Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Full Schedule of Lies Crimes & Video – A #HLN Original Series | Watch Upcoming Movies , First Trailer, Events , TV Show , News On 24 OtavoTV
i just watched the first episode about Shana Hubers/Ryan Poston. Next week is Todd and there is a good list of upcoming ones including Cherish Perriwinkle ,Misssy Bevers and more.

Thanks! Always looking for a new crime show. I am showing that it is on Comcast in my area every Saturday night.

I tried to get to the most current thread for Missy Bevers to post this, but for some reason I can't find one here on this website. Am I doing something wrong or has it been shut down?

I found one, but it looks like a moderator posted this on May 31st of this year.

Missy Beavers Murder- Midlothian, TX

Hi all, if there is an open thread for this case please take the discussion there. If not then we have chosen not to allow further discussion. I am going to close this thread.
Thanks,
Whiskers
"
... ..

If someone else can find the Missy link, can you post the link for this TV show and the following there? Thank you in advance.

"June 29, 2019 “Murder in the Church” Missy Bevers was a mom-of-3 and a sought-out fitness instructor in her community. As she’s setting up for an early-morning workout class at the local church, surveillance cameras capture a disturbing series of images—her killer, lurking the halls."

@whiskers
@Tricia

Sorry to post on this link about another case, but it appears that the only one that I could find that WAS open has been closed for Missy Bever case. So posting here for directions on whether it can be opened for this television broadcast *discussion*somewhere?

Last edited:
Thanks! Always looking for a new crime show. I am showing that it is on Comcast in my area every Saturday night.

I tried to get to the most current thread for Missy Bevers to post this, but for some reason I can't find one here on this website. Am I doing something wrong or has it been shut down?

I found one, but it looks like a moderator posted this on May 31st of this year.

Missy Beavers Murder- Midlothian, TX

Hi all, if there is an open thread for this case please take the discussion there. If not then we have chosen not to allow further discussion. I am going to close this thread.
Thanks,
Whiskers
"
... ..

If someone else can find the Missy link, can you post the link for this TV show and the following there? Thank you in advance.

"June 29, 2019 “Murder in the Church” Missy Bevers was a mom-of-3 and a sought-out fitness instructor in her community. As she’s setting up for an early-morning workout class at the local church, surveillance cameras capture a disturbing series of images—her killer, lurking the halls."

@whiskers
@Tricia

Sorry to post on this link about another case, but it appears that the only one that I could find that WAS open has been closed for Missy Bever case. So posting here for directions on whether it can be opened for this television broadcast *discussion*somewhere?

It appears the last thread was closed by Tricia on May 4th 2019: TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

There is a media thread you can post the show info to: TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, Dallas 18 Apr 2016 Media & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

It appears the last thread was closed by Tricia on May 4th 2019: TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

There is a media thread you can post the show info to: TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, Dallas 18 Apr 2016 Media & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks! I saw that but it is a no discussion thread. I was hoping there would be one opened for discussion after the show. Thank you for verifying there is not one open for discussion at this time.

Thanks! I saw that but it is a no discussion thread. I was hoping there would be one opened for discussion after the show. Thank you for verifying there is not one open for discussion at this time.

Oh, gotcha. Probably best to message Tricia and ask if that thread can be reopened for discussion of the show. I think she might have simply forgotten to reopen it.

Oh, gotcha. Probably best to message Tricia and ask if that thread can be reopened for discussion of the show. I think she might have simply forgotten to reopen it.

Thanks, I did so at 11:12 a.m., four posts above your post. We will see what the owner and the moderator wants to do.

HLN series spotlights serial killer Todd Kohlhepp case, features Greenville News reporter

June 14, 2019

"It’s been 2½ years since Kala Brown was found chained in a metal shipping container on the Spartanburg County property of Todd Kohlhepp, which led to the discovery that Kohlhepp had killed seven people.

He was eventually convicted and is serving seven consecutive life sentences.

The Kohlhepp case is re-examined this week on the HLN series “Lies, Crimes & Videos,” which airs this Saturday, part of an eight-episode series that looks at the inner workings of criminal investigations....

The episode airs at 8 p.m. June 15 on CNN Headline News (HLN)."

HLN series spotlights serial killer Todd Kohlhepp case, features Greenville News reporter

June 14, 2019

"It’s been 2½ years since Kala Brown was found chained in a metal shipping container on the Spartanburg County property of Todd Kohlhepp, which led to the discovery that Kohlhepp had killed seven people.

On Now..

The Kohlhepp case is re-examined this week on the HLN series “Lies, Crimes & Videos,” which airs this Saturday, part of an eight-episode series that looks at the inner workings of criminal investigations....

NEWS after 2yrs being tightly under wraps, today it's been released:

convicted murderer + rapist Todd Kohlhepp pled guilty to 7 murders — investigative journalistic Maria Awes sets out to reveal the truth of his claims of more victims in our chilling 3-part limited series.

SERIAL KILLER: DEVIL UNCHAINED premieres MONDAY, JULY 22 fr 9-11PM ET only on Investigation Discovery

Ok, I need to find all these channels on roku. Is that discovery id? I have that one. I wonder what the CNN HLN roku channel.is called.

Ok, I need to find all these channels on roku. Is that discovery id? I have that one. I wonder what the CNN HLN roku channel.is called.

I don't know for sure about your setup, but at my house we switch to the roku (actually a "fire" but same deal), then go to a paid service called "Hulu." Many many channels to pick from. Your mileage may differ, of course.

Not to be vindictive, but I sure hope the court orders that Kohlhepp have nails driven into his worthless contemptible head.

I don't know for sure about your setup, but at my house we switch to the roku (actually a "fire" but same deal), then go to a paid service called "Hulu." Many many channels to pick from. Your mileage may differ, of course.

Not to be vindictive, but I sure hope the court orders that Kohlhepp have nails driven into his worthless contemptible head.

I have hulu! I can check there. Thanks

June 14, 2019

Here is an article related to the documentary already mentioned in posts. One thing I have to say is in my opinion Kohlhepp has a narcissistic personality and although I have no doubt he committed more crimes he might try and exaggerate the number and even confess to some he did not commit to draw attention to himself particularly knowing he will be in prison for the rest of his life anyway. He has already had a tendency to taunt the victims from prison:

Todd Kohlhepp: Comprehensive look into SC serial killer's crimes to air on ID channel

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv...Series-SERIAL-KILLER-DEVIL-UNCHAINED-20190626

Last edited:
Serial killer Todd Kohlhepp's assets to be divvied up, with half going to Kala Brown (with clip)

July 19, 2019

"Melissa Brackman plans to walk into a Spartanburg County courtroom next week, look into the eyes of the man who killed her husband and forgive him.

Her late husband, Scott Ponder, was one of four people serial killer Todd Kohlhepp murdered in 2003 at Superbike Motorsports in the Chesnee area. More than 15 years after Ponder's death, Brackman said she wants to move on.

Brackman is one of eight plaintiffs in multiple wrongful-death lawsuits against Kohlhepp. Those plaintiffs recently reached an agreement on how to distribute his assets, with half going to Kala Brown, an Anderson woman who was rescued from his property after weeks in captivity, and the other half divided equally among the other plaintiffs.

David Wyatt, Brown's attorney who submitted the distribution plan motion, said there's about $353,000 ready to be distributed as damages, but Kohlhepp's total assets are still being tallied. At a distribution hearing Friday morning, Circuit Court Judge Mark Hayes asked Wyatt to draft an order that, when signed by Hayes, would officially approve the plan. ..

In August of last year, a judge ordered Kohlhepp pay $6.3 million in damages to Brown, whose rescue from a metal container on Kohlhepp's 95.6-acre Woodruff property in 2016 precipitated the discovery of three other Kohlhepp's victims. He subsequently confessed to those murders as well as the Superbike slayings."

Serial killer Todd Kohlhepp's assets to be divvied up, with half going to Kala Brown

Serial killer Todd Kohlhepp to be featured in television series

"A three-part series on serial killer Todd Kohlhepp is scheduled to be broadcast on the Investigation Discovery channel later this month.

Kohlhepp is serving consecutive life sentences at Broad River Correctional Institute in Columbia after being convicted of seven murders in 2017. He was arrested in November 2016 after a woman was found chained in a storage unit on his Woodruff property. Three bodies were later found on the property and shortly after, Kohlhepp confessed to the 2003 quadruple homicide at Superbike Motorsports near Chesnee.

The series SERIAL KILLER: DEVIL UNCHAINED premieres Monday, July 22 from 9 to 11 p.m. The series will continue July 29 and Aug. 5 in the same time slot on Investigation Discovery...."

"A three-part series on serial killer Todd Kohlhepp is scheduled to be broadcast on the Investigation Discovery channel later this month.

Kohlhepp is serving consecutive life sentences at Broad River Correctional Institute in Columbia after being convicted of seven murders in 2017. He was arrested in November 2016 after a woman was found chained in a storage unit on his Woodruff property. Three bodies were later found on the property and shortly after, Kohlhepp confessed to the 2003 quadruple homicide at Superbike Motorsports near Chesnee.

The series SERIAL KILLER: DEVIL UNCHAINED premieres Monday, July 22 from 9 to 11 p.m. The series will continue July 29 and Aug. 5 in the same time slot on Investigation Discovery...."

I find that many of the series that are done in cases is just a reiteration. Is there anything new that anyone saw as I have not watched such.

As an aside, I am seeing more and more of Oxygen Channel and the other channels going back through their archives and reposting something is new, and it is only old stuff that we have all seen.

Just a reminder- on tonight.
NEWS after 2yrs being tightly under wraps, today it's been released:

convicted murderer + rapist Todd Kohlhepp pled guilty to 7 murders — investigative journalistic Maria Awes sets out to reveal the truth of his claims of more victims in our chilling 3-part limited series.

SERIAL KILLER: DEVIL UNCHAINED premieres MONDAY, JULY 22 fr 9-11PM ET only on Investigation Discovery

"Brown 33, was charged with criminal domestic violence third degree on Tuesday, according to Greenville County court records. She was released from jail the same day on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond, online court records show.

According to an arrest warrant, Brown punched a person she was living with in the face with a closed fist. The alleged assault took place at her Piedmont home on Monday. She was booked into the Greenville County jail around 2:47 a.m. Tuesday.

The person who was struck was Brown's boyfriend, according to an incident report. (name redacted by me) 31, was also charged with third-degree domestic violence and booked into the Greenville County jail on Tuesday, according to an arrest warrant. (name redacted) was also released from jail on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond on Tuesday, records show."

More details at link:
Kala Brown, victim of serial killer Todd Kohlhepp, accused of assaulting boyfriend in Greenville

Greenville attorney David Wyatt, who is representing Brown, said he believes the charge against her will be dropped.

"She's obviously having a hard time," he said.

“All is well. Kala was off her medicine, and she had an altercation with a friend which has been resolved,” Jenny Dial, a spokesperson for Brown, said in an email to The Greenville News.

Moore did not immediately respond to a Facebook message. he had no attorney listed in online records.

An incident report states Brown told deputies that Moore was living with her for less than two weeks. They began to argue about an animal being in the house when Brown told Moore to leave, according to the report.

"James then 'bucked' his chest into her and stated 'make me,'" the incident report states. Kala then explained she struck James in the face with a closed fist at which point he grabbed her throwing her into the ground and placing her into a choke hold."

Brown told deputies she nearly lost consciousness, the report states.

After the fight, Brown and Moore drove to a QuikTrip store on Augusta Road to buy cigarettes, the report states. There, Brown ran away from the vehicle and called law enforcement, according to the report.

The criminal domestic violence third degree charge, a misdemeanor, is Brown's only criminal offense in South Carolina, according to her criminal background obtained from the State Law Enforcement Division.

Brown's arrest comes about five months after her fiance, Adam Mayson, died of a self-inflicted stabbing inside their Piedmont home, according to a Coroner's Office report.

Kala Brown, victim of serial killer Todd Kohlhepp, accused of assaulting boyfriend in Greenville

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back