AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lost ones speak to me. This rolled out just this way just this quickly so here it is; from me to Summer

It seems no one was around
And this baby can't be found,
Where she's gone to
No one really knows.
Now a summer moon shines down
Where Summer Moon cannot be found
And the sadness in our hearts
Just grows and grows.

Sweet sweet Summer, Summer Moon
Just disappeared this June,
In a moment she was there
Then she was gone.
We think of her every day,
Let her come home safe we pray.
Summer Moon won't you please,
Please come back home.
Summer Moon won't you please,
Please come back home.

That's very lovely Catmommy.

I respect that. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on why the timeline is so horribly muddled, though. Either the family members who were there saw her at a certain time or they didn't. They either know when they last saw her, or they don't. If they don't, wouldn't they tell LE enforcement that ? Maybe Grandma wasn't paying attention, maybe Mom took a walk or fell asleep or who knows what...but why not be forthcoming about it ? Or do you think the family members were being forthcoming and maybe there's some other reason for the inconsistent timeline.

Not trying to put you on the spot or anything, I'm just genuinely curious if you have any thoughts about that.

BBM Thank You for posting this. I had the same thoughts re: timeline.

I know there has been some discussion of what is/is not on the family property, or where certain things on the property are located. I apologize then if I'm just rehashing something y'all discussed that I missed. But when you pull up the property on Google maps in satellite view, what is the object that is kind of in the bottom right corner of the property?

I know that " digital evidence " includes computer forensics, but does it also include other things like cell phone data , surveillance footage, stuff like that ?

( I am so not a technology person. )

Absolutely, cell calls, tracking travel and location - pings to towers, even travel time, tower dumps - all cell phones and time in area.

I feel sure they have video surveillance.

FBI has amazing capabilities.

Powerful Mobile Phone Surveillance Tool Operates in Obscurity Across the Country

CellHawk’s maker says it can process a year’s worth of cellphone records in 20 minutes, automating a process that used to require painstaking work by investigators, including hand-drawn paper plots. The web-based product can ingest call detail records, or CDRs, which track cellular contact between devices on behalf of mobile service providers, showing who is talking to whom. It can also handle cellular location records, created when phones connect to various towers as their owners move around.

Such data can include “tower dumps,” which list all the phones that connected to a given tower — a form of dragnet surveillance. The FBI obtained over 150,000 phone numbers from a single tower dump undertaken in 2010 to try and collect evidence against a bank robbery suspect, according to a report from the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU.

Absolutely, cell calls, tracking travel and location - pings to towers, even travel time, tower dumps - all cell phones and time in area.

I feel sure they have video surveillance.

FBI has amazing capabilities.

Powerful Mobile Phone Surveillance Tool Operates in Obscurity Across the Country

CellHawk’s maker says it can process a year’s worth of cellphone records in 20 minutes, automating a process that used to require painstaking work by investigators, including hand-drawn paper plots. The web-based product can ingest call detail records, or CDRs, which track cellular contact between devices on behalf of mobile service providers, showing who is talking to whom. It can also handle cellular location records, created when phones connect to various towers as their owners move around.

Such data can include “tower dumps,” which list all the phones that connected to a given tower — a form of dragnet surveillance. The FBI obtained over 150,000 phone numbers from a single tower dump undertaken in 2010 to try and collect evidence against a bank robbery suspect, according to a report from the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU.

Wow ! That was eye opening to me.

I know there has been some discussion of what is/is not on the family property, or where certain things on the property are located. I apologize then if I'm just rehashing something y'all discussed that I missed. But when you pull up the property on Google maps in satellite view, what is the object that is kind of in the bottom right corner of the property?

There appears to be two abandoned vehicles sitting there.

JMO A faded red pickup truck with white cylinders in the bed?

This is a screenshot of Google satellite view, whole house property (as also shown repeatedly on MSM), and blowup of rust colored object. Is this what you mean?
Screenshot_20210627-171447_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20210627-171112_Firefox.jpg
click image to enlarge

Last edited:
Then why not clear it up during one of his interviews? He knows, (based on what his wife has told him) and his wife knows, what time she was last seen and where she was when last seen. They should both be aware that LE has stated they are unclear of the circumstances surrounding Summer’s disappearance. I’m curious as to why this has not been addressed by DW (he has been the most vocal) or CW.
How about: if LE is ever interviewing a person involved, LE will know what's pertinent and be able to pick up on it?

Went for a walk and she was gone.

Was planting flowers and she was just gone.

One of the boys saw her shortly before 6 pm and then she was just gone.

911 dispatch call says parents report she couldn't have been gone more than 10 minutes (911 call was at 6:30 pm).

She was last seen in the early afternoon.

Good luck trying to figure out a reasonable timeline.:rolleyes:
I wish this was posted on every page one of threads.

That is an interesting picture.
The shadow to the right side shows that the red/rust part is not flat but two levels, like a truck hood and cab. There is also a "hole" in that shadow like what happens if a beam of light goes through glass instead of hitting something solid that that casts a shadow- just another point that makes it look like a truck. IMO.

JMO A faded red pickup truck with white cylinders in the bed?

This is a screenshot of Google satellite view, whole house property (as also shown repeatedly on MSM), and blowup of rust colored object. Is this what you mean?
View attachment 302535
View attachment 302534

That's the object I was looking at, yes.
But it also looked to me almost too compact to be that too. I've seen in other cases people trick themselves into seeing things they wanted to see. Not that I want to see that necessarily at all, but I'm aware of the human tendency to pattern match. So if it's not that, I wonder what else it could be - a shed, a boat, something else?

He was at work. I'm assuming he's only telling what was told to him.

Have we had confirmation yet that he was actually at work?

It seems like about 5% of what we know about this story is coming from reliable sources and about 95% is coming from DW, and most of that is 2nd hand. Nothing is making sense, but it seems like everyone is trying desperately to rationalize how "early afternoon" and "6:30" could be the same thing. How "went for a walk" could have been someone misunderstanding "planting flowers". How a family history of DV is completely irrelevant to a missing person case. <modsnip>. I don't really have even a guess as to where in the he-said-she-said things are getting mixed up, <modsnip> MOO. I know they're victims. I keep thinking that maybe things got mixed up in the chaos of the beginning and then they were able to sort everything out with LE when it calmed down a bit, but it doesn't sound like that's happened, as LE seems just as confused as everyone else. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we had confirmation yet that he was actually at work?

It seems like about 5% of what we know about this story is coming from reliable sources and about 95% is coming from DW, and most of that is 2nd hand. Nothing is making sense, but it seems like everyone is trying desperately to rationalize how "early afternoon" and "6:30" could be the same thing. How "went for a walk" could have been someone misunderstanding "planting flowers". How a family history of DV is completely irrelevant to a missing person case. <modsnip>. I don't really have even a guess as to where in the he-said-she-said things are getting mixed up, <modsnip> MOO. I know they're victims. I keep thinking that maybe things got mixed up in the chaos of the beginning and then they were able to sort everything out with LE when it calmed down a bit, but it doesn't sound like that's happened, as LE seems just as confused as everyone else. IMO

I haven't seen confirmation..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members