AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a southern implant or maybe just finally found my way home but we seem to be thinking along the same lines. I could do some chicken divan, potato casserole, peach casserole, fresh salads and who knows what else. All I need is a ride.

Compassion before condemnation.

If you live in the area call the non emergency 911 center, or the closest fire or rescue squad, they may have a volunteer that can pick up.

I have been wondering this entire time why they hadn't brought in divers yet. It occurred to me during the presser that maybe they are just now doing it because they've exhausted other options. As in, they were focusing efforts on areas with the best possible outcome as opposed to one that is not likely to have a good one.

I was really worrying about it too..but your explanation makes good sense. Thank you!

There is nothing like a church-lady breakfast at a multi-day search. :)

OH yes!!! Its a time to shine!!! Everybody fixing their best, out to out do, the next. I ALWAYS do my melt in your mouth pot roast. I usually, fix two or three so everybody gets a taste.

On a serious note, its tuff to see the volunteers come back after searching or a fire. They are working in extreme conditions, emotional situations and for free, volunteering, not paid a dime. I'm just glad I can do a little part to help and really glad I have neighbors and friends that volunteer in my community.

Moo....

If you live in the area call the non emergency 911 center, or the closest fire or rescue squad, they may have a volunteer that can pick up.

Those in the Beech Creek Churches and communities have been sitting on their porches just waiting for a way to help. They will more than cover it. I have a friend who lives somewhere closer there, I might hit him up to do my errands. and might call authorities as you suggested. I would do it tomorrow when I have some cooking done..or whenever works.
Straight as the crow flies, it is close but there is no straight path. With all the hilly areas and getting back there with no gps...that is a tough one. I got very very lost somewhere back nearby there a few weeks ago

In the beginning of the video there is a school bus, not sure what time this video was taken. Do we know if the older kids were in school and is school still in session? Wouldn't a 5 year old be in some type of pre-k? Just curious about what their typical day looked like and if teachers noticed anything about the kids.
I live in Texas and since March of last year there has been no 'in session' for schools. The students have been on line working from home. Yes they register, they get their assignments and supposedly the teachers verify. But, there is truly no way to track attendance etc. If they had only been there a short time the school may not even know they live in the district.
My grandson attends University of Tennessee and he told me he had only seen his professors 3 times in the whole year. And for some reason I don't see laptops and wifi/internet as a priority for the Wells family. JMO

To be candid, I would feel better if they were still in school and under the watchful eyes of caring teachers and other adults. In such a rural area it's very easy to be isolated and out of the public eye, jmo.

I totally agree! This whole last year was lost as well as a valuable tracking and supervising tool!

I live in Texas and since March of last year there has been no 'in session' for schools. The students have been on line working from home. Yes they register, they get their assignments and supposedly the teachers verify. But, there is truly no way to track attendance etc. If they had only been there a short time the school may not even know they live in the district.
My grandson attends University of Tennessee and he told me he had only seen his professors 3 times in the whole year. And for some reason I don't see laptops and wifi/internet as a priority for the Wells family. JMO
Tn schools were in person this school year. They closed the doors in March of 2020 but have been open since August. My county had an opt in virtual school option that one had to apply for, but honestly most kids went back to school in the fall. The only reason those kids would've needed to be at home learning virtually was for a mandated 2 week quarantine. School year ended at the end of May here.

I have been wondering this entire time why they hadn't brought in divers yet. It occurred to me during the presser that maybe they are just now doing it because they've exhausted other options. As in, they were focusing efforts on areas with the best possible outcome as opposed to one that is not likely to have a good one.
I wondered the same. In fact I asked the question if the swimming place had been searched. Haven't gotten an answer yet!

“She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house, so my wife watched her go into the door and she went into the house,” said wells. “And the boys were on the internet of course, and she wanted to go downstairs and play with her toys. So when her mother come in and she says, ‘Summer ‘ and she went down into the basement and she didn’t answer. So she went down there and she was gone. So she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven’t seen her since.”

That's the gist of it.
I'm not all caught up on this thread, still reading but "she went to the basement?" I thought this is a mobile home, single wide trailer. Is it possible to have a basement? MOO

Why do you think that?
The father mentioned that when Summer went into the house after gardening, the boys were playing on the internet as Summer went down to the basement.
Just because they aren't as affluent as some, doesn't mean they dont have internet access.

I'm not all caught up on this thread, still reading but "she went to the basement?" I thought this is a mobile home, single wide trailer. Is it possible to have a basement? MOO

Beats me. But I'm starting to get the idea that there is a home and a mobile home on this property. Don't ask me for a link, though...it's just an impression I'm starting to get. ;)

in post #407 a link is listed that mobile homes can have basements. However, I do not think we know this is a mobile home or just a mobile home. From drone footage it appears to me at least that it could be two structures. Maybe a mobile home with an addition?
https://mobile.twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1405894896142139394

The video posted this morning shows drone footage of property

in post #407 a link is listed that mobile homes can have basements. However, I do not think we know this is a mobile home or just a mobile home. From drone footage it appears to me at least that it could be two structures. Maybe a mobile home with an addition?
https://mobile.twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1405894896142139394

The video posted this morning shows drone footage of property

There are two separate structures not even close to one another from what I understand

Why do you think that?
The father mentioned that when Summer went into the house after gardening, the boys were playing on the internet as Summer went down to the basement.
Just because they aren't as affluent as some, doesn't mean they dont have internet access.
In my area which is very wooded and rural there simply are no providers. Has very little to do with being affluent. It's just not available. But if you do have it, it is very pricey!!

<modsnip>
What i find interesting is they ask him "who he might suspect,"?

<modsnip>

<modsnip>, but maybe he has suspects in mind and he just can't go there right now. He probably does work all the time and might feel guilt not being home to protect his daughter. JMO

Edited to properly convey thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two separate structures not even close to one another from what I understand
I am basing it on the footage released from the TBI. They look like they are connected with a roof. Doesn’t really matter that much though. It’s been reported that she left the basement by dad on MSM. That and the footage is all we have to go on. I haven’t seen any MSM say anything about multiple structures that are far apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA