DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 11am /11pm thing is still bothering me
why not just say pray for Caylee
why specify times :waitasec:

Wouldn't that be a hoot? Press conference and no press shows up.:crazy:[/QUO

That would be so funny! When KC showed up at JB's office he was telling reporters to get off his property and now he wants them to show up for his presser!! Unbelieveable!

Who said 11 am?? And what does it mean??? I missed that? Link please?

The timing for holding a presser right now is interesting. I think JB is hoping to counteract any bad publicity from the GJ today by drawing the publicity toward KC. LOL, is anyone else hoping that LE will walk onstage during the pc and make an arrest?

LOL, I know it won't happen that way but there is always hope.

Oh my gosh! That would be so funny!!!

1:32 p.m. FBI agent Nick Savage is now inside the courtroom and is testifying in front of the grand jury.

A grand juror will not communicate to family, friends, associates, or anyone concerning any matter that takes place in the grand jury room. The only time this veil of secrecy may be lifted is by order of the court after a full hearing, and then only in exceptional cases.

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf

I wonder why this is different than the Stacy Peterson case in Illinois. Several witnesses there told the media what their testimony was. Not all did, and some only revealed part of their testimony. Maybe grand jury requirements vary from state to state?

The supreme court has recently ruled that witnesses may talk about their testimony and forbiding them from doing so interferes with their
constitutional right to free speech. Its up to them what they wish
to reveal.

I am so surprised this presser isn't on any media site. We have been waiting for months to get Casey out in front of a mic, if only to at least stand in front of the media. WTH!

what is going on ??? I can't hear it at work. What is this guy doing?

Susan, dangit, the man said they told them to WAIT A SECOND!!!

LOL

Okay who's the bigger brat KC or JB who throws a hissy fit then calls off his presser cause some reporter did not respect his athoritii.
What a waste a HUGE waste!

Who said 11 am?? And what does it mean??? I missed that? Link please?

George did this morning, with his attorney by his side. No clue what it means. He asked for everyone to say a prayer for Caylee at 11am or at 11pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member