhere?

He needs to treat them with kid gloves, especially Candus. She seems to be very fragile. Their beloved daughter is missing and their lives are ruined.

Couldn't she have put the outfit on over her swimsuit? My kids did it all the time - swam, towel- or air-dried a bit, then put regular clothes on over their suits; no changing room required!

Having damp hair & swimsuit in a car with a window down or A/C on could've made her cold, and, IMO, she could've just slipped the jacket & pants on wherever she was.
I didn't say a changing room was required, what I said was we don't know exactly how this happened. This is an odd part of the timeline of the day.

CB says she put SW in the swimsuit immediately upon getting up. If SW was cold natured (idk if she was, i am leaning towards she was not) she would have been cold. It wasn't hot at 7 a.m. that morning. I would not have wanted to put on a swimsuit to wear all morning until it warmed up later. Just for example. (I live in Tennessee.)

However, H says that when SW arrived at his house, she was wearing a purple short set (he describes it in his interview with CM). He says CB took SW to the bathroom and changed her into the bathing suit. (I am aware the bathing suit, even though it had a skirt, could have been under the shorts set.) But, what happened to these clothes? Idk what happened to them. This is not what SW is said to have been wearing later (pink top, gray shorts... Could it be the same outfit described different ways? Idk)

CB said she changed SW into the pants, sweater, and jacket after swimming. So, i guess to me that indicates changing clothes not just putting one outfit on over another outfit. However, I don't know what it means to CB. It does, however, indicate that CB says she was involved in the changing. SW didn't just pull on some clothes. CB says the clothes were still in the bag in CH's truck. By this time, it is 78-80 degrees. But, there is a breeze.

In the video, the window by CB was only partly down. Idk about the passenger side window. The window we can see in the back is all the way up. CB specifically said the AC wasn't turned on, and since most people don't use the AC with a window down, it probably wasn't.

However, this is after they drove around Kingsport some more, went to Walgreens and the grocery store and maybe one other place. They then drive home.

SW's hair is dry in the video to the point that it didn't look like it had been wet. Also, she is leaning over on some milk jugs which are presumably at least cool if not cold.

Her jacket is zipped all the way up. At this point when they are pretty close to home, a good while has gone by since swimming. SW has sat in the car for hours and it is at the high of 80 degrees. No air conditioning was being used. Why would she be so cold?

Interesting how the gag order was placed when they started showing renovations on the house. Have they ever mentioned those renovations being done as a condition for getting the boys back?

Certainly worthy of consideration. We have wondered why he'd take the new, shiny red Subaru to work that day considering the tools and materials he hauls in his job would be be unwieldy and messy in a sedan. Maybe, for some reason, he didn't want to risk being in an uninsured and unregistered vehicle that day.
If he was on a multi-day job, then he wouldn't have needed to haul his tools. He would have left them at the job site.

I've had guys do tile jobs, etc., that stretched over multiple days, and they've always left the tools and materials they were using until they were done.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Post that are trying to determine what happened to Summer and how she may be located are productive in this discussion.

Conversely, posts that are strictly made to trash the parents for their landscaping, their housekeeping, or their very basic existence get removed.

If he was on a multi-day job, then he wouldn't have needed to haul his tools. He would have left them at the job site.

I've had guys do tile jobs, etc., that stretched over multiple days, and they've always left the tools and materials they were using until they were done.
He mentions in one of his interviews about putting tools in the Subaru. However, maybe those weren't his messy tools.

He said in an interview around that time that he was working in a new subdivision, so he might have left most of his tools and drywalling stuff there.

That is a good point. It would allow him to change vehicles quickly if he just impromptu decided to drive a different one on a particular day.

I didn't say a changing room was required

The post I responded to mentioned that the lake wasn't private and people were walking around. I just meant you don't need privacy if you're putting street clothes on over swimwear.

SW's hair is dry in the video to the point that it didn't look like it had been wet. Also, she is leaning over on some milk jugs which are presumably at least cool if not cold.

Her jacket is zipped all the way up. At this point when they are pretty close to home, a good while has gone by since swimming. SW has sat in the car for hours and it is at the high of 80 degrees. No air conditioning was being used. Why would she be so cold?

Air blowing in the window of a moving car can make someone feel cold, IMO. Maybe she was cold earlier, then warmed up and fell asleep in her jacket. Maybe she was cold earlier, warmed up, but still kept on her new outfit just because she liked it. My granddaughter recently turned 7 and at her outdoor birthday party on an 80 degree sunny Georgia afternoon, she wanted to put her new dress, sweater and boots on over her shorts & t-shirt!

Until LE gives some indication that Summer's clothes or temperature while in the car have anything to do with her disappearance, I'm satisfied to believe that the simplest answers are the most likely. At some point, she had on more, less or different clothes than at other times throughout the day. I don't find that unusual or mysterious. YMMV, of course! JMO.

I was curious about the timing of the gag order. But then I decided I think that timing coincides with the planned Dr. Phil appearance. Maybe the court just wants to get out ahead of the upcoming interviews and lay very clear rules about what can be covered in them and more specifically what should NOT be. ie. matters concerning the boys and their current custody, and the whys and wherefores around that.

I hope the boys are doing alright. I am sure this whole mess has been very confusing to them.

Last edited:
He mentions in one of his interviews about putting tools in the Subaru. However, maybe those weren't his messy tools.

He said in an interview around that time that he was working in a new subdivision, so he might have left most of his tools and drywalling stuff there.

That is a good point. It would allow him to change vehicles quickly if he just impromptu decided to drive a different one on a particular day.

On the day that Summer came up missing DW said that after CW called him, he called 911, loaded all his tools then drove home. This was in an interview with CM on TIR.

DW stated to CM in the beginning that he never left his tools at a job site that they were too expensive.

There is a new post on the Well's website, a letter from CW to Summer -

'Dear my daughter Summer

Life will never be the same without out you I can't even control my feelings every time I look around at the house the yard I think and cry for you. I don't know what happened to you or who took you but I do know my heart is breaking everyday and every night and everyday I wish I knew what happened to my precious beautiful daughter. Summer you are my world ......

See website for more:

My Note To Summer (findsummerwells.com)

WE are so happy and grateful that Cleo Smith in Australia has been found after over two weeks and she is safe and healthy. We had just reached out to her family after we read of the social media struggles they had received and wanted to encourage them cause we know the fear and grief that parents go through. We understand why people point at us parents as suspects and search for any inconsistency. Not knowing if your Daughter is being hurt every night and day is inconsistency at the highest pain level. Cleo was stole right from her parents from her camping tent. Summer was from our basement.

It is encouraging to our hearts to see Cleo safe back with her Parents. Thank You Everyone helping restore our Family and finding our Daughter Summer Moon-Utah Wells. Love and Prayers, DonCandus

https://www.findsummerwells.com/post/so-happy-for-cleo-smith-family

Heart breaking, but they reached out in an effort to save another family from the cruelty they had endured.
Some things give me hope.
This is one.

Interesting how the gag order was placed when they started showing renovations on the house. Have they ever mentioned those renovations being done as a condition for getting the boys back?

We wouldn’t know the conditions for regaining custody. I skimmed one video (where CBW showed the Paw Patrol figures) and noted a few safety issues. My guess is the gag order is a warning to the parents (knowing of Dr Phil) and perhaps to anyone tempted to sell confidential info about the boys’ current living arrangements. Like I said earlier, I’m pleasantly surprised that no one has leaked photos/info about the boys.

I think interviewers tend to ask about the boys. People are concerned about them, naturally. The gag order somewhat protects the parents. If they don't answer a question or publicly talk about the boys, then before anyone can try to make something out of that, they can just say there's a gag order.

The letter from CB to SW is very sad.

Since little Cleo was taken from her parents' tent, i have to reconsider the idea that SW was literally taken from the basement. I always felt, that if she was taken, she had to have been outside kind of out of sight from the camper (which wouldn't be too difficult as she is very small), but probably closer to the road.

Well, maybe not. CB was doing laundry and the TV was on... Maybe, even though the basement is very close to where she would have been (no matter where she was in the house), a person could be quiet enough to sneak in and out with SW, idk.

I tend to look at a lot of details because I don't know what happened that day. I don't know what is important and what is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier