AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New photos of the home where 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing. Photos are by@overbay_ted
who says the third pic shows the garden where Summer was reportedly planting flowers with her mother and grandmother before she went missing, according to her parents. #TNAMBERAlert

E4SceJCWQAErhtc

E4ScepcWQAAySv1

E4ScfNRWUA8UTfU

https://twitter.com/Sl8rT/status/1406421046534852610

New photos of the home where 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing. Photos are by@overbay_ted
who says the third pic shows the garden where Summer was reportedly planting flowers with her mother and grandmother before she went missing, according to her parents. #TNAMBERAlert

E4SceJCWQAErhtc

E4ScepcWQAAySv1

E4ScfNRWUA8UTfU

These photos do explain the two residences, the camper where it's reported the grandmother lived and the place where the family lived. I will not judge condition but I see a lot of dangerous opportunities for kids to get hurt. JMO

Well it don’t appear much gardening got done……..just saying.
i mean they could have been just planting seeds. if they had just started gardening it won't look like much.

i don't think they could afford a bunch of fully grown plants to plant. but they can make the ground more friendly to the plants they put in

I agree!! I've had alot or dogs over the years inhad one once I was 9 and my 10th bday was a day away. I was napping and that mix breed as soon as I walked outside started pulling my arm and barking and he would run in the barn look back at me and bark. at that time in the back of barn we had am old couch up against a wall with am older mattress lied over it. he literally was barking behind in and looking back at me. my first thought my brother and his friends were hiding and gonna jump out and scare me I looked behind it there was a brand new purple bmx!! I ran to my dad and he swears I was not taking a nap that I was awake and watched them place it there. my story 100% true. I have 5 pits now and very fast learner's they even so tricks. so I would have let my own dogs loose and followed them. and surely people have hunting hounds around, I do believe those could really really help they would be use to the lay of land etc. JMO

That first photo...the camper in the background, is that the same camper as seen in photo 2? And are those planting tubs beside the camper?
The woods seem to be very close by, could someone have been lingering in there, watching?

Last edited:
I know it is picky but I think Kidnapping is the wrong wording to be used unless there is something going on that is not being reported.
Kidnapping involves some type ransom ask for the return. Abduction is just grabbing without consent. Kidnapping normally includes an abduction but an abduction does not involve kidnapping
This family does not appear to be the type that someone would ask for a ransom for the return of their daughter, so they should be saying abduction.

Kidnapping doesn't always involve ransom. State laws differ between kidnapping and abduction but in TN, especially aggravated kidnapping relates to a child under the age of 13.

2019 Tennessee Code, Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 3 - Kidnapping and False Imprisonment
§ 39-13-305. Especially aggravated kidnapping

• (a) Especially aggravated kidnapping is false imprisonment, as defined in § 39-13-302:
    • (1) Accomplished with a deadly weapon or by display of any article used or fashioned to lead the victim to reasonably believe it to be a deadly weapon;
    • (2) Where the victim was under the age of thirteen (13) at the time of the removal or confinement;
    • (3) Committed to hold the victim for ransom or reward, or as a shield or hostage; or
    • (4) Where the victim suffers serious bodily injury.

This is the link to the scanner thread in the WS basement.

I'm not seeing any scanner chatter related to this case at the moment, but what is in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread. Absolutely no hints or information from the scanner thread can be brought up here to the main threads.

New photos from the exterior of the home

https://twitter.com/Sl8rT/status/1406421046534852610?s=20

Reporting this to make sure it's permitted. This is from the twitter of digital producer at
https://twitter.com/wjhl11
They've now released 2 of the pics in a new report:
Summer’s parents spoke with News Channel 11 and allowed the release of new photos of the property that show where her family reports to have seen her last.
Search for Summer: Photos of Beech Creek property where Summer was last seen | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Nothing new in the article but it does point out that searches are out from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day, with local, state, and federal agencies helping, which is good.

E4SceJCWQAErhtc

E4ScepcWQAAySv1

E4ScfNRWUA8UTfU

Thank you so much for finding these revealing images.

Is someone pulling my leg?

The various stories linked and posted here have really never made good sense to me. They're not concise and cohesive.

What was Summer doing the last time she was with her family?
Those planters and the surrounding grounds do not indicate any recent attention. Although the tomato plants do not appear to be suffering from drought as the others do.

When did Summer end up "gone"?
That poor dad used that word. The father is firmly stating she's gone and has been snatched. Not going to find her around here.

Why is the brother made to listen to his father's interview?
There's a reason for him standing beside his dad but I just haven't figured it out yet.

<modsnip - detail carried forward without a link to support it>

The area in TN where the family lives looks to be so lush and gorgeous. It's mountainous, with clear running creeks and canopied with lovely trees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Father of missing 5-year-old Hawkins County girl believes she was abducted

In the video interview, at 1:32 min., Donald Wells says that he was at work (in Jonesborough, Tennessee, which is about one hour from home) when his wife (Candus) called him to report that Summer was missing. He said that he told Candus, "Hang up from me and call 911 right now." He then goes on to say: "I was at work, and I called 911; threw all my tools that I could in my vehicle, and from Jonesborough, you know, I made it out here before anybody."

So, although he told Candus to call 911, he called 911 himself, according to his account.

Why is the brother made to listen to his father's interview?
There's a reason for him standing beside his dad but I just haven't figured it out yet.
snipped by me

Asked myself the same question. I'd think those boys are pretty confused and traumatized as it is.
The boy was looking down as well.
Maybe the dad thought he would speak up about how he saw his little sister come inside, and go downstairs. Maybe the dad thought the reporter would ask the question. Or maybe the boy just wanted to be with his dad to support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces