Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder where LA is today. I find it very odd.

Anything happening at the house yet? GA had plenty of time to go home and we haven't heard of him going to Baez' office.

LA is laying low methinks. Real low.

The story will come out, as Baez says.

She cried real tears before when the judge made her go to jail.

Baez was talking about people being mean to her and sending her to jail for political reasons.

Casey is crying for herself. (IMO) SHE'S gonna go to jail again...on a whim.

Political reasons.... Caylee was running for office?

Baez is getting an email from me even tho he probably won't read it. I have 2 family members in the military and I am sick and tired of him using the Iraq statement!!!!! What wouls Baez know about it anyway? Has he been there, done that? EEEERRRRGGGG!!!

Also, I have felt that George had helped Casey after he found out she killed Caylee. What George has done this morning is show up and answer questions at the Grand Jury proceedings because he was served a subpoena to do so. Hero? NO. He would have been a hero had he called LE concerning the decomposition smell whenever he very first smelled it. He has lied just as Cindy and Lee has.

I have no sympathy for any of them - George, Cindy, Lee, or Casey the killer. I would have had sympathy for the GP's had they done the right thing in the beginning and not covered and lied for Casey at the expense of Caylee.

My feelings are for sweet, innocent little Caylee and no one else. I hope and pray that the Grand Jury indites Casey and she is returned to jail where she has belonged from day one!

I agree. Caylee needed a Hero 120 days ago.

:puke:
Anthony will turn self in if indicted
2 p.m. If the grand jury decides to indict Casey Anthony on homicide charges this afternoon, she will turn herself in to authorities, attorney Jose Baez said at his office.

Anthony stood next to her attorney, wearing a white collared shirt with a Where's Caylee button, during the six-minute press conference.

"She is doing her best to stand tall in front of everyone," Baez said. "They [the sheriff's office] threw the kitchen sink at her a long time ago."

Anthony, who has never appeared at a press conference, did not comment. She became emotional at times and shed a few tears.

"Casey is going through a nightmare," Baez said. "She has a missing child. She is also someone's child."

Bolded by me.

Are you effin kidding me! Waste! Huge Waste!
This was the only time she shed tears and she was thinking of herself ONLY.

What did they do with the 8 x 10 framed pictures of Caylee that Cindy brought back??????????:furious: (Oh, let me guess. They are for KC's jail cell?)

And how dare Baez bringing up our troops in Iraq into this whole mess.:furious:

KC couldn't have picked a better match as her attorney.

Hey KC: You are going back to jail today! :behindbar A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y! Hope you are ABSOLUTELY PETRIFIED YOU WENCH!! MOST DEFINITELY!

OMG, I'm going to be sick. :puke:

If an indictment comes down, Baez has already sent a message to the sheriff's office, he'd like to surrender her....is he for real? What makes him think he can get preferrential treatment....

Casey going through a nightmare? Living a nightmare for several months. Missing a child, she is also someone's child....too much, too little, too late, Baez. She should have been pleading with people on June 16th to help find Caylee. She waits 31 days and we are to believe she is innocent? An innocent person would not have done all that partying while her baby was allegedly kidnapped. An innocent person would have had LE on it the second Caylee was not returned, or taken from Blanchard Park. Whichever story you want to stick with....Nice try, won't work....

He wants people to understand what Casey is going through????What about Caylee...what did she go through....pissant....I'd love a piece of her :furious:

Well said!! That is what I was thinking!!! AAAAHHHHH show me just ONE time she was living the nightmare BEFORE she was forced to talk to the 911 operator!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH I HATE THIS!!!! What kind of world have I brought my children into??????????

I think the main purpose of this press conference was to accuse Lamar of using this case to win his election. Baez stated that he wasn't 'pointing fingers' and I thought to myself, "You just did!"

Has anyone asked about the length of time it takes a Grand Jury to reach a decision? I mean, regular juries in cases obviously can take hours to weeks...so does it take a lot less time because they are only hearing one side and they need just a majority vote of at least 12?

I knew if I left and cleaned the house I would miss something! OHHHHH MAN!

A few points:
1. Someone please explain to Mr. Baez and his client that respect is earned. She has done nothing to earn our respect and neither has he.
2. Our Miss Casey is a damn good actress. But, she is looking worried and scared. I like that.
3. She will turn herself in and has never run? This is from JB. WHY THE HE!! hasn't she done the right thing and turned herself in all along and ended this charade. That would be a wonderful way to earn respect.
4. What Casey is going through is NONE of my concern. I couldn't give two carps what she is going through. I want her to suffer for what CAYLEE went through. THIS IS ABOUT CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!
5. I think the comment about "Casey is someone's child" was a direct link to George's testimony.
6. I also think she wore those gd pinstripe pants to send us a message. She knows exactly what she is doing.
7. The way JB kept making eye contact with her tells me that he is (as we've suggested all along) way too emotionally involved with her.

I hope NG will have people on tonight who were there to give us the scoop

"If the grand jury decides to indict Casey Anthony on homicide charges this afternoon, she will turn herself in to authorities, attorney Jose Baez said at his office."

Awww... does LE have to go along with that? Or is that just another delusional statement by Baez? If I was Yuri, I'd want the pleasure of cuffin' her myself...

JB looked and sounded like a fool. Where is his wife while all this is going on? This is going to ruin him.

2:22 p.m. Orange County sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich has begun his testimony in front of the grand jury. Melich, who is on crutches because of an earlier motorcycle accident, is reportedly the last person to testify today.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Poor Yuri! I think he needs a nurse. Yuri! I'm a nurse!:blowkiss:

I'm hoping that LE or the DA's office will give a Press Conference after today's testimony

Even if we don't get an Indictment Today

What I think is so significant about the GJ, is that a person cannot be compelled to present testimony that would tend to incriminate themselves. That is why KC did not have to appear.

There are 4 members of that family that were most involved. KC of course did not appear. George did appear. To me, it is significant that Cindy and Lee were not called. We know that Cindy made the 911 call, she possibly handled significant evidence, she made several statements about what her dau said to her. But she didn't get called to the GJ? Is it for the same reason that KC didn't get called?

LA also did not get called to the GJ. He was there with KC and Cindy the night this all blew up. He had private discussions with KC, he also handled possible significant evidence when he picked up KC's belongings. And he didn't get called to the GJ?

This could just be part of the prosecution strategy. But really, I wonder if it isn't more than that!

She lost a boyfriend, she missed a hair appointment, she's had to clear her social calendar....Poor thing!

Don't forget she wasn't able to make her tattoo appt on Sat. July 19th either. :rolleyes:

The only time I have seen Casey wiping 'tears' from her eyes is when she was facing the fact of actually sitting behind bars for more then a couple days. Never over the fact that Caylee is missing.

The more Baez and Cindy talk the more people despise Casey, they need to learn to keep their mouths shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg