Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF she was crying it is only because she is headed back to jail

Crocodile tears if THERE were any, that girl is an Ice queen, shame on Baez dragging our soilders into this, I have a cousin in Iraq right now :mad:

This was a BAD MOVE JB - you just displayed to the world what a terribly actress your client is - no tears to wipe - no anguish - no mention of her daughter - no pleading for her return - NOTHING BUT MORE reason to be disgusted by her.

THANKS - I now know more than ever this chick is guilty.

I don't think they ever said Caylee's name. Where were the 8x10's? This has to be one of the weirdest moves I have ever seen.

I just saw part of it on HDLN. I saw an actual tear fall when Baez mentioned Casey was "someone's child". I think it was in direct relation to GA and what he did today.

I did not see the tear until the moment Baez said that Casey was someone's child, SS, so I saw exactly what you did. I could not get live feed, so I saw it on Headline News as well.

I still say "Too little, too late, Baez!"

To be fair: I saw real tears, but I have a feeling Casey is good at crying when its needed.

Yes I saw real tears also. In the beginning anyway. Then it did seem she was rubbing her "tearless" eyes after that. And not once did he mention Caylee!! Unbelievable! I thought this presser would be them pleading to not give up searching, etc. But no, it was all about Casey. What a huge waste!!

PC= huge defense ploy to take the attention off the GJ, but it backfired. JB looks like a total fool, and KC's "tears" were so faked. Anyone who sees that (read: potential jurors) are going to be so turned off by this. I can't stand these people.

ok, I feel compelled to say something and I'm sure will get reamed for it but what the heck? I did, in fact, see tears. Real tears. I saw that her eyes were watering when he talked about how difficult it must be for her as a mother (started crying) and also as a daughter (that's when I saw the real emotion). My feeling though is those tears, although real, were not for the fact her daughter is "missing", rather, that she's busted and will likely be arrested today.

Don't get me wrong though...I do think she's 100% guilty. Sorry Baez, it may not be "fair" but I do consider myself "balanced". Unlike your client.

It looked to me like she was more emotional about Jose saying "she is someone's child" more than when he said "she has a missing child"...

Once again, she proves to me it's all about her and not Caylee.

To be fair: I saw real tears, but I have a feeling Casey is good at crying when its needed.

I just caught the end of the presser on Headline News and they did a close up of KC and when she tilted her head forward a tear came out.

All I could think of when she wiped away A (as in maybe single) tear with her hand, was THOSE ARE THE HANDS of a mother that killed her precious baby...spit and double spit!

Can you just turn yourself in when charged with homicide? I'm no lawyer but that seems odd. A stolen check charge ... ok. Murder ... no way.

Did anyone see The Secrets of Body Language on History Channel last night? They did an analysis of Susan Smith's last press conference at which she was making all the crying noises but not really crying. The analysts made a big point of how her forehead was smooth and showing no real signs of grief.

It will be on again Saturday at 5 pm eastern if anyone wants to see it. You can click on the link on this page to get other times.

http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=366944&action=detail

Did anyone see The Secrets of Body Language on History Channel last night? They did an analysis of Susan Smith's last press conference at which she was making all the crying noises but not really crying.

It will be on again Saturday at 5 pm eastern if anyone wants to see it. You can click on the link on this page to get other times.

http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=366944&action=detail

I really wanted to watch that but I missed it - Thanks for letting us know it's on again.

I just saw part of it on HDLN. I saw an actual tear fall when Baez mentioned Casey was "someone's child". I think it was in direct relation to GA and what he did today.

I saw that one little pathetic tear to SS, but I'm not buying it. I wouldnt doubt her rubbing Tobasco or pepper on her finger tips trying to squeak that tear out! lol

I also heard Baez say that he would surrender his client if she were indicted so I'm betting that was the main point of the presser....to state that publicly so LE wouldnt cuff her and walk her through the press for all to see.

Don't know if posted yet, but George is said to have done the "incomprehensible" today... unsure if it means simply that he had to testify, which could be incomprehensible to some on its own, or if it was directed at more of what he had to say to the GJ

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

:eek: :(

Crocodile tears if THERE were any, that girl is an Ice queen, shame on Baez dragging our soilders into this, I have a cousin in Iraq right now :mad:

This infuriates me :furious::furious::furious:!!!!

My son has already done two 18 months tours in Iraq and is set to deploy in six days for his third tour there AND he is leaving behind a 7 month old son! It is tearing him apart to do so! HOW DARE BAEZ EVEN MENTION OUR SOLIDERS (MY SON) IN THE SAME SENTENCE WITH CASEY ANTHONY! HOW DARE HE!!!!!!

She cried real tears before when the judge made her go to jail.

Baez was talking about people being mean to her and sending her to jail for political reasons.

Casey is crying for herself. (IMO) SHE'S gonna go to jail again...on a whim.

It looked to me like she was more emotional about Jose saying "she is someone's child" more than when he said "she has a missing child"...

Once again, she proves to me it's all about her and not Caylee.

Yes, I thought that was very telling about her relationship with Cindy.

Yes I saw real tears also. In the beginning anyway. Then it did seem she was rubbing her "tearless" eyes after that. And not once did he mention Caylee!! Unbelievable! I thought this presser would be them pleading to not give up searching, etc. But no, it was all about Casey. What a huge waste!!

I also think the Tears were real but they wern't for Caylee....

She knows she's going back to Jail & she's feeling sorry for herself

The only other time we saw KC cry was in the Courtroom during her Bond hearing when she found out that she would not be getting out of Jail

KC only has emotion when something affects her directly - she could care less about anything or anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax