AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DW stated that he and CW will observe SW's birthday in private, probably at their church.
SW’s 6th birthday is Friday Feb. 4.

He also states that there had already been a gathering for SW in North Carolina. Neither he nor CW attended.
I didn't know they had family or close friends in NC so I don't know who did this.

There is also information about some of DW's dreams of SW and the most recent incident when LE was called to their home.

Family will observe Summer Wells' 6th birthday next week in private | Rogersville | therogersvillereview.com
NC? Is that where CH took the mystery guy? The one who stayed behind when that mysterious group of men came for reasons never explained?

NC? Is that where CH took the mystery guy? The one who stayed behind when that mysterious group of men came for reasons never explained?

He is the only connection to NC that I could think of.
The Wells could know many people that we have not heard of.
I just didn't know that they had a close connection to people in NC.

Happy birthday Summer.
We haven't forgotten you.
You should be enjoying birthday cake and presents.
There's no evidence of abduction, and TBI says they're still unsure if you wandered away or were the victim of foul play.
I'm hoping like everyone else that someone will do the right thing.
1-800-TBI-FIND
From TBI today:
FB_IMG_1644003487486.jpg
You're always in my thoughts and prayers,
Chi

TBI spokesperson Leslie Earhart marked Summer’s 6th birthday Friday with a renewed appeal for anyone who has information about her whereabouts to come forward.

TBI renews appeal for information about missing child Summer Wells on her 6th birthday | Rogersville | therogersvillereview.com
I think another round of interviews with H could prove useful.
I do *not* believe he did anything to SW, but I think he knows more than we have heard thus far.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Happy Birthday Summer.

Wherever you are, may you be in comfort. May answers come soon, and may you know that so many in this tough world care, and want nothing more than to see a miracle.
I haven't seen a true miracle on these threads since the Thai cave rescue...which was truly a miracle. We're due for another, and how happy we'd be if it was this little pixie, SW.

Amateur opinion and speculation

The time for DW's court is 1pm. I believe they are on Eastern Time zone.

Summer Wells’ father arrested in court Monday on violation of probation charges | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

'Boyd appointed Wells a public defender and reset the hearing to Feb. 7 at 1 p.m. to await Wells’
blood results from his DUI arrest Saturday.'

“The judge asked Wells when his last day of work was, to which Wells replied saying he has been working on his house and “things for welfare” to get the boys back.”

Has DW resumed work since this statement?

I know this won’t be a popular opinion, but I would prefer if the judge let him work, sentenced him to a sober living half way house with daily breathalyzer, and mandated a daily AA meeting. If he failed even 1 breathalyzer, off to jail.

amateur opinion and speculation

Interesting developments today, with Don Wells in jail.
Wondering if having to stay sober and being in jail may cause him to talk?
Although I think they are toxic together, I do think Don and Candus are very dependent on each other - wondering with him in jail, how will Candus manage? Will she perhaps find the need to talk to someone with Don gone?

“The judge asked Wells when his last day of work was, to which Wells replied saying he has been working on his house and “things for welfare” to get the boys back.”

Has DW resumed work since this statement?

This reads to me that he hasn't had an independently paying job since ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper