AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about and pray for Summer every day. I am just sick that she has not been found yet. You could put me on the torture rack and I don't think I could tell you an articulate theory as to what happened to Summer. It bothers me considerably that so many sketchy people were in and out of this home and Summer's environment. That makes it even harder to pin down what happened--for LE as well, I'm certain.

Exactly, parents and family relatives are way more likely to abduct a child. Here they give an estimation of 875.000 a year.

Mothers, female relatives are most likely to abduct children - The Journalist's Resource
It makes you wonder if someone who was acquainted with Summer and/or the family could’ve looked at Summer’s situation and thought they were doing her a favor by getting her out of there. Especially if she was following an animal or wandered down to the road, and someone just happened by, in which case, it would’ve presented a random opportunity that would be hard to track. Just speculating, but I don’t think every child who is abducted meets a bad end.

I saw a longer clip this afternoon, it looked as if CW was crying. Also at one point DW is not on the stage, it is just Dr. Phil and CW.
I think it may be on soon from the clip that I saw but I don't know what day.

I saw this on TV I don't have anything that I can share.
BBM: Humm. Interesting. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think about and pray for Summer every day. I am just sick that she has not been found yet. You could put me on the torture rack and I don't think I could tell you an articulate theory as to what happened to Summer. It bothers me considerably that so many sketchy people were in and out of this home and Summer's environment. That makes it even harder to pin down what happened--for LE as well, I'm certain.

I too am concerned with who has been invited to the home, even a tag along person to that invited person(s). We all know you have to sooo careful who is around our children. I’m afraid that DW might not know all the happenings at the home while he was at work. If this little one truly didn’t wander off, I don’t believe it was a stranger abduction, but someone “known” to the family, known to any adult living in the home at that time. I’m the minority here and don’t believe the parents are involved.

I can’t imagine being in this position but believe I would dissect my life and interactions down to the bone. Who have I upset in my life? Who gave me the stink eye? Who was I a jerk to in high school? What about the mailman who is friendly? My mind would run wild. IMO

It makes you wonder if someone who was acquainted with Summer and/or the family could’ve looked at Summer’s situation and thought they were doing her a favor by getting her out of there. Especially if she was following an animal or wandered down to the road, and someone just happened by, in which case, it would’ve presented a random opportunity that would be hard to track. Just speculating, but I don’t think every child who is abducted meets a bad end.
Virtually every child who is abducted becomes the victim of a sexual predator. Most are murdered within three hours; all but a rare few are murdered within 48 hours. The few that are kept alive are kept alive so they can be exploited. The idea of somebody "rescuing" Summer (from what was a typical poor, rural household) is wishful thinking.

Virtually every child who is abducted becomes the victim of a sexual predator. Most are murdered within three hours; all but a rare few are murdered within 48 hours. The few that are kept alive are kept alive so they can be exploited. The idea of somebody "rescuing" Summer (from what was a typical poor, rural household) is wishful thinking.
It is. Truth.
However, I WANT to think wishfully for a while, just in case.
If she is alive unharmed is it most likely that she was taken in a 'contract kidnapping' or abduction? She was spotted, either online or in person, researched and somebody was paid to go get her.
What kind of a person would do this? I want to omit SA or SO's or any kind of sexual exploitation from my wishing.
Did any other children resembling her physically disappear anywhere in the US or Europe in the past `18 months?

I want to assume she is alive in an attempt to think outside the cage...

Any child trafficking rings known to take only blonde blue eyed little girls or boys?

I'm speculating wildly, this I know, and what is the reason for the taking?
I am assuming the red vehicle was used to stalk her or take her or both, heavily camouflaged.
I wonder if the abductor knew in advance that the tree trimmers would be working there that day or why the day of the tree trimmers' visit was chosen?

I too am concerned with who has been invited to the home, even a tag along person to that invited person(s). We all know you have to sooo careful who is around our children. I’m afraid that DW might not know all the happenings at the home while he was at work. If this little one truly didn’t wander off, I don’t believe it was a stranger abduction, but someone “known” to the family, known to any adult living in the home at that time. I’m the minority here and don’t believe the parents are involved.

I can’t imagine being in this position but believe I would dissect my life and interactions down to the bone. Who have I upset in my life? Who gave me the stink eye? Who was I a jerk to in high school? What about the mailman who is friendly? My mind would run wild. IMO
Quite a few people could have been aware of Summer and the property. The abductor could have easily been invited into the home at some point.

I'm also following the case of Maëlys de Araujo. She was abducted from a wedding reception, raped, and murdered by a friend of the groom. (Some friend!) Her killer was identified only because there were quite a few video cameras in the immediate area.

I think that one of the sex offenders who lived near the Wells family is the perp.

I'm not sure whether you're in the minority in believing that the parents were not involved. A very vocal clique has been going after the parents, but I have been convinced from early on that it was a non-family abduction. I was able to rule out DW (the father) very early in my own mind; CBW (the mother) can't be ruled out quite as easily because she was at the home, but I don't think that she was involved. I don't know how reliable her assessment of the timeline is, though. Her estimate of leaving Summer unsupervised for two to five minutes may be low.

The power company might have sent out a notice that they would be cutting easements. So, yeah, i think this would be something a person could know about in advance...

a local person might have known it but a contract abductor should not have this kind of local knowledge?
Maybe this person knows someone in the area. Or maybe they were scouting the town and noticed such was happening. If someone called the power company and asked when Ben Hill Road was going to be cut, they probably could get a general date.

ETA: maybe this information was on the power company's website or Facebook or Twitter...

One day no one was answering at my power company (i just wanted to pay), i looked on twitter and found out they were training that day.

Maybe this person knows someone in the area. Or maybe they were scouting the town and noticed such was happening. If someone called the power company and asked when Ben Hill Road was going to be cut, they probably could get a general date.

ETA: maybe this information was on the power company's website or Facebook or Twitter...

One day no one was answering at my power company (i just wanted to pay), i looked on twitter and found out they were training that day.
..so I wonder whether any locals have connections with child trafficking groups or individuals and came into money lately?

And now it's hit the news.
Father of Summer Wells arrested on DUI charge | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
"Don Wells was reportedly arrested for driving under the influence.

Summer Wells reward fund tops $58,000

According to Sergeant Betty Crawford with the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office, Wells is facing multiple charges, including a DUI, having an open container, violation of financial responsibility and others.

Wells is currently being held on a $5,750 bond, Crawford told News Channel 11."
More at link...
Chi
Don't drink and drive. Keep the children safe on Halloween and every other day!

Chi

And now it's hit the news.
Father of Summer Wells arrested on DUI charge | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
"Don Wells was reportedly arrested for driving under the influence.

Summer Wells reward fund tops $58,000

According to Sergeant Betty Crawford with the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office, Wells is facing multiple charges, including a DUI, having an open container, violation of financial responsibility and others.

Wells is currently being held on a $5,750 bond, Crawford told News Channel 11."
More at link...
Chi
Don't drink and drive. Keep the children safe on Halloween and every other day!

Chi

Your post explains the new announcement on the Well's website:

"thank you everyone for kind messages. There are no words to what each day and night is like. We needed cigarettes. IT was a stupid decision. Please keep us in prayer. Keep Don. This pain wont go away. thank you"

Thank You For Prayers (findsummerwells.com)

eta -
I'm guessing DW went to buy cigarettes while under the influence.

Last edited:
Quite a few people could have been aware of Summer and the property. The abductor could have easily been invited into the home at some point.

I'm also following the case of Maëlys de Araujo. She was abducted from a wedding reception, raped, and murdered by a friend of the groom. (Some friend!) Her killer was identified only because there were quite a few video cameras in the immediate area.

I think that one of the sex offenders who lived near the Wells family is the perp.

I'm not sure whether you're in the minority in believing that the parents were not involved. A very vocal clique has been going after the parents, but I have been convinced from early on that it was a non-family abduction. I was able to rule out DW (the father) very early in my own mind; CBW (the mother) can't be ruled out quite as easily because she was at the home, but I don't think that she was involved. I don't know how reliable her assessment of the timeline is, though. Her estimate of leaving Summer unsupervised for two to five minutes may be low.

Thank you for your thoughts. I totally agree with most of what you posted, Summer is 5, Jessica Lunsford was 9. We can only pray that Summer doesn't have the same outcome. These SO are in so many places, they go out looking for a target. There are offenders living in that area.

I'm not sure about the minority of others thoughts, maybe there are pockets of those going after the parents, and yes they are vocal, IMO. Summer deserves justice and whoever is responsible for her missing should be taken off the streets, provided she simply did not get lost.

I believe the timeline we have to be accurate and clear. The timeline is not confusing to me, I believe there was a person with evil energy lurking around the Well's property that day, and the opportunity came. Our focus, IMO, should be on who was or could have been near their property that sad day.

I'm not here to argue or cause drama.
I want Summer Wells found.
There's no telling what I would be doing if I had a missing child.
In my opinion, I'd stay sober and focused on trying to help law enforcement in every way possible.
I've been sober for many years now.
If SW was abducted, there's no persons of interest and according to TBI, everyone remains a suspect.
The Amber Alert is still active.
1-800-TBI-FIND
Imo
Chi
summer-wells-AMBER-Alert-1.jpg

DUI
Open container charge to boot
Plus it appears he had an expired vehicle registration.
Not to mention uninsured.
AND lastly, driving in the wrong lane.

So he had a bottle or can open in the vehicle while driving intoxicated in an uninsured, unregistered vehicle, in the wrong lane, heading to get some smokes?

It's tough for me to accept the notion that there isn't a problem here.

Tip of the iceberg analogy comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x