DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the purpose of the presser was

To take attention off the GJ
To try to elicit sympathy from the potential jury pool
To publicly announce that KC would turn herself in, to forstall LE from showing up to arrest her

Sorry JB. Didn't come off that way.

Instead, made people more anxious to hear from the GJ. Drew attention to the fact that until the point of possible arrest, no one has seen any apparent emotion from your client other than anger and the only tears she seems to have are for her possible arrest. And a mother who won't cry for her missing child, no one has any sympathy. Drew attention to the fact that no one on the team has any interest in Caylee . And you let it slip that you expect KC to be indicted. No confidence in your client or your case???

Can you just turn yourself in when charged with homicide? I'm no lawyer but that seems odd. A stolen check charge ... ok. Murder ... no way.

Yep, you sure can...LE doesn't have to wait for you to do so, though.

I just saw part of it on HDLN. I saw an actual tear fall when Baez mentioned Casey was "someone's child". I think it was in direct relation to GA and what he did today.

Well, Thank you JB you cleared up sooo much and KC actually shed a tear. That completely changes my point of view....NOT!
KC might have shed a tear but it was obviously not for (her name is Caylee) her daughter. More like Vicks vapor rub on her fingers to illicit some tears. What a joke. Disgusting. I am angry that JB thinks the public is that gullible to believe this nonsense he is spewing. "Fair and balanced" reporting. How has it been unfair? How he has the audacity to talk about fair and balanced when there are people 15 minutes away from his office listening to evidence on how the woman standing beside him murdered her beautiful, vivacious child. JB wants us to be sympathetic to what KC is going through? My sympathy is with Caylee, this baby has been left alone, out in the elements by herself, most people do not treat their beloved pets in this manner, yet this man wants us to drum up some compassion for KC and what she is going through. Puhleeze. As usual this man and his client are a day late and a dollar short.

I would love to know exactly what he said in regards to soldiers! My son-in-law is set to be deployed next year. My daughter and granddaughter will be left without him for a quite sometime. They are about the same age as KC and Caylee. How does this compare. KC is a liar and she never shed a tear until JB mentioned that she was someone's daughter. She is probably thinking daddy's testimony may put her away. I just saw this on Headline News.
Sorry had to vent.

Did he forget that Caylee will never be anyone's mother?

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Lead detective takes the stand
2:22 p.m. Orange County sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich has begun his testimony in front of the grand jury. Melich, who is on crutches because of an earlier motorcycle accident, is reportedly the last person to testify today.

Baez is getting an email from me even tho he probably won't read it. I have 2 family members in the military and I am sick and tired of him using the Iraq statement!!!!! What wouls Baez know about it anyway? Has he been there, done that? EEEERRRRGGGG!!!

Also, I have felt that George had helped Casey after he found out she killed Caylee. What George has done this morning is show up and answer questions at the Grand Jury proceedings because he was served a subpoena to do so. Hero? NO. He would have been a hero had he called LE concerning the decomposition smell whenever he very first smelled it. He has lied just as Cindy and Lee has.

I have no sympathy for any of them - George, Cindy, Lee, or Casey the killer. I would have had sympathy for the GP's had they done the right thing in the beginning and not covered and lied for Casey at the expense of Caylee.

My feelings are for sweet, innocent little Caylee and no one else. I hope and pray that the Grand Jury indites Casey and she is returned to jail where she has belonged from day one!

Yuri has taken the stand and is reportedly last person to testify today

2:22 p.m. Orange County sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich has begun his testimony in front of the grand jury. Melich, who is on crutches because of an earlier motorcycle accident, is reportedly the last person to testify today.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I still wonder where LA is today. I find it very odd.

Anything happening at the house yet? GA had plenty of time to go home and we haven't heard of him going to Baez' office.

IMO Casey killed Caylee, and she has no regrets whatsoever, any tears shed are because she got caught, now she is feeling sorry for herself, anybody with a child TRULY missing would be a mess, I know I would, I cannot even imagine had one of my 3 girls ever gone missing, God bless Caylee

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Go Yuri! Maybe, just maybe we will have a True Bill before the day ends.

Today, OF ALL DAYS, my living room t.v. went ka-put. Uggghhhhh. I'm going between my daughters' t.v. and WS for my information, but not surprisingly, WS is more up-to-date. Way to go guys! Oh, and by the way...can you say CROCODILE TEARS or better yet, TEARS OF A CLOWN!

If an indictment comes down, Baez has already sent a message to the sheriff's office, he'd like to surrender her....is he for real? What makes him think he can get preferrential treatment....

Casey going through a nightmare? Living a nightmare for several months. Missing a child, she is also someone's child....too much, too little, too late, Baez. She should have been pleading with people on June 16th to help find Caylee. She waits 31 days and we are to believe she is innocent? An innocent person would not have done all that partying while her baby was allegedly kidnapped. An innocent person would have had LE on it the second Caylee was not returned, or taken from Blanchard Park. Whichever story you want to stick with....Nice try, won't work....

He wants people to understand what Casey is going through????What about Caylee...what did she go through....pissant....I'd love a piece of her :furious:

So, is the FBI guy still speaking with GJ?

Never mind! LOL

I still wonder where LA is today. I find it very odd.

Anything happening at the house yet? GA had plenty of time to go home and we haven't heard of him going to Baez' office.

Maybee he is out apartment hunting:rolleyes:

Those tears were for HERSELF and the situation she's in, NOT for Caylee.

Today, OF ALL DAYS, my living room t.v. went ka-put. Uggghhhhh. I'm going between my daughters' t.v. and WS for my information, but not surprisingly, WS is more up-to-date. Way to go guys! Oh, and by the way...can you say CROCODILE TEARS or better yet, TEARS OF A CLOWN!

UGH!! so sorry about your TV!! But I do want to say thank you, now I have that song running thru my MIND:crazy:! LMAO :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip