Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so because she would probably pass it. Casey is a seasoned liar. She didn't look nervous cashing cks or having shopping spree's at Target. Had the nerve to tell her friend that her friend moved her money while she was sleepwalking, no shaky voice while she spews her lies to the FBI/LE or family. She would pass and I for one wouldn't be convinced she was innocent, I would believe she is a good liar or test wasn't accurate.

But if it came out she was guilty I would be like "I knew it!!!"

So the test wouldn't change my opinion at all.

Lying to your friends/family is one thing...being hooked up to a lie detector is completely different thing. I would totally believe the results.

I would guess that CA encouraged her to wear those pinstriped pants (I doubt they are the actual pants but similar ones. I would think that LE took the original pants).

I imagine the conversation to go something like this:

KC: "Mom, what should I wear to Jose's office today?"
CA: "Honey, you look great in whatever you wear."
KC: "How about these pants? But I'm worried, don't they look like those pants the awful press has been talking about?"
CA: "Honey, you just wear whatever you want to wear. You SHOULD wear those pinstriped pants. You're innocent! You have nothing to hide! Be proud! Those nasty press people should be spending their time looking for Caylee, not worrying about what you're wearing!"

MOO

Why did Cindy return with framed pictures of Caylee???

11:15 a.m. Cindy Anthony returns to Baez’s office carrying in with her framed 8x10 pictures of Caylee

Are you kidding me! She probably brought them to remind us that we should get off our lazy b*tts and search for a live Caylee. Remember, we are the ones who are putting Caylee in her coffin. :furious:

Casey and JB must expect an indictment, or I doubt they'd fool around with violating the home confinement rules. I don't think press conferences are part of preparing with your attorney.

Oh this is unreal! Is she really going to SPEAK? Crying, holding Caylee's picture up - just like Susan Smith.

This is too much!
I've sympathized with the Anthony family and held on to a little inkling of hope throughout this entire thing.I've tried to reserve judgement until all the facts were out.

But this.. this makes me SICK. How can they justify KC breaking her silence now, when it looks like there are finally going to be some serious consequences when she's said nothing since the day her baby disappeared.

If I could say what I wanted right now, I'd be banned for life.

The timing for holding a presser right now is interesting. I think JB is hoping to counteract any bad publicity from the GJ today by drawing the publicity toward KC. LOL, is anyone else hoping that LE will walk onstage during the pc and make an arrest?

LOL, I know it won't happen that way but there is always hope.

I think it's a ploy to take attention off the GJ, sorta like stealing their thunder. Pathetic.

/ Casey Anthony is with her attorney, Jose Baez, at his Osceola office. It was one of her scheduled meetings with Baez. She has been there since about 11 a.m. WESH 2 News reporter Dave McDaniel is there.

Could they be announcing that the dress found was Caylee's and everybody needs to get off their a$$es and find the matching shoes ?

This is too much!
I've sympathized with the Anthony family and held on to a little inkling of hope throughout this entire thing.I've tried to reserve judgement until all the facts were out.

But this.. this makes me SICK. How can they justify KC breaking her silence now, when it looks like there are finally going to be some serious consequences when she's said nothing since the day her baby disappeared.

If I could say what I wanted right now, I'd be banned for life.

Me too, Life and then some! Has anyone found a link yet to the "presser"? I can't believe that there isn't one anywhere.

People are asking if we are planning to cover news conference planned at Jose Baez office. We do have a reporter and crew on the scene. If we can’t show live because of any technical problem, we will have update here and post the video as soon as possible.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member