AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to throw another monkey wrench into things re: the timeline that can't seem to get nailed down, but after seeing Summer's pic of her making that cute little face, with almost chin length hair in sort of a modern bob cut, in the red dress...

How many of you realized after seeing the Easter video from church, that this was not at all what Summer looked like most recently? Why not release/promote/publish the most recent pic of her? I'll be honest, that church video she didn't look anything like the other girls with longer hair and dresses. She 100% looked like a little boy.

I'm not at all faulting the family for this but it's stuff like this, that makes this case especially challenging.

jmo

Photos of Summer with hair and with less hair have been released since the beginning of the case. Mods have asked us not to comment unless it may have direct bearing on case.

Here is a photo of what was planted. It's not really a classic garden.

Image-from-iOS-9-1.jpg

No. This is a photo of what posters think was planted.

Photos of Summer with hair and with less hair have been released since the beginning of the case. Mods have asked us not to comment unless it may have direct bearing on case.

I think it is appropriate to discuss Summer's hair length in this instance because the original comment made by a member made the point that the released "missing child" poster shows a photo of Summer that is not a good likeness of how she appeared when she actually went missing. Summer is shown on the poster with much longer hair and it changes her appearance quite a bit imo. The more current Easter hair length would have been a better photo to choose. So, it could be argued that this has a direct bearing on the case. It's best when people know, as closely as possible, what the missing person looks like.

Last edited:
<modsnip>

It's just a little memorial garden that the members of Mount Carmel Church planted for Summer. It's a little spot with a bench and some flowers where people can go to show they are thinking about her. It's the same church where LE set up their command center.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I think about her all the time. Still. Zahra is the reason I gently remind my fellow WSers how important it is to step away from time to time and take mental health breaks. My avi, which is from Zahra's memorial , is to constantly remind ME to do the same. New posters to WS have absolutely no idea the damage these cases can do to your mental health, and seasoned WSers still need a gentle reminder from time to time. I know I do.

Absolutely. I kept extremely busy today- away from my phone and computer. Unfortunately, I have followed too many of these type cases, and knew the "scale back" was coming. I needed a swift kick, (not just a gentle reminder) when the very long search for HaLeigh was going on. I would love to see definitive proof of what happened to that sweet child in my lifetime.

Pretty upset today was not the day Summer was found. I know the searchers are feeling worse.

Hopefully the investigative side has better luck.

Was the red truck release worded that the driver was unidentified? Could that mean someone borrowed a friend, co-worker or family members vehicle possible without knowledge of the owner? They seem to have a handle on the identy of the vehicle itself. Moo

The way that I understood it they don’t know what truck or who was driving it, just have a good description of it.

I must ask again where there visitors that day at the house??? Anybody know?
I believe strongly this is more important than constantly write about the red truck with the white buckets!!
It could be someone who came back ...
I'd have to go back to find the link but early on, like day one or two, msm quoted LE as saying the only people in the house that day were mom, grandma, the three boys and Summer. If I find it I'll post.

Mind you, at this point I think no one can actually know positively if that's true since the information comes only from the family. I'd hope they were forthcoming though.

I must ask again where there visitors that day at the house??? Anybody know?
I believe strongly this is more important than constantly write about the red truck with the white buckets!!
It could be someone who came back ...
I had asked that as well, I don't think we received any info on that. I was also interested to know if Grandma had visitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member