Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a live feed at JB office from the media

2:33 p.m. By Bob Kealing, WESH 2 News

A court deputy tells me the last witness to testify before the grand jury is now on the stand. He is Orange County detective Yuri Melich who has been on the case since Caylee Anthony was reported missing three months ago this week.

We’ve counted around a half dozen witnesses presented by the state, they include: George Anthony, Orange County’s cadaver dog handler, and an FBI agent also closely involved with the case, Nick Savage.

Once the testimony is complete and all the evidence presented, the grand jury of ten women and nine men will deliberate. Once they have reached a decision, the media will be invited in to the courtroom to hear from State Attorney Lawson Lamar whether the grand jury has decided on a “true bill” or “no true bill” decision; To indict or not to indict. If Casey is in custody, her name will be revealed at that time; if not, we’ll hear the charges.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Please Grand Jury give us a TRUE BILL today for Caylee=Justice for Caylee!

I'm on pins and needles waiting!

What a great witness to wrap up the Grand Jury proceedings! Det. Yuri Milich! GB him!

I really believe that this Grand Jury will return the inditement today! They will see this through as this is supposed to be their last day on Grand Jury duty. They can be held over if need be.

I have seen 2 Grand Jury inditements come down in one day here in my Parish in Louisiana. It can be done!

Prayers said and fingers crossed for this evening for a decision!

I think the main purpose of this press conference was to accuse Lamar of using this case to win his election. Baez stated that he wasn't 'pointing fingers' and I thought to myself, "You just did!"

What I find funny is that he kicks Channel 9 out of the presser and throws a hissy, then what do they post on their site?

"Baez also accused State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using the case to gain political favor in an election year. Baez said Lamar had made Casey "public enemy number one."" http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

Exactly the opposite of what he was trying to convey. Tee hee.

2:33 p.m. By Bob Kealing, WESH 2 News

A court deputy tells me the last witness to testify before the grand jury is now on the stand. He is Orange County detective Yuri Melich who has been on the case since Caylee Anthony was reported missing three months ago this week.

We’ve counted around a half dozen witnesses presented by the state, they include: George Anthony, Orange County’s cadaver dog handler, and an FBI agent also closely involved with the case, Nick Savage.

Once the testimony is complete and all the evidence presented, the grand jury of ten women and nine men will deliberate. Once they have reached a decision, the media will be invited in to the courtroom to hear from State Attorney Lawson Lamar whether the grand jury has decided on a “true bill” or “no true bill” decision; To indict or not to indict. If Casey is in custody, her name will be revealed at that time; if not, we’ll hear the charges.

From WESH http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

So we will know really really soon and LIVE to boot! :woohoo:

Am I the only one thinking Casey has confessed to Jose?

He didn't say anything about "when Caylee comes home"... but he seemed to be showing part of his cards by saying we'll all understand soon.

He's gonna make Casey out to be Cindy's victim. Mark my words.

I do not think that LE should allow Baez to turn Casey in if indited. She is a common theif and murderer. I want LE to pick her up and take her in just as they do other murderers!

I wish Det. Melich could do the arrest! That would be right!

Am I the only one thinking Casey has confessed to Jose?

He didn't say anything about "when Caylee comes home"... but he seemed to be showing part of his cards by saying we'll all understand soon.

He's gonna make Casey out to be Cindy's victim. Mark my words.

I say she is already Cindy's victim and Baez will use that and I also think Baez will say she is Lee's victim as well.

I say she is already Cindy's victim and Baez will use that and I also think Baez will say she is Lee's victim as well.

Agreed, IMO Jose' words today backed up your #4 option last night.

I find the lineup of witnesses enlightening: first George, presumably testifying, at a minimum, about the car and what he may know about what was in it, then the dog handler, presumably testifying, at a minimum, about what the dog(s) alerted to during the search of the car and yard, etc., then the FBI agent, presumably about various testing that was performed, and finally the lead detective, presumably testifying about Casey's absolute failure to help with the investigation, etc.
VERY TELLING - they've laid out a story for the GJ.

Poor Yuri! I think he needs a nurse. Yuri! I'm a nurse!:blowkiss:

Bless you, Brini. Your willingness to volunteer your services is noted. What a selfish, er, I mean selfless act!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg