Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any luck with finding old Missouri addresses?

Someone really needs to let mama Kohlhepp know that her precious boys juvenile evaluations, including her tales of how he was a child, are out there for the world to see.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

WOW!!!
Just WOW!!! Momma just made investigator's and prosecutor's job easier. Keep talking momma!

I'm assuming they didn't throw the DP out, am I correct in saying that?

WOW!!!
Just WOW!!! Momma just made investigator's and prosecutor's job easier. Keep talking momma!

I'm assuming they didn't throw the DP out, am I correct in saying that?
I don't think that's been released either way yet. So far he's been charged with the Superbike murders and kidnapping, more will come, surely.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Gardener...
did you find the AL connection?

AL, yes. Having trouble finding the Missouri addresses. He lived there with his mom and adopted father according to mother's interview and I WILL find it. There are also connections to Ohio, Maryland, and Florida.

AL, yes. Having trouble finding the Missouri addresses. He lived there with his mom and adopted father according to mother's interview and I WILL find it. There are also connections to Ohio, Maryland, and Florida.

Ok...
found those too...

When I saw the first video, I did feel sorry for the mom. However, the more I see/hear her go on about how poorly he was treated, the more I feel she is trying to make excuses for him. Surely she knows she is not helping him by speaking to media so openly? This is actually fascinating.

I know this is overly critical of me, but what is wrong with her glasses? They look like they have two different shapes to the lenses, or is one (her right) broken?

videos of mother's interviews:

two videos here:
http://wspa.com/2016/11/11/raw-interview-with-todd-kohlhepps-mom-why-he-kept-kala-alive/

two videos here:
http://wspa.com/2016/11/11/kohlhepps-mom-talks-about-his-childhood-anger-rape-kidnapping/

This page has links to many of the articles on Kohlhepp
http://wspa.com/tag/todd-kohlhepp/

I wonder if he chose Seven Sons because it was such a small company. They would be less likely to do a real background check on someone.
Makes a small change to his prior 'employment', gets someone to be the reference for that employment... and you're good to go.

'Did TK work for ACS from this date to this date?'
'Yes'
'Would you hire him again?'
'Oh yes, he's just a ray of sunshine and graphic designs like a crazy person!'

Hired.
:laughing:

Lol!!! I am in two of those groups cause I was interested in the screenshots. Reading the post in there makes me want to drink.[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Reading the stuff there makes me feel like Mother Theresa. And I'm not even Catholic. Now I know why one of the detectives on the case said what they said about how shocked the public would be if we knew what they know. Sadly, I think it'll all come out sooner or later anyway. Knowing how MSM picks up on what SM says, it'll be sooner, rather than later.

Mama said he was very smart, his score is off the charts, but he would have been happier in life if he wasn't so intelligent. :doh:

<<snipped>>

When I saw the first video, I did feel sorry for the mom. However, the more I see/hear her go on about how poorly he was treated, the more I feel she is trying to make excuses for him. Surely she knows she is not helping him by speaking to media so openly? This is actually fascinating.

I'm feeling similarly. I still have some residual empathy for her believing she must feel guilt and a lifetime of pain, but that's really me projecting. She's culpable for having enabled him and justified everything, including taking people's lives, to herself (and now to us).

She's doing the same thing she did in writing the judge to say he was a good boy 30 years ago.

Of the Superbike killings she says to the families, "I'm so sorry. If I had known early on that he done it, I would have called the sheriff." (this is in the video). She has the right words here but I don't believe for one minute she didn't know or suspect her son of the Superbike murders before now. Her body language is all wrong. Notice as she says "I would have called the sheriff" she is shaking her head back and forth as if to say "No". Her eyes are barely moist in this interview even though she is emotional and wiping them. I know she is considered a victim but I don't think she should have done this interview. :confused::(:mad:
I totally agree.
Was he still living with her during the time of this murder? If so and he was ranting about it in front of her and irrational and making threats against them then she should be held responsible for not calling the authorities. I STRONGLY believe she knew immediately that he did it. That is if she didn't know he was threatening it before hand. She knows a LOT more than she's saying.
Not so sure I can consider her a victim anymore.:notgood: I am wondering if she doesn't know about all his crimes honestly. He seems the type that he would want to brag to someone and the only person that he could maybe do that too is his mama. Maybe she figured out he was holding her hostage and called the tip in.
But making money off of his victims tragedy is disgusting.

if you want to really appreciate what a <modsnip> mumsy is, turn off your audio and just watch the facial contortions and the
dramatic theatrics she is offering. definitely some drugs or alcohol involved with her. she's trying very hard to deflect
her responsibility in creating monster boy.

also/- i wonder how many times has momma k. been married and wonder if law enforcement has talked with her ex/-husbands.

so now we know where monster boy learned to lock up his prey. just like mumsy locked him in his room.

i think we will see much of monster boy's bad adult behavior is traceable to his upbringing. such a shame.

FYI

&#8220;48 Hours&#8221; goes inside the missing persons investigation and the stunning revelations her alleged captor, Todd Kohlhepp, 45, a real estate broker, made to police in &#8220;Buried Truth&#8221; to be broadcast Saturday, Nov. 12 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

It&#8217;s a story that has made international headlines and continues to unfold as investigators search and find more victims of an alleged serial killer in South Carolina. Correspondents David Begnaud and Peter Van Sant interview investigators, family members, neighbors and friends of the victims. And they talk with experts and others about the mind of a serial killer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kohlhep...the-twisted-life-of-an-alleged-serial-killer/

The 48 Hours thread will be opened shortly before the episode airs.

Part of me genuinely does feel sorry for the mom. I mean, we've all seen the reports of his behavior from a VERY early age. She's been dealing with this beast for 45 years. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a kid like him, and then find out what he'd done. Of course she's in denial, shock and disbelief I'm sure. Mixed in with about 800 other emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth