Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See that is what is going to cause major problem, I would say 80% of the church membership is forbidden from having any contact with mom or dad or brother or sister or wife or children because they are SP now if they allow TC to do that its gonna cause internal chaos.

The issue with this may not be so evident to those outside but Katie as an SP raising Suri is a problem because TC cannot have any contact with the SP but the SP could use Suri in this case to put bad things in TC's head (for example "wake the **** up you idiot youre being controlled by a cult") thereby making Suri what COS calls a PTS, potential trouble source. This is enforced very strictly in the Church because they say any bad things put in to a members head by an SP or a PTS will prevent the "tech" (brainwashing) from working properly. And of course they are right LOL, for obvious reasons.

I am also hearing that Katies mom and dad may be declared SPs, they have not been up to this point but because of dad's role in helping with the separation they may very well be now which is a double whammy with Suri being raised by an SP mother and SP grandparents. Big trouble for the COS ahead. Mark my word on this one.

OK bad me here again:)
I think TC is a puzzy and will be loyal to Scientology even at the expense of giving up his child completely.
HOWEVER is (and I do not believe this rumor) BUT if Suri is a RLH baby (his sperm)... they will all be watching and trying to keep a leash on her.
Not sure if Puzzy came to town for a photo opt. to seem like he is doing the right thing.

I did like him once upon a day, he is talent, cute…... but he is a dumb as a 2 X 2 (wood) He is a follower who pretends to be a leader :twocents:
And he called Matt GLIB?:waitasec:

I am thinking that if I am DM right now I let TC go ahead and see Suri, she is 6 years old and too young to know what is going on, certainly too young for the SP mother to be using her to send anti-cult messages to TC so to keep TC from looking like a total nutjob who chooses the cult over his 6 year old daughter and walks away because mom is a SP, go ahead and let him see Suri for a while BUT AS TIME goes on and Suri gets older and starts to hear and understand things if she is with Katie she could then became, in the church's mind, a PTS (although I dont see Katie ever using her daughter like that, the Church certainly would see her doing it and claim she is), so when Suri is like 10 or 12, then this becomes a major bigger problem for everyone and TC then probably has to make a choice to walk away from a PTS daughter and SP ex wife or leave the COS.

This issue cannot be overlooked, to demonstrate how serious the COS about it read about the case of Heber and Karen Jentzsch, Heber is a member of COS his wife once was she left, they have a son who stayed in and was raised in the COS, he DIED last week, found dead in his apartment in LA at the age of 36 (with somewhat mysterious circumstances that some have tried to pin on COS and DM, some are now saying in his last days he was calling his mother crying saying he wanted out and wanted to be with her), the COS had a funeral for him and REFUSED to allow his mother to attend and see her son for one last time, she never got to see him, they cremated him the other day and the mom Karen was refused any ability to see him at all. Thats pretty ****ed up but that is what they did it was all over the news last week, look up ALEX Jentzsch and mother Karen, father Heber, Heber had a fallout with DM and has been imprisoned in the church HOLE (according to some reports) their internal prison, for, some say, up to 3 years how, he is 76 years old, he was taken to to the funeral under heavy security and allowed to see his son then immediately taken back in to the hole (or wherever he is being held captive), the mother was not allowed to be there, she sent msgs to thousands of COS members on FB pleading for someone to intervene so she could see her son one last time before he was cremated and she was totally ignored, all because she is an SP who left a few years back after witnessing abuse and staff members being abused.

:what::what: And the law cant walk in on something like this????:banghead:

Hopefully most are sort of aware enough to run if DM's starts getting any more aggressive or bizarre. I worry about all those people when he starts to lose it. I wish they had some on the inside to get them out quickly, and not have to worry about how brainwashed they are and convince them. There may be no convincing some. Just a big mess. I hope it doesn't turn into anything worse than what it already is.

Too bad the entire thing can't just be shut down. I know it can't and I know how complicated it would be, and how it could just start again. Just hoping for the best for all that are involved.

Just curious, why couldn't David meet up with a garbage truck (accident that will take him out) ???? Just wondering...
Where is KARMA? he has harmd so many people.....

I like to be a bad girl sometimes. Especially if it saves children :)

Just curious, why couldn't David meet up with a garbage truck (accident that will take him out) ???? Just wondering...
Where is KARMA? he has harmd so many people.....

I like to be a bad girl sometimes. Especially if it saves children :)

I am a bad girl all the time. :p

Thank you Paximus. I am saddened to see a few people whose work I've usually enjoyed. I do feel that knowing they are involved in this cult will color my view of what they do.

I wonder too, if these actors are on shows that run for a while do they try to recruit their costars?

They absolutely recruit their costars and other staff, TC has Scientology TENTS set up at every film shoot for his co stars and other staff to visit and get "touch assists."

Look up Scientology touch assists if you want to know more about that lol.

If any actor/actress working with TC has a backache, cold, flu etc anything wrong with them for the most part he directs them to the tent set up in the studio area to get a Touch Assist and it is supposed to cure them lol, serious.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_assist"]Touch assist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

They absolutely recruit their costars and other staff, TC has Scientology TENTS set up at every film shoot for his co stars and other staff to visit and get "touch assists."

If any actor/actress working with TC has a backache, cold, flu etc anything wrong with them for the most part he directs them to the tent set up in the studio area to get a Touch Assist and it is supposed to cure them lol, serious.

Touch assist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor KH had to put up with it all 24/7 his mom, sisters and staff who are all scientologists live on his compound.
The sisters used to look down on her and insult her. If she made a salad they could do it better, and so on…..
POOR KH – Bless her heart for escaping. Mean while Suri is with him today, I imagine KH is having major anxiety.
I sure would...

Just wanted to add for those interested, the TOUCH ASSIST is only one type of assist, there are more assists of various kinds:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assist_(Scientology)

1 Types of assists
1.1 The "Bring Back to Life" Assist
1.2 Touch assist
1.3 Contact assist
1.4 Nerve assist
1.5 Unconscious person assist
1.6 Locational processing assist

LOL

Bring back to life assist:

This action is supposed to resuscitate a person who has recently died, or "done a bunk," by speaking to or shouting commands at their corpse within a few minutes of his or her death.

....damn where can i find me a touch assistant....

with that said lol, i see no difference in that and the laying on of hands in order to heal....been in a zillion services where this is happening...and people claiming healing....

Touch assist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you again Paximus! This saddens me further. I'm glad Army Wives is almost over, I just cannot look at Catherine Bell the same way now. Between the shows she's been on and Jenna Elfman and her co-stars on those shows and tv movies covers several of the actors I enjoy on other shows today. Thats why I asked. Is it just me or do many of these people keep their association with this cult pretty quiet? TC, JT and his wife I knew about, honestly thought Will Smith and his wife were too but glad to see I'm wrong about that so far at least, and I think I'd heard about Jenna at one point too but really thats all I had heard about.

ok, I'm just rambling now....thank you again for all your information Paximus, it's greatly appreciated!

with that said lol, i see no difference in that and the laying on of hands in order to heal....been in a zillion services where this is happening...and people claiming healing....

That is where he got it from the christian laying on the hands to heal people, if you really study Scientology and LRH even admits it, you will see he took the most popular and in some case peculiar teachings from all the world's religions and tried to turn it all in to one workable technology for the average person.

So assists it is sort of a mixture of that plus learning about nerve endings and pressure points on the body like in acupuncture.

Thank you again Paximus! This saddens me further. I'm glad Army Wives is almost over, I just cannot look at Catherine Bell the same way now. Between the shows she's been on and Jenna Elfman and her co-stars on those shows and tv movies covers several of the actors I enjoy on other shows today. Thats why I asked. Is it just me or do many of these people keep their association with this cult pretty quiet? TC, JT and his wife I knew about, honestly thought Will Smith and his wife were too but glad to see I'm wrong about that so far at least, and I think I'd heard about Jenna at one point too but really thats all I had heard about.

ok, I'm just rambling now....thank you again for all your information Paximus, it's greatly appreciated!

Jenna is a Scientologist yes, and so is Greta Van Sustern.

http://www.whatisscientology.org/html/Part02/Chp06/pg0181_1.html

This is what is called the Scientology Bridge. Scientology at its most basic is just a series of classes or courses that you take and learn certain, sometimes interesting things, methods, processes, techniques. As one completes a course they move up the bridge and get a higher certification.

You can go in one of two different directions, one who gets auditing services or one who trains to become an auditor yourself.

The best courses in Scientology and one that I would suggest to anyone is the communication course (comm course). It is a course on how to effectively communicate with others, learn body language etc, it is top notch really.

Another fun one is called Training Routine Bull Baiting where you sit across a table from someone you have to stare them down and you cant blink, if you blink or have any reaction you have to start the whole thing over again, it sometimes goes on for many hours, while you are staring the person down they get to get in your face call you all sorts of dirty names, yell at you, insult you, and the purpose is not to react in anyway, it is indeed a type of brainwashing that can be used for more sinister purposes but it can also be usd to really help increase focus and awareness, like anything else in the world it can be abused, anything can and many things often are, this doesnt mean those things are bad they are just misused by bad people and for the wrong reasons. There are some courses that are indeed completely insane for sure like the one that claims it can give you super human power, that has never been demonstrated to actually happen but nonetheless the Church says it is real and the reason nobody has achieved it is because they are not pure enough and have not properly confessed all their bad deeds (overts and withholds) or have a SP and PTS in their life ('on their line'). "He has an SP in his line somewhere" is a common phrase meaning somewhere in his life he had an SP influence him in some way that has to be audited out.

The COS however, as a brick and mortar organization is bad, its a criminal enterprise from everything I can tell.

holy BIG!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

ETA....n/m you fixed it....still funny

Another fun one is called Training Routine Bull Baiting where you sit across a table from someone you have to stare them down and you cant blink, if you blink or have any reaction you have to start the whole thing over again, it sometimes goes on for many hours, while you are staring the person down they get to get in your face call you all sorts of dirty names, yell at you, insult you, and the purpose is not to react in anyway,

today, i would never be able to sit thru something like that...id either laugh in their face or punch them. back in my teen years, yeah my mom was great w/ THAT technique.....

today, i would never be able to sit thru something like that...id either laugh in their face or punch them. back in my teen years, yeah my mom was great w/ THAT technique.....

As kids growing up we played a similar game trying to get the other person to laugh first, everything was fair game and nothing off limits, that was always fun. I like the challenge of not letting someone get under my skin.

It also made me a great poker player.

Sometimes I am good at it sometimes I am not, I was never indoctrinated enough to simply sit and have a blank stare at someone for hours and hours like many of them can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026