Tommy describes attack

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:waitasec:Lord, I just don't know what to believe anymore..:banghead:

"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/2010/08/19/was-haleigh-strangled-in-trailer/#more-4614

Werter told me he believed prosecutors could have gotten more details from Croslin had he been offered immunity, as requested. But no deal was on the table. One source tells me, however, he may still have a chance to cough up more before he goes off to prison to begin serving 15 years on a recent drug trafficking conviction and argue he’s provided substantial cooperation.
————-

Croslin’s family has told The Bald Truth Overstreet was fuming after they pulled Cummings off him one night, after he accused Joe of stealing another gun that was recovered, which turned out to be the gun Misty kept under her pillow. “I had to get between them,” Hank Croslin, Sr. told The Bald Truth months ago. “Joe swore he’d get even.”

At the time, Joe denied he’d stolen the gun, and Cummings seemed to forget about it when Croslin’s family found it outside her parents’ house. Chelsea Croslin, her sister in law, tells The Bald Truth, she and Misty actually found it in the yard all muddy, but Tommy pointed out a drainage pipe that runs under the driveway of his parents former house, claiming that’s where Joe planted it…Joe denied he stole that gun.

As for the machine gun, an automatic weapon, Cummings loved to show it off as part of his swamp gangster arsenal that he usually kept secret. It was his pride and joy, friends tell The Bald Truth. Over beers with Tommy and Joe a few days earlier, he pulled it out of a bedroom closet to show off.

Sources close to to the case tell me investigators have recovered a machine gun resembling the one Cummings had, but the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office denied any machine gun owned by Cummings was in their possession.

“That’s news to me,” Lt. Johnny Greenwood told The Bald Truth several weeks ago. My sources speculated that had it been recovered and Joe Overstreet’s prints found on it from that night of beer and bragging, it would have shored up Tommy and Misty’s credibility, at least a tiny bit.

I believe the pieces are beginning to fit together, like the posts above form all ya'll. I also believe that if we had 2 more pieces we would have everything to arrest someone. 1. Phone trail from all players' phones; 2. Ron's real hours at work.
My concern is whether LE has those 2 things, and if so, and our theory is correct as stated above, Why have they not arrested someone. Anyone have any ideas on that? TIA

bolded by me.....I have wondered that as well...after all this time...

This is my best guess why there has been no arrest in the Haleigh case..

IMO....The LE MAY have figured it out....(I feel some/most of us here are close to/are.. solving this case, as well).....BUT....there is NO BODY, NO ONE HAS CONFESSED, ....so only circumstational and speculation and TONS of lies.. ...therefore, no arrest....

These players are already in jail and most likely to stay there for a long time.
Ron especially....The LE have him...right where they want him..IF HE IS THEIR KEY SUSPECT...altho they have NOT said he is....the LE could have knowledge he is...but..NO BODY/NO CONFESSION..

But he is going off to prison.

In the meantime, the LE can continue their investigation and HOPEFULLY find the evidence/body/crime scene/...or someone confesses.....all my opinion

At the time, Joe denied he’d stolen the gun, and Cummings seemed to forget about it when Croslin’s family found it outside her parents’ house. Chelsea Croslin, her sister in law, tells The Bald Truth, she and Misty actually found it in the yard all muddy, but Tommy pointed out a drainage pipe that runs under the driveway of his parents former house, claiming that’s where Joe planted it…Joe denied he stole that gun.

And here we go.. LOOP D' LOOP
Here we go..LOOP D' La

Hey, CP.. What are your thoughts on post #201 posted by MADJGNLAW?

Here we go..LOOP D' La
sounds like this might be one of the things that Ron gave up for his plea deal.

:waitasec:Lord, I just don't know what to believe anymore..:banghead:
denied any machine gun OWNED by Ronald Cummings, was in their possession...ha, ha...did anyone ever really believe that Ron actually owned it? I'm tired of LE's word games, if that's what this is. They speak in cryptic puzzles, & then get mad when this bunch isn't forthcoming?

denied any machine gun OWNED by Ronald Cummings, was in their possession...ha, ha...did anyone ever really believe that Ron actually owned it? I'm tired of LE's word games, if that's what this is. They speak in cryptic puzzles, & then get mad when this bunch isn't forthcoming?

Ya know, I was to tired earlier to even say anything. When I read that LE allegedly said they denied having any machine gun owned by Ronald Cummings in their possession, the first thing that came to mind was duh...probabley why Ron hid his riffle, he probably stole it from someone else, so of course LE would not have Ron's riffle in their possession, they would have the stolen riffle. I had thought they got it when he put it in his mouth in front of JR.
:no: To me LE speaks in codes and it makes it even harder to even come up with any theory or explanation as to what happen to Haleigh. :banghead:

Then Werter claims that Chelsea and Misty found the gun in the dirt...well Ron himself said he was the one that retrieved the gun. These people are all starting to put their foot in their mouths...well rather, from what Werter is saying.

Ya know, I was to tired earlier to even say anything. When I read that LE allegedly said they denied having any machine gun owned by Ronald Cummings in their possession, the first thing that came to mind was duh...probabley why Ron hid his riffle, he probably stole it from someone else, so of course LE would not have Ron's riffle in their possession, they would have the stolen riffle. I had thought they got it when he put it in his mouth in front of JR.
:no: To me LE speaks in codes and it makes it even harder to even come up with any theory or explanation as to what happen to Haleigh. :banghead:

Then Werter claims that Chelsea and Misty found the gun in the dirt...well Ron himself said he was the one that retrieved the gun. These people are all starting to put their foot in their mouths...well rather, from what Werter is saying.

Even Tommy is able to parse his words at times in his various incantations.

color & bbm

heh good catch, MADJGNLAW

Semantics, right? It reminds me of the doctor in France who tried to save Princess Diana's life who made the announcement that she was deceased and when asked by the journalist if she were pregnant he said something to the effect of, "...there is no viable pregnancy." Didnt really answer the question.

Or Ron Cummings to Geraldo, "I am not on drugs" (was that the quote?) as in ....not at this very moment. (Altho, imo, if you look at that video even that is debatable.)

I guess it comes down to what the definition of is... is.

moo

sounds like this might be one of the things that Ron gave up for his plea deal.

Lets see If I am understanding what you are saying...

Are you thinking Ron is claiming he totally forgot the gun was found at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence..But after 18 plus months he suddenly remembers and is now offering it up for a plea deal...BS...JMHO

Hey, CP.. What are your thoughts on post #201 posted by MADJGNLAW?

So now, they were drinking beers and Ronald showed off his gun collection?

Dang,

-talking about life w/Ronald

-feeding animals to alligators w/Ronald

-fighting w/Ronald

-drinking tall cold ones at the river w/Ronald

-fishing w/Ronald

-groping Misty w/Misty

-hanging flyers at the store w/Misty

And all of this is supposed to have happened AFTER he stole Ronald's gun the first time he ever met him on the third day of his visit?

The ONLY part of any of this I believe is hanging the flyers and that's only because I saw a picture of that.....at least I think that was Joe....

TOMMY says the gun was planted in the drainage pipe that runs under the driveway! Tommy is always involved in everything and has all the facts, but yet claims to have done nothing.

I'm wondering if Tommy really don't know much of anything about what actually happened, but has been told ALOT and cannot keep it all straight! Maybe whoever was telling him things, should have waited until he was a little more clear-minded....never mind, he probably didn't get that way until he had been in jail for a little while.

Here we go..LOOP D' La

How the hell do you forget that someone stole a gun from you???????? If this is an example of the information that Ron is supplying LE for his "deal" then my suspicions about corruption are alive and well.

IMO, if Ron didn't steal the weapon, he got it in exchange for drugs.

This Art Harris article is absurd. First of all, is Werter saying that TC should have been granted immunity for telling all he knows, but it wasn't on the table, so maybe he will tell more to cut a deal before his sentence begins? Really? Also JO "was fuming" after being accused of stealing ANOTHER gun, the one Misty kept under her pillow. So how many guns did JO steal if you count the one that he never found and Haleigh was taken instead? And how many guns does it take to get stolen from RC before he does not want to drink beer, fish, talk alligators, and hang out with the person who stole them?

So now, they were drinking beers and Ronald showed off his gun collection?

Dang,

-talking about life w/Ronald

-feeding animals to alligators w/Ronald

-fighting w/Ronald

-drinking tall cold ones at the river w/Ronald

-fishing w/Ronald

-groping Misty w/Misty

-hanging flyers at the store w/Misty

And all of this is supposed to have happened AFTER he stole Ronald's gun the first time he ever met him on the third day of his visit?

The ONLY part of any of this I believe is hanging the flyers and that's only because I saw a picture of that.....at least I think that was Joe....

You know what CP, even the picture could have been "doctored.":crazy:

Here we go..LOOP D' La

Hey, Em. What it sounds like to me is, although Jo denied stealing the gun, when Misty and Chelsea found the gun, Ron dropped the issue (forget about it), KWIM? Ron dropped the issue because his gun was eventually found. But here's the problem that I have with this:

Supposedly Tommy pointed out the drainage pipe under the driveway of his parents home (Magnolia address), and claimed that JO put it there. I suspected that Tommy knew that that gun was placed on HIS property under the driveway, and not only did he know....Ron knew. I think Tommy didn't want to admit that the gun was on HIS property so he claims that it was found at the Magnolia address. In the pictures that GER had taken of the Magnolia address, there wasn't a culvert/drainage pipe under the driveway....so Tommy had to be talking about his home on Tyler. So we have Tommy knowing that the gun was hidden in the culvert/drainage pipe and Ron knew that the gun was hidden there too. Ron claims that he was the one to put it there, so how did Tommy find out that it was there? Ron made it seem like he secretly hid that gun there and nobody knew that but him. Tommy is saying JO put it there but Ron is claiming that he put there. Which is it? This is another reason why I believe that Tommy and Ron were incohoots when all this drama went down.
Tommy wants us to believe that Jo planted the gun there in the drainage pipe/culvert. Ron wants us to believe that Jo came back looking for the gun in that spot but it wasn't there, because Ron had already retrieved it. If Jo called himself hiding that gun in the drainage pipe/culvert, he didn't do a very good job because Ron and Tommy both knew that it was there. How is that possible? Is Tommy and Ron lying or did all 3 of them "know" that the gun was hidden in that spot? This makes no sense to me.

IMO, Tommy is not trying to be connected to that gun, by claiming that it was found somewhere else other than on his property. Ron is not trying to be connected to the gun, by hiding it on someone else's property and not on his own property. IMO, they both know the story behind the gun....and it's a "bad" story.
JMO of course

When it stops everyone looking at Joe, saying "throw it on him cuz he'll have to figure out how to make himself look innocent" versus "No, really. This guy did it and here is what I can tell you. Screw immunity, this is the truth and I just want y'all to know it." ...... well then, at that moment, I'll start to listen to these -puppies. Otherwise, Joe is an [unusual person] who landed on their doorstep at the wrong time, but hey. look how it works out for them.

Art later retracted the information about the gun being found at the Sr. Croslins home on Magnolia and corrected it to say it was found at Tommy's home on Tyler.
Might not be the same article MADJ posted but I did read where he corrected it.

Art's Comments:

Thanks to a vigilant reader who just pointed out a stupid misspeak or clarification I need to make after writing where the Ronald Cummings black Beretta was found. Last Friday, I wrote:

"But Ronald had put him down a week earlier, humiliated him in front of family, accusing him of stealing a handgun, Hank Croslin, Sr. told me. “I had to keep them apart,” he said. He said Overstreet vowed to get even, and that Cummings sloughed it off after he found the gun where he claims Overstreet hid it, in a drainage pipe that rans under the Croslin’s former driveway.

WHERE THEY FOUND THE GUN REVISITED:

When Lindsay and Tommy Croslin, Hank Sr. and Lisa Croslin showed me where they said Joe hid the gun--and Chelsea and Misty found it--we were standing in the yard at Tommy and Lindsay's house on Tyler St, where a culvert runs along the front and a drainage pipe runs under the driveway....

Hank and Lisa had moved to Tommy's from their Maganolia house, after Hank's car wreck; he was on crutches with pins in his leg.

The day Haleigh went missing, a family member drove back up to the Gainesville hospital to bring him home in the blue van. And there it was that day, covered in dusty white fingerprint powder in the driveway. More from those interviews later.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/08/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-i-would-have-shot-joe/#idc-container

This Art Harris article is absurd. First of all, is Werter saying that TC should have been granted immunity for telling all he knows, but it wasn't on the table, so maybe he will tell more to cut a deal before his sentence begins? Really? Also JO "was fuming" after being accused of stealing ANOTHER gun, the one Misty kept under her pillow. So how many guns did JO steal if you count the one that he never found and Haleigh was taken instead? And how many guns does it take to get stolen from RC before he does not want to drink beer, fish, talk alligators, and hang out with the person who stole them?

I'm thinking about something Tommy stated about Jo going ballistic when he saw Haleigh was deceased in the bedroom...
When you mentioned... Jo was fuming after being accused of stealing another gun, the one Misty kept under her pillow, I'm thinking Ron and Misty may have threatened to pin the incident on Jo unless he helped them out that night...And the gun involved was the one Misty usually kept under her pillow... I'm also thinking Ron C may have gone after Misty with that gun since I doubt she took it with her on her three day binge, and I doubt she was at the MH anytime before whatever happened to Haleigh occured..JMHO..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back