Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Scientology - MERGED THREADS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing about not making a PEEP when giving birth, blows my mind! :eek: And no meds either. :doh: Anyways, when it comes to the time when you are actually pushing the baby out, its pretty painful, especially with no meds. But you know, you can let out a scream without even realizing it..right! I know I did. Good lord it hurts!! So what happens when she screams, not even realizing she did...then what? :doh:

lilpony said:
This whole thing about not making a PEEP when giving birth, blows my mind! :eek: And no meds either. :doh: Anyways, when it comes to the time when you are actually pushing the baby out, its pretty painful, especially with no meds. But you know, you can let out a scream without even realizing it..right! I know I did. Good lord it hurts!! So what happens when she screams, not even realizing she did...then what? :doh:

On the View this morning they were talking about it and saying Tom has never said Katie can't make any moans (I have no idea if he did or didn't) They understood it that the medical team and others in the room must be silent. Who knows...but the whole thing is just bizarre to me!!!!!! I hope she spits in his face and pulls his testicles to the floor as the baby is crowning......:D

Sassygerl said:
On the View this morning they were talking about it and saying Tom has never said Katie can't make any moans (I have no idea if he did or didn't) They understood it that the medical team and others in the room must be silent. Who knows...but the whole thing is just bizarre to me!!!!!! I hope she spits in his face and pulls his testicles to the floor as the baby is crowning......:D
:laugh: Remember that wonderful burning feeling when the baby's crowning...OUCH! I thought I was gonna die. I'd love to see Mr. Cruise give birth to a watermelon out of his *advertiser censored** without screaming. :crazy:

Heads up: Tom Cruise being interviewed tomorrow nite by Diane Sawyer.

Prime Time ABC April 14th at 9:00 Eastern.

Apparently he says that yes, Katie is a Scientologist and her parents have no problem with it.

jilly said:
Heads up: Tom Cruise being interviewed tomorrow nite by Diane Sawyer.

Prime Time ABC April 14th at 9:00 Eastern.

Apparently he says that yes, Katie is a Scientologist and her parents have no problem with it.

Thanks for the heads up. I might have accidentally turned it on.

"Cruise shrugs off the stories of family friction, telling Sawyer he's close with "the whole family" and — "absolutely, yes" — they approve of Scientology."

absolutely they daren't speak out against the cult or they'll lose their daughter, he surely means? :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if men in scientology are given more room for pain killers than women? For instance, if cruise were badly injured in an accident or developed cancer, would he be allowed to take any pain medications? I still say he should go completely natural, practice what he preaches, and quit trying to look young because he's not.

Below is a six page article in People Mag. I got the link from AOL so I don't know if it is available to all or not. If you can't get to the article, I will post snips/excerpts--just ask.

The Private World of Katie Holmes

As Tom opens up about their relationship, Katie embraces motherhood, studies Scientology and adapts to life as the future Mrs. Cruise. (More at link)

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1182548,00.html

The link worked fine for me, Jean. thank you.

what a sorry kiss-up article it was, tho.

all about Cruise being 'dynamic' and 'Kate' being right there with him.

i hadn't realised the 'compound' Cruise lives on was shared by his whole family and that it's like a ' little town' 'really insulated'.

now i come to think of it page 5 is not so much 'kiss-up' after all and sheds a little light on his world - in fact, they make it all sound sinister. :loser:

"Does anyone have April 27 in the Katie Holmes baby pool?"

Katie Holmes Mystery: Unaccounted for in April 2005 and in 2006

As the Katie baby watch hits full bore it appears that a pattern is emerging for the fabulous Katie Holmes.* Last April, there were*sixteen days in April during which no one seems to know where she was.* Now she is again out of the public eye in April 2006.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27264918.shtml

If she is pregnant and due to give birth, then there's no mystery why she's out of the public eye right now. but the first time suggests she was busy being brainwashed. :crazy:

Floh said:
The link worked fine for me, Jean. thank you.

what a sorry kiss-up article it was, tho.

all about Cruise being 'dynamic' and 'Kate' being right there with him.

i hadn't realised the 'compound' Cruise lives on was shared by his whole family and that it's like a ' little town' 'really insulated'.

now i come to think of it page 5 is not so much 'kiss-up' after all and sheds a little light on his world - in fact, they make it all sound sinister. :loser:
Sounds like Michael Jackson to me!

julia said:
artificial insemination

I'd feel to say "Bingo", except that would mean a pregnancy of around 12 months long, wouldn't it? :eek:

txsvicki said:
Does anyone know if men in scientology are given more room for pain killers than women? For instance, if cruise were badly injured in an accident or developed cancer, would he be allowed to take any pain medications? I still say he should go completely natural, practice what he preaches, and quit trying to look young because he's not.

From what I've heard, Scientologists don't have a problem with medication. Tom says that if Katie needs an epidural during the birth, no problem. From what I understand, he just has a problem with psychiatric drugs.

Interviewing Cruise for Parade, contributing editor Dotson Rader says that when Holmes entered the room, she appeared to be "in a hypnotic state. There's this vague placidness. From the time she arrived until she left, she never stopped smiling," says Rader. "It's a mirthless smile."
my my my....

(From the People article quoted above)

In planning his life with Holmes, "I wanted someone you could share everything with," he said. "I don't sleep much, and I like adventures. I wanna do. Let's get it goin', you know? And that's Kate."
He sounds like someone whose age is frozen at around 14. "let's get it goin'".... yuk.

(from the People article quoted above)

newtv said:
I havent said anything about this mental moron who poses as the knower of all things proper..but its because he absolutely repells me. I did not find him attractive before he started opening his mouth and I now like him even less because of what comes out of his mouth.
I do not understand his wide appeal- I really dont.
I think he picked this woman so he could control her because of the age difference and his celebrity is used to dazzle her.
I really wish he would go away..she will likely divorce him in 10 years or less.

I pray she won't marry him at all. Take that pillow out of your blouse and run, Katie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab