Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite a change in attire. IIRC, didn't George say KC was wearing pinstripe pants and a white button-up shirt the last day he saw her with Caylee?

this is one sick & twisted minded girl.I know LE took the grey ones, but for her to wear pants that even resemble the ones ...........I hope she goes to :behindbar tonight!!!:furious:

I agree hears my post from the first thread. this man is really hurting.

“All we can say is that George Anthony answered all questions directly and honestly and did what no human being could be prepared to do.” He added that if an indictment is handed up, he will comment.

OMG this statement just gave me chills. I can only imagine the way this is ripping his heart out. Just think This Man knows his 3 yr old defenseless GD is dead. He knows his Daughter is the one who took her last breath from her. he knows his wife and son are either in on it or in complete denial. HE knows he is the only one who can stand up for this baby. thus doing so will tear the only family he has apart. I wish there was a way to make KC have a conscience I would like for her to feel the pain of knowing she put her father in this position and emotional hurt he is feeling. If it were me I would have confessed to just to save my parents from the extra hurt. I never could stand to see my mom cry when I did stupid stuff. It always made me feel guilty and was worse than any punishment she gave. my heart goes out to this man. nothing can be said or done to bring this man back to the normal life he had prior to june 15th, 2008.

What's even worse is HIS OWN daughter put him in this situation..that is the part that makes me cringe.

Oh that is right, I forgot about that. She didnt show up to other arraignments, so wonder if she for this one. And I havent heard much about this arraignment, wonder if it was postponed?

Hopefully while she's on her way back to jail today, she can stop in on the arraignment. Kill 2 squirrels with 1 car (oops...I meant stone)

If this is true, it just creeps me out....very very sick.
Yes she is sick. Something happened to Caylee while she was wearing those pants. If they are the same ones. Did Cindy Anthony wash those pants? Is that what everyone is talking about? Can't wait to see her go to jail today!!!

Is the grand jury open to the public?

No. What happens before a grand jury is secret. By law, witnesses, jurors and prosecutors are not allowed to talk about testimony. If they do, they may be held in contempt of court.

Before is the key word here. After the testimony is given, barring any kind of gag order, they are free to tell the world what they testified to.

I think they mean "before" as in happens "in front of." Like, you testify before a grand jury.

Oh I took it as standing before a Grand Jury..duh, because what would they know to what was going to be said before..Hmm.:confused:
LOL I read that wrong. You are right about what it says. However, in D Peterson's case...they were free to talk about their testimony after they testified because there was no gag order. (Unless I dreamed all that!)

So the pin stripe pants must be the same ones George described to LE as what Casey was wearing the last time he saw Caylee alive?:confused:

I can't imagine her buying another pair of gray pinstripe pants. It just makes me sick to my stomach. :eek: Nothing should shock us anymore..but it does.

If they don't find Caylee's remains beforehand, I think they may seek death, then when they get a guilty verdict, they may offer to drop the DP in lieu of Casey leading investigators to the remains.

That's about the only deal I can see coming down the pike, and that's ONLY if the remains aren't found beforehand.

If KC is indicted and LE is to offer a deal my guess would be they will take the DP off the table if she leads them to Caylee's body. JMHO

Yes she is sick. Something happened to Caylee while she was wearing those pants. If they are the same ones. Did Cindy Anthony wash those pants? Is that what everyone is talking about? Can't wait to see her go to jail today!!!

Even though CA washed them I think LE came and got them. not sure though.

I'm a newbie but is there any way KC could be all dressed up b/c she is headed to answer questions for the GJ?

The best thing out of this arrest will be NO BOND I THINK?
LEMME OUT WAH WAH CRY ME A RIVER :behindbar THEN BUILD A BRIDGE TO GET OVER IT...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :boohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

this is one sick & twisted minded girl.I know LE took the grey ones, but for her to wear pants that even resemble the ones ...........I hope she goes to :behindbar tonight!!!:furious:

I hadn't thought about that, I guess LE still has those pants. Maybe she just has a fondness for gray pinstripes. Still creeps me out though!

Even though CA washed them I think LE came and got them. not sure though.
Yuri did ask that CA bring them in and made some joke about not in a brown paper bag (which I didn't get). But...do we really believe that CA didn't go out and buy a new pair to wash before doing that?!

Could those pinstripe pants get any tighter, KC?

Baez spokesman issues statement
11:50 a.m. The spokesman representing defense attorney Jose Baez issued a statement this morning accusing State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using Casey Anthony's case for his political benefit.

"Lawson Lamar has allowed authorities to let any real search fall by the wayside, to let his fight to keep his political office benefit from being placed on the front burner," the faxed statement from Todd Black said.

"THE TRUTH IS -- there's no time limit on bringing murder charges against any suspected offender. But, there is a limit on how much time Lawson Lamar has to impress voters, and, sadly, it is less impressive for him to deliver a missing child alive, or he would DEMAND that law enforcement keep investigating," the statement said.

"What Lawson Lamar has chosen to do is commercialize Ms. Anthony's missing daughter, Caylee, as the 'perfect springboard' to squeeze out his re-election. HIS TIME LIMIT ….the November elections!"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story
Well, we have nothing at stake here and I for one am glad that it's "only" taken 4 months to get justice for Caylee. How many lies should we have to swallow before saying "enough"?! The truth about where Caylee is lies with the person who will be sitting behind bars hopefully soon. If Baez wants Caylee found, then let him ask Casey where she is. THERE IS NO KIDNAPPER!

A grand juror will not communicate to family, friends, associates, or anyone concerning any matter that takes place in the grand jury room. The only time this veil of secrecy may be lifted is by order of the court after a full hearing, and then only in exceptional cases.

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf

I wonder why this is different than the Stacy Peterson case in Illinois. Several witnesses there told the media what their testimony was. Not all did, and some only revealed part of their testimony. Maybe grand jury requirements vary from state to state?

Yeah...directly to jail...no coochie cutter shorts for the cameras this trip back to jail.

It's just an observation but maybe we are reading too much into this. I think it's obvious she has gained weight while at home. Perhaps these are the only clothes that fit her comfortably?

I can't imagine her buying another pair of gray pinstripe pants. It just makes me sick to my stomach. :eek: Nothing should shock us anymore..but it does.

When have any of us been able to imagine doing something KC has done? I wouldn't put it past her to wear a similiar pair of pants on purpose. I think in her sick and twisted mind this is all just her own little "reality show" and she does things as a big f.u. to everyone. Like "oh I'll give them something to talk about tomorrow...just watch me."

LOL I read that wrong. You are right about what it says. However, in D Peterson's case...they were free to talk about their testimony after they testified because there was no gag order. (Unless I dreamed all that!)

The Grand Jury witnesses will be instructed that they are not free to discuss the proceedings, at this juncture. Everyone will be told that, including the Grand Jury themselves.
The Supreme Court case that has been posted, did nothing to change that policy., except that the state cannot impose that ban on speech indefinitely or permanently. But for now the ban on talking is in place. :shutup:

Under Florida law, violation of that policy is made a felony crime.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member