Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only count 4 witnesses. Reports keep saying there were 6.

This infuriates me :furious::furious::furious:!!!!

My son has already done two 18 months tours in Iraq and is set to deploy in six days for his third tour there AND he is leaving behind a 7 month old son! It is tearing him apart to do so! HOW DARE BAEZ EVEN MENTION OUR SOLIDERS (MY SON) IN THE SAME SENTENCE WITH CASEY ANTHONY! HOW DARE HE!!!!!!

Hi Miss Lisa,

Prayers for your son. Mine is deploying for his second Iraq tour in January.

I am furious too!!! And I second your HOW DARE HE!!!

I do not think that LE should allow Baez to turn Casey in if indited. She is a common theif and murderer. I want LE to pick her up and take her in just as they do other murderers!

I wish Det. Melich could do the arrest! That would be right!

ITA :clap: I want to see her "perp walk"; I can see her confident ~ hip-swaying walkine now. Plus Yuri deserves to do the honors.:)

Anyone know if there are protesters outside?

If George did the right thing today I could see people holding up signs "We feel bad for you George, let's find your granddaughter and give her a proper resting place".

Where is Lee?

2:33 p.m. By Bob Kealing, WESH 2 News
A court deputy tells me the last witness to testify before the grand jury is now on the stand. He is Orange County detective Yuri Melich who has been on the case since Caylee Anthony was reported missing three months ago this week.
We’ve counted around a half dozen witnesses presented by the state, they include: George Anthony, Orange County’s cadaver dog handler, and an FBI agent also closely involved with the case, Nick Savage.
Once the testimony is complete and all the evidence presented, the grand jury of ten women and nine men will deliberate. Once they have reached a decision, the media will be invited in to the courtroom to hear from State Attorney Lawson Lamar whether the grand jury has decided on a “true bill” or “no true bill” decision; To indict or not to indict. If Casey is in custody, her name will be revealed at that time; if not, we’ll hear the charges.

Myst~ You could be onto something there. It would make so much sense!

I would love to see Yuri, Allen, and Savage first take Casey into custody and to do her "perp walk" (they earned it)...then turn around and repeat with CA. And one more time with LA.

I think the main purpose of this press conference was to accuse Lamar of using this case to win his election. Baez stated that he wasn't 'pointing fingers' and I thought to myself, "You just did!"

Ahhh so she's crying cause she's been caught! thats the only time there have been any tears - the first time because her bail wasn't reduced and now because of the GJ and most likely her going to jail for life

Wow, so transparent!

What I find funny is that he kicks Channel 9 out of the presser and throws a hissy, then what do they post on their site?

"Baez also accused State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using the case to gain political favor in an election year. Baez said Lamar had made Casey "public enemy number one."" http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

Exactly the opposite of what he was trying to convey. Tee hee.
I think Baez needs to bend over and kiss his law career goodbye. The BAR has already deemed him incompetent, something any person can see. He's hitched his star to the wrong person and has been seen nuzzling and holding hands with his client. That's a NO-NO.

I think JB is setting LE up again so he can cry Boo Hoo...
Does he think LE is sitting around watching the news just to see if JB will turn KC over if charged..gimme a break..
JB should be ashamed of himself for mentioning our people out there fighting..one has nothing to do with the other..You just watch and see,,If KC gets charged and LE shows up to arrest her..JB will be crying to media..I said I would turn her over...The guy is a joke...:furious:

2:33 p.m. By Bob Kealing, WESH 2 News

A court deputy tells me the last witness to testify before the grand jury is now on the stand. He is Orange County detective Yuri Melich who has been on the case since Caylee Anthony was reported missing three months ago this week.

We’ve counted around a half dozen witnesses presented by the state, they include: George Anthony, Orange County’s cadaver dog handler, and an FBI agent also closely involved with the case, Nick Savage.

Once the testimony is complete and all the evidence presented, the grand jury of ten women and nine men will deliberate. Once they have reached a decision, the media will be invited in to the courtroom to hear from State Attorney Lawson Lamar whether the grand jury has decided on a “true bill” or “no true bill” decision; To indict or not to indict. If Casey is in custody, her name will be revealed at that time; if not, we’ll hear the charges.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Wooo...what a name for a FBI Guy! There must be a screenwriter in control of this case...lol. Can't wait to see him...:)

Myst~ You could be onto something there. It would make so much sense!

I would love to see Yuri, Allen, and Savage first take Casey into custody and to do her "perp walk" (they earned it)...then turn around and repeat with CA. And one more time with LA.

People cannot be required to testify in the GJ if what they have to say would tend to incriminate themselves.

The testimony in front of the grand jury apparently is over. Jurors just took a break and now will deliberate. The media were instructed on what to expect once the room is opened for the reading. It is not known how long the jurors could take. Once the media is let is, there will be video available from a pool camera, which our plans would be to stream on WESH.com.

***snipped***
6. I also think she wore those gd pinstripe pants to send us a message. She knows exactly what she is doing.

I was thinking it was a dress rehearsal for traditional "inmate stripes." That part of it was accidental...but I am easily amused:D

Did she have little dangly handcuff pierced earrings, too?:rolleyes:

And LE can diss Baez if she's indicted and do the arrest however they want.jmho:woohoo:

Hi Miss Lisa,

Prayers for your son. Mine is deploying for his second Iraq tour in January.

I am furious too!!! And I second your HOW DARE HE!!!

I THIRD your "How dare HE!!!" My father is a disabled Veteran and it makes me sick that Jose uses this line of defense for a murderer. My father suffers every minute of every day for the Caylee's of the world not the Casey's!

It made me so MAD:furious:, I will be thrilled when that piece of $&*! is sitting in jail forever.

God, I can't even type I am so mad:mad:

Okay ! Yay! all testimony is done. Jury to take a quick break then deliberate.
KC hear that ??? Its the wheels of justice turning and in the background I also hear the clock.. Tick-tock tick tock.. Your getting ready for a perp walk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!