Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. Looks like mom realized her interviews didn't go over so well.

ETA... The reporter peeking in window and stuff when there was a sign on the door saying 'No interviews given!' was a bit much.

She had that sign on the door before the 48 Hours interview, I remember reading about it.

I was thinking that this would likely happen when TK requested the money be set aside for a girls college education. Not sure that the request by TK to divert funds should have been approved by Sheriff Wright. Especially since he is using a public defender.. Never mis-underestimate a psychopath...

BBM. I tend to agree with you on that. Especially considering the fact that the sheriff mentioned CDC and KB possibly being involved in something illegal. We don't know that all the money TK had was "clean money," if you know what I mean. I don't think any money should've been allowed to change hands until after the investigation is complete. I thought that was a very odd request on TK's part, and I found it super odd that the sheriff agreed to it so quickly.

BBM. I tend to agree with you on that. Especially considering the fact that the sheriff mentioned CDC and KB possibly being involved in something illegal. We don't know that all the money TK had was "clean money," if you know what I mean. I don't think any money should've been allowed to change hands until after the investigation is complete. I thought that was a very odd request on TK's part, and I found it super odd that the sheriff agreed to it so quickly.

Me too, but somehow I suspect he didn't REALLY MEAN IT (wink wink).

It was stated that they are still trying to figure out if legally they can. Honestly, personally, I would never have agreed to it if I wasn't 100% sure. If he finds out the money was never transferred he may get mad.....and we all know what happens when he gets mad. Although there's no guns around him yet, who the hell knows what he would do.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Good. I just don't trust anything TK says. I just don't see that guy doing anything for anyone out of the goodness of his heart, ya know? I feel like there's more to it...

It was stated that they are still trying to figure out if legally they can. Honestly, personally, I would never have agreed to it if I wasn't 100% sure. If he finds out the money was never transferred he may get mad.....and we all know what happens when he gets mad. Although there's no guns around him yet, who the hell knows what he would do.

I must've missed that part about LE still looking into the legality of it. Thanks for sharing that.

Good. I just don't trust anything TK says. I just don't see that guy doing anything for anyone out of the goodness of his heart, ya know? I feel like there's more to it...

I must've missed that part about LE still looking into the legality of it. Thanks for sharing that.
I believe it was on the 48 Hours episode. I also read it, I'll look for link [emoji4]

ETA: It was on the 48 hour episode. The Sheriffs Office is investigation the legality of it. So nothing has been transferred yet.

Imo, they should know if it is legal or night by now.

I believe it was on the 48 Hours episode. I also read it, I'll look for link [emoji4]

ETA: It was on the 48 hour episode. The Sheriffs Office is investigation the legality of it. So nothing has been transferred yet.
Imo, they should know if it is legal or night by now.

If the SB victims' families are filing a civil suit against TK, his assets may not be available to him. I don't know how that works though.

Umm - has anyone seen the YouTube video involving the missing couple, the Carver Ex-wife and TK being involved in an online Group dealing with sex - I feel a little late to the game on that one - is it Legit?

Umm - has anyone seen the YouTube video involving the missing couple, the Carver Ex-wife and TK being involved in an online Group dealing with sex - I feel a little late to the game on that one - is it Legit?
If It's one of those conspiracy videos, then probaly, no not legit.

I don't think I have??? Do you have a link??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what do you think? Do you think it's legit or something someone else cut and pasted from photos that have been circulating? The only ones that I have not seen were the ones of Nichole Nunes Carver --- the site is what it is ---- but maybe this is the real connection between everyone? Maybe the reason NNC wanted to see what CC's phone would produce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper