Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:58 p.m. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez announced a few moments ago that he will hold a short press conference with his client outside of his Kissimmee office.

The press conference will start at 1:30 p.m.

lol...wouldnt that be a first....jose having a press conference with his client? casey talking? doubt that very much...if she had something to say that was newsworthy, im sure the gj wouldve loved to hear from her....she has remained astute and quiet the entire time, and now they are getting ready to bring down the gavel and arrest casey, and she has something to say??? im sure this is her attorneys way of trying to garnish sometype of distraction or innocence from the public for her...uh uh....not from me:behindbar

Oh Lawdy, I bet you are right. Think it's a little to late to change her image though..this might have been effective 3 or 4 months ago.

Are you kidding me??? A huge waste...IMHO

JB and KC are a day late and a dollar short!!!!:boohoo:

Why did Cindy return with framed pictures of Caylee???

11:15 a.m. Cindy Anthony returns to Baez’s office carrying in with her framed 8x10 pictures of Caylee

I hope they are not going to start a new round of "search for kidnapper/nanny" It would not surprize me in the least coming from them.

Baez will make statement at 1:30 p.m. with Casey
12:58 p.m. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez announced a few moments ago that he will hold a short press conference with his client outside of his Kissimmee office.

The press conference will start at 1:30 p.m.

IMHO anything beyond "No Comment" is a HUGE mistake...:)

He should know better...

Thats why she is all dressed up. She will probably plead to the public to help find her daughter while she holds a photo of the baby. :bang:

Wayyyyyy to little.....wayyyyyyy too late.

Thats why she is all dressed up. She will probably plead to the public to help find her daughter while she holds a photo of the baby. :bang:

Wow, if so then she is about 4 months too late!

Well, we have nothing at stake here and I for one am glad that it's "only" taken 4 months to get justice for Caylee. How many lies should we have to swallow before saying "enough"?! The truth about where Caylee is lies with the person who will be sitting behind bars hopefully soon. If Baez wants Caylee found, then let him ask Casey where she is. THERE IS NO KIDNAPPER!

Agreed.

Since Baez wants to view the reports regarding the DNA, Air Samples, Hair samples, etc... because the leaks are just rumors; I would like Baez to PROVE that LE is not searching for a live Caylee. How does he know they have stopped investigating tips? He doesn't know - this is a rumor from the Baez/Anthony camp! JMO.

Pics of Caylee, Casey dressed up, press conf. Time to make Casey the victim. Maybe she will cry on camera and beg the kidnappers to bring back her daughter etc. Jose is running out of time to make her look human, with emotions etc.

OMG this is so unfair, lol....I cant view the vids on wesh or orlando sentinel cause they require windows media player and every single comp in this house rund linux or is a mac - please everyone keep me posted with screenshots!!

uh....it's a little late for that, lol

But given the strangeness in this case, I wouldn't be surprised!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17710722/index.html

This clip where George speaks brought tears to my eyes....hope this is where this comment should be posted....
Does anybody think maybe the reason George asked people to say a prayer for his grand daughter at 11 am and 11pm could be that when he met with FBI they told him evidence showed Caylee was in the trunk for 11 days ???

Timing with Jose's presser is everything. It's his pitiful cry for attention and nothing more than chewing his cud.

About the GJ secrecy --

Unless the SC specifically interpreted the FL statutes - ie the case came from the Florida District Court - then LE can still enforce the FL law until its challenged before a FL court where the judge rules the SC decision extends by analogy to the FL statute since that law is "substantially indistinguishable, if not identical" from the statute interpreted by the SC.

With clear laws like this one its usually quick an easy, but is more difficult if the laws are nuanced.

Pics of Caylee, Casey dressed up, press conf. Time to make Casey the victim. Maybe she will cry on camera and beg the kidnappers to bring back her daughter etc. Jose is running out of time to make her look human, with emotions etc.

Seriously, according to Cindy, Casey is as much a victim as Caylee. Gimme A Break! I hope no innocent people are standing close by when lightening suddenly strikes.

Oh this is unreal! Is she really going to SPEAK? Crying, holding Caylee's picture up - just like Susan Smith.

lol...wouldnt that be a first....jose having a press conference with his client? casey talking? doubt that very much...if she had something to say that was newsworthy, im sure the gj wouldve loved to hear from her....she has remained astute and quiet the entire time, and now they are getting ready to bring down the gavel and arrest casey, and she has something to say??? im sure this is her attorneys way of trying to garnish sometype of distraction or innocence from the public for her...uh uh....not from me:behindbar

Too little...Too late. The ship has sailed for KC. JB and KC can hold all the press conferences they want, the only thing I want to hear from her is where is that precious baby's body. Anything less than that I could give a rats azz.

Sure. I can see Baez having Casey stand there with CA holding her daughter's photo while Baez is saying she is being scapegoated and she is totally innocent...in spite of what her father has testified to. Maybe they are preparing to throw GA under the bus now.

Maybe not legally, but it would sure go a longgggg way towards proving something to me, and probably everyone else here.

I don't think so because she would probably pass it. Casey is a seasoned liar. She didn't look nervous cashing cks or having shopping spree's at Target. Had the nerve to tell her friend that her friend moved her money while she was sleepwalking, no shaky voice while she spews her lies to the FBI/LE or family. She would pass and I for one wouldn't be convinced she was innocent, I would believe she is a good liar or test wasn't accurate.

But if it came out she was guilty I would be like "I knew it!!!"

So the test wouldn't change my opinion at all.

does anyone have a link to the Baiz and Casey presser? I can't find one anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse