Today Show 9/30/08 - "Why Casey Is The Focus."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing mentioned by LE concerning "death ring" as far as I remember.

They have stated that they have found Caylees hair in the trunk of the car. (which they better have found her hair in there or they didn't look good enough) This hair was once referred to in a news article as (decaying) no death ring....and decaying could mean it was in the trunk for 2 weeks, 2 years.....

Cadaver dogs hit on the car to implicate that some sort of decomposition relating to human composition was in the rear quarter panel of the car. They also hit behind the casey home.

It's also been stated that rotting fish will produce the exact same odor that is used to actually train cadaver dogs to hit on a decomposing body.

Now. the reports can say they think...trying to "link" the two... whatever way you want to look and however the media NG or whomever wants to put it.

Fact (at this point at least) they do NOT have evidence of murder....or kc would be in jail long ago.

With KC being such a compulsive liar as she is, I bet she also lies to JB. The only one that knows the truth in all this is KC.

:laugh:
LOL I thought exactly the same thing. What exhausting "12 hour event" did she ever work? Maybe between someone's sheets? :eek: :rolleyes: LOL

Probably between several someones' sheets. She did like to hop from boyfriend to boyfriend.

Hey, that was a short and amusing interview. JB will be so entertaining in court. The interview's main purpose, was to cloud and soil minds and it was sheer nonsense. IMO, LE will go forward on the homicide charge even without the body. They have evidence and their now locking that pink cuff bracelet for safety measures. Yes, there were death bands. Cadaver dogs don't sniff fish, they sniff out human decomp to which their also trained on. The body farm is the connected locker.

Clink, Clank, Casey meet Babbette the brute. :weaklink::help:

I'm am starting to think that KC will get away with this crime. Unless they find a body, with all of this media attention, they probably don't want to try the case. Honestly, there is no crime scene. There is also no sign of blood. Even if they have the hair with the death ring. That could become a battle of the experts. We know that the body farm evidence hasn't been used before. Even if they prove Caylee is dead and was in the trunk. KC says the car broke down so it was left sitting alone and in impound. Most of the crimes that prosecuted without a body usually deal with spouses who have had acrimony in the marriage, insurance policies, overwhelming blood evidence, or prior crimes, ie serial killers. And even alot of them aren't tried for all of the murders that they are suspected to commit. IMO the main reason for that is that it is just hard to prove a death with no body.

So, this morning with a heavy heart, I am praying that because of the circumstances of Caylee's disappearance, hopefully a judge will see fit to give her the maximum on the child neglect charges. I don't think she will do much time for the fraud charges. I also don't think that she will be put in general population because again all of the media in this case. JB will get her either protective custody or a minimum security prison based on what I am sure will be death threat and such because she will not be tried for murder.

Anyway, I hope I am wrong. But......

I have to leave and have not watched the video, but it sounds like JB spin to me.... they want us to believe there is no evidence, JMHO

I think it's funny that JB thinks it vilifies his client to expose her activities and statements. She's the one who lied, stole, swore like crazy when she got arrested by a bunch of people only concerned with finding Caylee, etc. She has to live with the consequences of who she is.

....[SNIP]...The FACT is that LE does have evidence, IRONCLAD PROOF, that Caylee is dead, but they are awaiting the final stages of testing to conclude before this evidence is considered in new charges. They DO have plenty......

:waitasec: What IRONCLAD PROOF do they have?

DEATH RINGS on a hair strand? Have you EVER heard of a murder case tried where they used Death Rings from a piece of hair for evidence? There was a piece of hair in the Lacy Peterson case and Death Rings were NEVER brought up by either the prosecution or the defence. They had that hair before Lacy was ever found!

Decomposition gases from a car trunck? Have you EVER heard of a trial where this was used as evidence? I havent, wonder why not?

Chloraform? Can it be proved that actual chloraform was used to sedate Caylee OR was it a product of someone using say, bleach and an antibacterial soap/detergent together to try to clean the smell/spots out of the trunk? Mixing of certain common household cleaners will test positive for chloraform (my example is one such combination).

Bodily Decomp Fluids in the trunk? Where has LE directly stated that they have POSITIVE test results for decomposition fluids in the trunk? Remember, a source close to the investigation is not the same thing as a direct statement from LE and TESTS INDICATE...is not the same thing as TESTS ARE POSITIVE....

Believe me, IF Caylee is deceased I could honestly believe it was a direct result of KCs actions, but as far as IRONCLAD evidence, I am not sure LE has that. Hence, she has not been arrested for murder. IMHO

(I do not think I spelled chloraform right, sorry)

I would LOVE to hear of a case where hair death rings were used as evidence and/or decomp gases were used to prove a murder. Please prove me wrong.

What kind of mother would report there daughter missing after 31 days! I think that she should be put away on that alone, come on she was only 2 at the time, I will never believe anything she says EVER and I can't wait till she goes to JAIL . She has never looked like she wants to find caylee she doesnt cry or plead to the community for help, Personally I think she is a danger to herself and the community and should be in a mental hospital for the rest of her life! It is so sad that the focus should be CAYLEE and not ca and one day she will be judged and it will not be from us but from the lord above! After this her life will never be the same nor will the anthonys and its ashame! That she calls herself a mother because she is not she will never be a mother. I dont understand her and why she does not speak I would not want my children near her at all So If I lived next store I would have to move away this case is so sad and it gets worse everyday! Where is caylees voice why doesnt she have her own Lawyer to fight back?

Until it goes to court, we will never know all of the evidence that has been gathered, nor will we know the results of all of the tests.

I think there is no hurry and they are trying to build a 110% case.

And there is no hurry. Casey is not going anywhere.

LE may have enough for 2nd or 3rd degree but are biding their time for a confession or body so they can get first degree. I say take all the time they need.

1. First Degree Murder: A premeditated murder, and (in some states) murders involving certain especially dangerous felonies, such as arson or rape, or committed by an inmate serving a life sentence.
  2. Second Degree Murder: Non pre-meditated killing.
  3. Third Degree Murder: Any other murder (e.g. when the intent was not to kill, but to harm the victim

DEATH RINGS on a hair strand? Have you EVER heard of a murder case tried where they used Death Rings from a piece of hair for evidence? There was a piece of hair in the Lacy Peterson case and Death Rings were NEVER brought up by either the prosecution or the defence. They had that hair before Lacy was ever found!

Decomposition gases from a car trunck? Have you EVER heard of a trial where this was used as evidence? I havent, wonder why not?

Chloraform? Can it be proved that actual chloraform was used to sedate Caylee OR was it a product of someone using say, bleach and an antibacterial soap/detergent together to try to clean the smell/spots out of the trunk? Mixing of certain common household cleaners will test positive for chloraform (my example is one such combination).

Bodily Decomp Fluids in the trunk? Where has LE directly stated that they have POSITIVE test results for decomposition fluids in the trunk? Remember, a source close to the investigation is not the same thing as a direct statement from LE and TESTS INDICATE...is not the same thing as TESTS ARE POSITIVE....

Believe me, IF Caylee is deceased I could honestly believe it was a direct result of KCs actions, but as far as IRONCLAD evidence, I am not sure LE has that. Hence, she has not been arrested for murder. IMHO

I would LOVE to hear of a case where hair death rings were used as evidence and/or decomp gases were used to prove a murder. Please prove me wrong.

Honestly we have no confirmation of anything leaked, speculated upon, or mentioned in passing by LE. Whatever they have is in a holding pattern for confirmations, for a grand jury and for release in disclosure when necessary if further charges are presented. At this point we don't know what we know, and known knowns are not known to quote Rumsfeld off the cuff.

mitochondrial dna is passed directly and in tact from mother to child-to each and every child she passes an exact replica of her own mitochondrial dna-the father's is not passed on...

I remember learning about mitachondrial dna and how it is passed as a direct replica from mother to child, can anyone shed some light as to whether that means Caylee would have the same mitochondrial dna as her maternal grandmother and greatgrandmother? What about her Uncle Lee? I'm thinking this might be why they aren't done with the testing, it would seem that it would be difficult to prove 100% this hair belongs to this person with out a doubt since there would then be other people with hair that genetically would match. Am I correct?

I agree with you. If I was on a jury and they told me that the evidence was 'in the air', I could not convict based on that. We have to also remember that LE really wants to pin this on someone as soon as possible. Its thier reputations on the line in the long run as well.
I think all of the new tapes released, are going to keep the public busy with more reasons to hate Casey, but nothing released proves she killed that kid.

I have a toddler and I am a young mom and there are many days where going to work is a lot easier than chasing my kid around the house all day. And in all honestly, I call my child names sometimes as well, especially when I am talking to friends and co-workers. So I don’t understand how Casey saying it is exhausting to take care of a toddler and calling her a snot-head make her any worse than me or my friends that have kids.

The other month, I was at the pediatrics office and I overheard the doctor telling the nurse this place is full of sick little snot heads today. It just so happened that the place was full of sick kids full of snot. Does that make him an evil person? I thought it was pretty damn funny actually. I know people don’t like to hear the other side of things with this case, but I do because I don’t believe opinions or assumptions just what can be proven.

Thanks for the update, BeanE.

I've not heard about death rings other than speculation. People keep saying they have death rings, but I would think Casey would be charged if that were the case...that would be solid physical evidence of death, would it not?
Now, say they have the decomp gases identified in the car and hair belonging to Caylee, but no rings indentified... In light of the fact that she remains missing and her mother has lied across the board, such circumstancial evidence strongly suggests she is dead. But perhaps not enough to bring charges...they need more.

I know they are working diligently and I still have faith they will get her...

THIS is what I have kept wondering about. I heard Kobi talking about "death rings" etc., but I neverheard anybody say Caylee's hair had them. I'm with you, solid physical evidence of death if the hairs showed that.

From a weak video by JB, this thread has turned interesting. The body Farm issue is always an interesting topic. Science always moves ahead and since their are variables during testimony on the time and means of death. The body farm is designed to lock those means in. Its an interesting science and concept either way.

I've been so afraid all along that LE has been lying about the results of the above tests in hopes of making KC cave in and confess. I haven't even wanted to post it for fear that expressing it would somehow make it true. And now I'm 90% sure it is true, and the thought of that evil creature successfully thumbing her nose at the legal system and all of America is just unbearable.

I don't think they have lied, but we might want to make sure and not jump on every rumor the media is fed by whomever.

Honestly we have no confirmation of anything leaked, speculated upon, or mentioned in passing by LE. Whatever they have is in a holding pattern for confirmations, for a grand jury and for release in disclosure when necessary if further charges are presented. At this point we don't know what we know, and known knowns are not known to quote Rumsfeld off the cuff.

LOL! I understood that! I am not sticking up for KC and sadly the odds are not on Caylees side for being alive, BUT... Casey has been TRIED and CONVICTED in the media (with LEs encouragement) and that is just not what our justice system is supposed to be about.

There are people out there that would absolutely LYNCH KC if given the chance. THAT scares me beyond words. We have our men/women fighting for these rights in another country right now. We have told other countries that our democracy is the right way to live. ANYONE who would encourage and/or incite a different path --- well, shame on them! I inclued the protestors, the media and LE - anyone who does not give the benifit of doubt to this person BEFORE a jury trial and all of the REAL EVIDENCE is presented.

Right now all we REALLY know is Caylee is missing and Casey has been charged with child neglect because she cant produce her. Casey has made false statements to LE, and she has been charged with cashing checks from an account that does not belong to her using false identification. As frustrating as it may be - THAT IS ALL. We must allow our system of justice to run its course.

Nothing mentioned by LE concerning "death ring" as far as I remember.

It's also been stated that rotting fish will produce the exact same odor that is used to actually train cadaver dogs to hit on a decomposing body.

Fact (at this point at least) they do NOT have evidence of murder....or kc would be in jail long ago.

That must be BS from the defense..........because it is NOT true. You can't train a cadaver dog with ANYTHING but something from a dead human body. That is pure nonsense.

Please post a link where you read that please.

I agree with you. If I was on a jury and they told me that the evidence was 'in the air', I could not convict based on that. We have to also remember that LE really wants to pin this on someone as soon as possible. Its thier reputations on the line in the long run as well.
I think all of the new tapes released, are going to keep the public busy with more reasons to hate Casey, but nothing released proves she killed that kid.

I have a toddler and I am a young mom and there are many days where going to work is a lot easier than chasing my kid around the house all day. And in all honestly, I call my child names sometimes as well, especially when I am talking to friends and co-workers. So I don’t understand how Casey saying it is exhausting to take care of a toddler and calling her a snot-head make her any worse than me or my friends that have kids.

The other month, I was at the pediatrics office and I overheard the doctor telling the nurse this place is full of sick little snot heads today. It just so happened that the place was full of sick kids full of snot. Does that make him an evil person? I thought it was pretty damn funny actually. I know people don’t like to hear the other side of things with this case, but I do because I don’t believe opinions or assumptions just what can be proven.

I understand what your saying but a few points need to be mentioned. LE has not brought up the issue of the name snot nose. As you know that info was released due to discovery and nothing more. LE does not make a practice of pinning a crime on just anyone. LE does not have to say or show squat until their ready, the less said the best. As far as their reputation. Its not like the agency is going to go belly up, if the evidence presented by prosecution does not pan fully out. The case will not be tried on opinions or assumptions, so your right there. IMO, they will go Grand Jury. Casey will not speak, her family has investigator's looking for Caylee, yet there is zip info., now that's interesting. IMO, this will be a law book study case in the future. Its disgusting that the family is making money off of Caylee, while refusing to do a true search. A trust fund with a burial addendum, yet she is alive. :waitasec:

Wasn't it just last week that a news report said LE was triple checking what they have...we were told she was dead? I don't think LE would make that up and stop searching for a live child just to try to get someone to talk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back