Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Cindy return with framed pictures of Caylee???

11:15 a.m. Cindy Anthony returns to Baez’s office carrying in with her framed 8x10 pictures of Caylee

I bet they plan on using them as props for their little press conference?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

12:58 p.m. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez announced a few moments ago that he will hold a short press conference with his client outside of his Kissimmee office.

The press conference will start at 1:30 p.m.

Wonder what about????

Thats why she is all dressed up. She will probably plead to the public to help find her daughter while she holds a photo of the baby. :bang:

does anyone know of a link for the press conference?

With his client? Does that mean she will be standing there with him??

Is Casey dressed up for the presser? Is she actually going to appear for something?

What does indefinitely mean? Somewhere down the line? Anytime soon?

I am guessing that after Casey is picked up...or that could be wishful thinking because I am dying to know what is going on in there. It is not delineated in the Florida statute or in the Supreme Court case.

I will post the statute which makes it a felony for these folks to tell us what is going on in there at this point.

905.395 Unlawful acts related to disclosure of proceedings; penalty.--Unless pursuant to court order, it is unlawful for any person knowingly to publish, broadcast, disclose, divulge, or communicate to any other person, or knowingly to cause or permit to be published, broadcast, disclosed, divulged, or communicated to any other person outside the statewide grand jury room, any of the proceedings or identity of persons referred to or being investigated by the statewide grand jury. Any person who violates the provisions of this subsection is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

I wish I could answer your question, RR, I really do...:blowkiss:

:crazy: I need to learn how to read! Hard to do with a toddler climbing on my head.

Thankfully, my cats are in the middle of their 'early afternoon nap', so no paws preventing me from reading...I hear toddlers don't like to sleep as much :crazy:

Baez will make statement at 1:30 p.m. with Casey
12:58 p.m. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez announced a few moments ago that he will hold a short press conference with his client outside of his Kissimmee office.

OMG..do you think she'll make a statement finially? guess that's why she dressed up today.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

Wonder what about????

ohhhhh interesting, maybe those tight pants squeezed a conscious into her head??? And she is going to admit guilt? (wishful thinking I know!) or maybe JB is going to announce he is stepping down, or shoot, maybe he is going to propose to KC on national tv? LMAO!

I am sorry if this has already been addresses but when and how long will it take to hear the Gj decision

Why did Cindy return with framed pictures of Caylee???

11:15 a.m. Cindy Anthony returns to Baez’s office carrying in with her framed 8x10 pictures of Caylee

Sympathy! She ain't getting it from me!

Wonder what about????

Pics of Caylee, Casey dressed up, press conf. Time to make Casey the victim. Maybe she will cry on camera and beg the kidnappers to bring back her daughter etc. Jose is running out of time to make her look human, with emotions etc.

Thats why she is all dressed up. She will probably plead to the public to help find her daughter while she holds a photo of the baby. :bang:

Oh Lawdy, I bet you are right. Think it's a little to late to change her image though..this might have been effective 3 or 4 months ago.

Are you kidding me??? A huge waste...IMHO

Hello, I'm at work and would like to see coverage of what's going on with witnesses and testimony today.

Anyone have some good links for streaming coverage or good pics with up-to-date info?

Thanks.

Well, she's got so many conflicting "stories" out there, it would be easy to trip her up, since she'd have to actually pick one and stick with it.
That FBI guy said even though polygraphs aren't admissable in court, they're still about 95-98% accurate. That would be enough to remove any reasonable doubt for me!

IF she were innocent she would surely be an excellent polygraph candidate..but we all "know" how true her being innocent is..her own family wouldn't even take one.

Personally if I were innocent I would take one..if I was not I wouldn't..same applies here I think.

I think you are correct. She waited 31 days to report her daughter missing. Why not wait 4 months to ask for the public's help in finding her?:behindbar

I feel the same way.I have not been a fan of GA up until today (judging by his webcam appearances), but seeing his statement before he testified today just broke my heart for him. I want to give him a big hug and a place to stay away from that house. Oh, and a membership to Eharmony and Match.com.

(I LOL'd at the person on the other thread that said they wish they had the house webcam on so they could see CA and KC throwing his belongings out onto the lawn LOLOL Kudos to whoever posted that, thanks for the true chuckle today!)

::: big hugs to GA :::::
No matter what he came through with, he really did the right thing today, you could just see it in his demeanor.

GA is there because he has no choice. Where is the nobility in that? Especially since they have him ON TAPE.

I wonder how noble he would be if he could actually choose whether or not to testify?

I can certainly see why CA was not called today, it is going to be like pulling teeth to get anything out of her, and this is not what the GJ hearing is all about.

But...there will come a time when she will HAVE to open her big mouth and say "ahh"..or she will suffer the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo