Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an Albanian gang in ny that was abbreviated t.b.a. they ran prostitutes.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
...Interesting....

The Rudaj Organization was the name given the Albanian mafia in the New York City metro area, so named for the man accused of being its kingpin, Alex Rudaj of Yorktown, New York. The Rudaj Organization, called "The Corporation" by its members, was started in 1993 in Westchester and spread to the Bronx and Queens. Prosecutors say the Albanian gang was headed by Alex Rudaj and an Italian named Nardino Colotti who had ties to the late Gambino soldier Skinny Phil Loscalzo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudaj_Organization

yeah, she could have told the tattoo artist what she wanted and got whatever. The other girl had cherry tattoo in same spot i think. Possibly hooker names? Peaches-cherry?

Sent from my sph-l720t using tapatalk
im sorry but i cant help but i tried every letter combo...took hours and this came up it is worth a try maybe medical records. Thanx 4 your patience.

Maybe Josh or Rachael can ask the tattoo artist about the lettering on the tattoo?

I wonder if the lettering is T a heart :)heart:) and then A or R or B. Kind of like I :heart: You or T :heart: B?

Maybe the tattoo is branding. Jessica Taylors pimp-boyfriend might be able to help with this. Josh or Rachael can contact him on the QT and ask him if he knows which pimp brands girls with peaches.

I think so too, its a case of Pareidolia here, I don't think there are any letters or numbers there, Looking at the larger picture posted later in the thread (thread no. 365), it looks like the ink used to create shading in the leaf gives the impression of lettering - you can see a similar effect in the shading around the bottom of the peach next to the leaf. It's a small tatoo and not done very well.

I got a gut feeling this tattoo may actually be because she's a Georgia girl. Or at least grew up or is from Georgia.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Same and if those are letters in it I wonder if they were done after the peach by the killer

CYSTIC FIBROSOIS TATTOOS ARE COMMON
there are definitely letters with last being a ribbon. I had to shrink image to get lesspixelated image, but then used 2 magnifying glasses to read each letter a million times.
It shows the first 2 letters all the way to left of leaf as CF, SLIGHT SPACE NEXT LETTER T AND THEN THE LETTER B WITH THE RIBBON AT END. THE LETTERS ALL THE WAY TO WRITE ARE SMALLER DO TO LACK OF SPACE, THEY NATURALLY GOT LARGER AS LEAF WAS WIDER. SO THIS IS WHAT AN EXPERT AND THE TATTO GUY NEED TO STUDY: CF T B and the(RIBBON). when i looked up cft, thats when it all added up, the B is prevalent as BREATH and ribbon is popular symbol for cft
THE LETTERS ARE CFT B with RIBBON symbol

Same and if those are letters in it I wonder if they were done after the peach by the killer
No I'm thinking about how the girl told the tattoo artist she was in a argument with boyfriend while getting tattoo. What I wonder what date did he give her tattoo? How many days before she went back to him? She was only missing 3 days and the color, though not great tattoo work seems fresh to me. I think it's possible the boyfriend didnt even notice details in leaf, which she could have done on purpose. The tattoo could have been no more than several days old b4 she was murdered.
The other thing that bothers me is tattoo artist said she was with an aunt and cusin, if true how come they never came forward and reported her missing? Maybe because they live in Conneticut? Didnt realize she was missing after going back to NY? Or they were associated with same man and were too afraid?
The tattoo letters mean to me the possibility of identifying her if experts looked at using the best science available for this kind of evaluation. I know one of the great things here is identifying victims. There is more to do beyond id'ing letters on leaf, but someone has to get it looked at. Justice, gotta try. Thanks sorry as i posted as i went along this path. Thank You.

Maybe Josh or Rachael can ask the tattoo artist about the lettering on the tattoo?

I think Rachel said they didn't ask at the time as didn't realise the lettering was there, but that the artist didn't mention it at the time. So would be difficult to ask now if that makes sense.

Could the letters stand for Greek fraternity letters, possibly Tau Beta Sigma? Not sure if this will translate right. I'm not good with symbols on the keyboard.
τßΣ or τßσ

attachment.php

I rotated and adjusted the pillowcase photo. I think you can see that it's a stargazer lily bouquet pattern. If any hotels in the area had this in the 90's maybe someone would remember.

The print itself looks to be a French Provincial style and what's called Bonnes Herbes. The style of print first appeared in 1800 and was used in apparel and furnishings in the first quarter of the 19th century. French country shabby chic became a popular style of interior design in the 1980s and 1990s.

No I'm thinking about how the girl told the tattoo artist she was in a argument with boyfriend while getting tattoo. What I wonder what date did he give her tattoo? How many days before she went back to him? She was only missing 3 days and the color, though not great tattoo work seems fresh to me. I think it's possible the boyfriend didnt even notice details in leaf, which she could have done on purpose. The tattoo could have been no more than several days old b4 she was murdered.
The other thing that bothers me is tattoo artist said she was with an aunt and cusin, if true how come they never came forward and reported her missing? Maybe because they live in Conneticut? Didnt realize she was missing after going back to NY? Or they were associated with same man and were too afraid?
The tattoo letters mean to me the possibility of identifying her if experts looked at using the best science available for this kind of evaluation. I know one of the great things here is identifying victims. There is more to do beyond id'ing letters on leaf, but someone has to get it looked at. Justice, gotta try. Thanks sorry as i posted as i went along this path. Thank You.
That's a good idea because I too saw if as fresh it wasn't even scabbed and mine start doing that in like four or so days after, the tatttoo dude magically didn't have his records cause of flooding seemed fishy to me and yeah why didn't the cousin or aunt or friend or whatever it was (if he saw her that is) report it? To me that sounds almost like they're scared of Le maybe the bf was LE

CYSTIC FIBROSOIS TATTOOS ARE COMMON
there are definitely letters with last being a ribbon. I had to shrink image to get lesspixelated image, but then used 2 magnifying glasses to read each letter a million times.
It shows the first 2 letters all the way to left of leaf as CF, SLIGHT SPACE NEXT LETTER T AND THEN THE LETTER B WITH THE RIBBON AT END. THE LETTERS ALL THE WAY TO WRITE ARE SMALLER DO TO LACK OF SPACE, THEY NATURALLY GOT LARGER AS LEAF WAS WIDER. SO THIS IS WHAT AN EXPERT AND THE TATTO GUY NEED TO STUDY: CF T B and the(RIBBON). when i looked up cft, thats when it all added up, the B is prevalent as BREATH and ribbon is popular symbol for cft
THE LETTERS ARE CFT B with RIBBON symbol
I dont need tattoo guy, this is a medical possibility where someone in this country reported a missing young woman with medical condition, it may be long shot, but it's a shot worth taking.

Tattoo guy said it was a Saturday night when he did Peach tattoo, [h=2]What Day Of The Week Was June 28, 1997?[/h]www.dayoftheweek.org/?m=June&d=28&y=1997&go=Go
June 28, 1997 was the 179 th day of the year 1997 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 186 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday

Conflicts in what he says: They received a call from a man in Connecticut who claimed he remembered giving the tattoo to a woman. The artist said he remembered the customer as a young black woman, about 18 or 19 years old, who was accompanied by two women, an aunt and a cousin. During the session, he also claimed she told him she was from either the Bronx or Long Island and that she was in Connecticut because having trouble with her boyfriend at the time. It is possible the woman had other tattoos on her arms or lower legs that the killer did not want found. That was in Are you searching for me. https://areyousearchingforme.wordpress.com/
[video=youtube;4LkUUVbZmRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LkUUVbZmRc[/video] In the top interview he says she was with her Aunt and cousin, in this video he says she came in with one person, he says 2 people came in around 9 pm.... Question: what date was the Saturday they came in to get this tattoo? The police says she was dead 3 days, Wednesday June 25.... did he do the tattoo the saturday before, June 21? Just a thought because I don't think many people ever saw the tattoo, if any.

Tattoo guy said it was a Saturday night when he did Peach tattoo, What Day Of The Week Was June 28, 1997?

www.dayoftheweek.org/?m=June&d=28&y=1997&go=Go
June 28, 1997 was the 179 th day of the year 1997 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 186 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday

Conflicts in what he says: They received a call from a man in Connecticut who claimed he remembered giving the tattoo to a woman. The artist said he remembered the customer as a young black woman, about 18 or 19 years old, who was accompanied by two women, an aunt and a cousin. During the session, he also claimed she told him she was from either the Bronx or Long Island and that she was in Connecticut because having trouble with her boyfriend at the time. It is possible the woman had other tattoos on her arms or lower legs that the killer did not want found.That was in Are you searching for me. https://areyousearchingforme.wordpress.com/
[video=youtube;4LkUUVbZmRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LkUUVbZmRc[/video] In the top interview he says she was with her Aunt and cousin, in this video he says she came in with one person, he says 2 people came in around 9 pm.... Question: what date was the Saturday they came in to get this tattoo? The police says she was dead 3 days, Wednesday June 25.... did he do the tattoo the saturday before, June 21? Just a thought because I don't think many people ever saw the tattoo, if any.
I believe it was said the tattoo was done a year before in 1996.

Was she a light skinned black woman or a dark skinned black woman? This may have an effect on the discoloration during decomp or even the color she chose for the initial tattoo. Making it a cherry or a plum instead of a light toned peach or apricot. The fading over time may have changed the rich cherry color to a paler orangish/yellow depending on exposure ect. Maybe a possible jail tattoo. They use different things to make color so fading is different again. Toxicology on the tattooed skin could possibly determine that. Especially given the year of the tattooing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13