AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend morning, my two oldest were downstairs FaceTime-gaming their friends at 6am. I slid some food over the little ledge to breakfast nook and went upstairs to deal with rest of family and read some news. It is true that 1. I didn’t see what they were wearing; I only saw their heads due to the ledge, 2. I was chatting w online strangers (here!) instead of “never taking my eyes off” my kids, 3. I recently researched rates of decomp and methods of strangulation, 4. There’s a bottle of wine in recycling, 5. One kid has a broken arm, and 6. I texted a friend about their poor behavior last night.

If they went missing, there’s “evidence” of motive, premeditation, drinking, physical abuse, and general neglect. The research and broken arm and recycling - all that is true.

It’s also true that my kids get the best-of-the-best in health care & education at significant sacrifice to their helicopter parents who may not be perfect, but who extensively research virtually everything (summary: if it’s not a carcinogen, it’s a choking hazard) and put their kids first in everything.

Swap out my details with elements like gardening, <modsnip>, 6:30pm, and basement-or-back door and you may well have the Wells family.

I don’t know what happened to Summer. I don’t know what the mother & brothers saw. I do believe that their accounts are not necessarily inconsistent.

moo.
So well said. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post removed>
The previous two sentences were talking about how neither parent is originally "from here" (Tennessee). The dad is from Utah and the mom from Wisconsin. The article states they met in Arkansas and that's where their older son was born, then the youngest three were born "here." So I'm thinking here just means Tennessee in the broader context of that paragraph.

This weekend morning, my two oldest were downstairs FaceTime-gaming their friends at 6am. I slid some food over the little ledge to breakfast nook and went upstairs to deal with rest of family and read some news. It is true that 1. I didn’t see what they were wearing; I only saw their heads due to the ledge, 2. I was chatting w online strangers (here!) instead of “never taking my eyes off” my kids, 3. I recently researched rates of decomp and methods of strangulation, 4. There’s a bottle of wine in recycling, 5. One kid has a broken arm, and 6. I texted a friend about their poor behavior last night.

If they went missing, there’s “evidence” of motive, premeditation, drinking, physical abuse, and general neglect. The research and broken arm and recycling - all that is true.

It’s also true that my kids get the best-of-the-best in health care & education at significant sacrifice to their helicopter parents who may not be perfect, but who extensively research virtually everything (summary: if it’s not a carcinogen, it’s a choking hazard) and put their kids first in everything.

Swap out my details with elements like gardening, <modsnip>, 6:30pm, and basement-or-back door and you may well have the Wells family.

I don’t know what happened to Summer. I don’t know what the mother & brothers saw. I do believe that their accounts are not necessarily inconsistent.

moo.

Best post ever! It's reality.

One child. Stay at home mom. I could tell them what bows in her hair matched her socks. Watching my three nephews and DD I couldn't have told them what I had on. Just none of their hair got combed and they ate doughnuts for dinner and breakfast.

Thank you for keeping it real, Sham!

<modsnip> The previous two sentences were talking about how neither parent is originally "from here" (Tennessee). The dad is from Utah and the mom from Wisconsin. The article states they met in Arkansas and that's where their older son was born, then the youngest three were born "here." So I'm thinking here just means Tennessee in the broader context of that paragraph.
Since I have moved here, I have learned that "born & raised here" is local dialect. Whereas I would say that I grew up in Illinois.
And then in giving directions it is cut to the left, go to some landmark I don't know that may have been torn down, then cut right. and the ever lovable but never repeated by me...I am "fixin to". j/k around

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
That's not the house. It's one of several at the end of Ben Hill Rd at the intersection with Beech Creek Rd.. Your second link is correct - you can see the blue roof on the house from the first link which is next to two others.

Here's a current aerial view from TBI. It's picture 11:
AMBER Alert continues for missing Tennessee girl, Summer Wells

Does anyone know if other counties are searching in their areas? I haven’t seen anything about this but considering abduction isn’t off the table, I am curious. I’m about 45 minutes away and have heard choppers all day. Maybe it’s wishful thinking and most likely unrelated but choppers this far out would only be helpful if you had a lead on a car or person. Any other semi locals hearing choppers?
Not certain what, but something going on at the Speedway this weekend. I wasn't aware until I drove past there and there's lots of people, traffic. Always choppers when something happening at the Speedway.

If she was somehow stuck/trapped unconscious in the house somewhere, would dogs be able to find her. I’m assuming they only follow scent, which would be all over the house, or are they able to pick up the strength of the scent and find her in the house.

Ben Hill Road.
j6iqth.jpg

Google Maps

When I made this post I don't believe we knew what number house it was, I only posted this as it is the entrance to Ben Hill Road. The home you see is not on Ben Hill Road it is Beech Creek Road. Maybe I should have said, sorry if that confused some.

This is 110 Benhill Road, as shown by the TBI and MSM, and this is the packet of land it covers. 11.2 Acres

d9aHF6.png

https://www.acrevalue.com/map/TN/Hawkins/?lat=36.437222&lng=-82.705382&zoom=18

If she was somehow stuck/trapped unconscious in the house somewhere, would dogs be able to find her. I’m assuming they only follow scent, which would be all over the house, or are they able to pick up the strength of the scent and find her in the house.

Tia Sharp's body was missed for over a week, she was in the loft (attic) which had been previously searched by officers and they used sniffer dogs as well. That was a small terraced house here in the UK as well.

Tia Sharp's body was missed for over a week, she was in the loft (attic) which had been previously searched by officers and they used sniffer dogs as well. That was a small terraced house here in the UK as well.

This seems increasingly possible to me, although the woods are so dense, that's a good possibility, too. Ugh, poor little girl.

She reminds me so much of my 4-year-old daughter, so this one is really hitting me hard. Blonde, athletic, outdoorsy, often dirty.

This seems increasingly possible to me, although the woods are so dense, that's a good possibility, too. Ugh, poor little girl.

She reminds me so much of my 4-year-old daughter, so this one is really hitting me hard. Blonde, athletic, outdoorsy, often dirty.
Yep she reminds me of 5 year old too, always covered in cuts and bruises, loves being outside and the cheeky grin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1