Tommy's activities in Feb. 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I'm a wee bit confused... can someone just spell out for me what y'all are thinking?

My brain is half way there... something along the lines of Tommy's dog barking like crazy (enough to get a noise complaint to LE) around 2:30 a.m. and that would finally explain why LE was at Tyler already when the 911 call was made. After this I am lost...

*If there has been multiple barking complaints than Lindsey and co. could very well have been home and they are just used to the dog barking and ignore it. Were Lisa and Hank living there already at this time? Who exactly was living at 116 on the nights of Feb. 9-10? O wait Hank was in the hospital. Was Lisa spending nights with him?

Without the incident report, it's impossible to know which came first, LE or the dogs. We do know LE was at Tyler just before they arrived at Green Ln. It's possible the commotion set off the dogs, and a neighbor called in a complaint not knowing that Haleigh had disappeared or that LE was already at the Tyler St residence. If that's the case, I wouldn't expect Lindsy or any of them to mention the animal complaint. It was insignificant in light of all else that was going on.

Then again, the complaint might've been called in the following night, Tuesday, before midnight.

ETA: Congratulations Elle and Ladonna. This is a very interesting find.

I'm not sure I understand. Was there a complaint about Tommy's barking dog or were they fined for having an untagged dog when police came around checking on Haleigh and her being missing? I had an immediate thought about the barking dog. Pit Bulls have a horrible reputation but they are very intelligent and this dog would have known Haleigh and her smell. What if it heard or knew that something was happening to her in the vicinity and was raising an alarm?

I'm not sure I understand. Was there a complaint about Tommy's barking dog or were they fined for having an untagged dog when police came around checking on Haleigh and her being missing? I had an immediate thought about the barking dog. Pit Bulls have a horrible reputation but they are very intelligent and this dog would have known Haleigh and her smell. What if it heard or knew that something was happening to her in the vicinity and was raising an alarm?

Pretty sure it was for the dog barking. A noise complaint.

Pretty sure it was for the dog barking. A noise complaint.

The time before it was for a stray.

Lindsy K. Crosslin – Criminal – Putnam County
UCN: 542008CO000109XXAXCX
File Date: 2008-03-10 Judge: JAMES L PADGETT
Defense Atty:
Defendant
CROSLIN, LINDSY K
Alias
Date # Docket Description
2008-03-11 1 LOCAL ORD CIT#08-1979 (02/25/08) PCSO/S COULLIETTE VEL
2008-03-11 1 PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE (WHITE PITTBULL)
2008-03-11 1 $57.00 FINE DUE 03/27/2008
2008-03-11 2 INCIDENT REPORT
2008-03-24 3 $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

The time before it was for a stray.

Lindsy K. Crosslin – Criminal – Putnam County
UCN: 542008CO000109XXAXCX
File Date: 2008-03-10 Judge: JAMES L PADGETT
Defense Atty:
Defendant
CROSLIN, LINDSY K
Alias
Date # Docket Description
2008-03-11 1 LOCAL ORD CIT#08-1979 (02/25/08) PCSO/S COULLIETTE VEL
2008-03-11 1 PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE (WHITE PITTBULL)
2008-03-11 1 $57.00 FINE DUE 03/27/2008
2008-03-11 2 INCIDENT REPORT
2008-03-24 3 $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

Sorry but where does it say it was a stray? I see it's for a white pitbull which is the dog they own.

Thank you Ladonna, for bring this up and Elle for keeping it going.

I've listened to all the "Tommy tapes," and another one that stands out to me is the one where Lindsy tells Tommy that "The Dude", LP asked her if Tommy has a scar on one of his fingers. I'm assuming LE has a fingerprint on something and it will exonerate Tommy if he doesn't have the scar. I don't know what it will clear him of, but it must be something having to do with the break-ins or Haleigh. My guess is the break-ins. This would go a long way in proving someone planted the stolen items at Tommy's house. I know this has nothing to do with the barking dog, but it's another instance of drawing LE to T C's house. But, getting back to the dog, I do think this is huge in the time line. And to get off topic one more time.....what did I hear about Teresa Neves asking about renting Ronald's old place? I know it wasn't the one on Green, but was it near the Tyler address? Didn't this happen after she was evicted? I'm just trying to see if she is looking to get closer to the scene of the crime!

She wanted to rent the 116 tyler st. mobile home owned my Lindsey's grandpa.

Maryann (or anybody), can you please tell me how a barking dog means Tommy did something with Haleigh? I'm just not quite connecting the dots here. I can see there is something there but my brain is having trouble. Thank you!

Maryann (or anybody), can you please tell me how a barking dog means Tommy did something with Haleigh? I'm just not quite connecting the dots here. I can see there is something there but my brain is having trouble. Thank you!

Mew, I think they are just referring to the police call to that addy the night Haleigh went missing. Where the officer says they are at the address and the dispatch says what are you doing there or something.

I don't think it means anything, in fact someone on Twitter looked into it, I believe they got a copy of the complaint. They called Putnam County Records, and got someone to find the report, it said an officer was dispatched to 116 at 11am on 2/10/2009.

I honestly don't think Tommy did anything with Haleigh. I think Ronald was at Tommy's house that night, and that's the reason the dogs were barking. My theory is that Ronald took Haleigh's body and buried her on that property. I think he and Misty hid the stolen property, Ronald's stolen gun, and Haleigh's body there. I know that sounds far fetched, but it's my guess.

I don't think it means anything, in fact someone on Twitter looked into it, I believe they got a copy of the complaint. They called Putnam County Records, and got someone to find the report, it said an officer was dispatched to 116 at 11am on 2/10/2009.

I live in NC, and you can't be charged with anything having to do with a barking dog, unless it's after 11pm at night. It may not be the same in FL. We should look that up! Another thing we are going on is the fact that LE was at 116 Tyler when the 911 call came in regarding Haleigh.

Like many counties, Pasco county has ordinances prohibiting dogs that are nuisance. According to ordinance 14-98, this includes dogs barking frequently between 11pm and 6am or more than 10 minutes anytime. Contact Pasco County Animal Control to report nuisance dogs.

I found this at Wiki Answers.

I live in NC, and you can't be charged with anything having to do with a barking dog, unless it's after 11pm at night. It may not be the same in FL. We should look that up! Another thing we are going on is the fact that LE was at 116 Tyler when the 911 call came in regarding Haleigh.

It may not have been about a barking dog, I believe Tommy had a pit bull, I know they are illegal in some parts of Florida, not sure about PC. It could have been the dog wasn't on a leash.

IHNI what the offense was but if it happened at 11am, the morning after she vanished, I think it rules out a connection to Haleigh.

I don't think LE was already on Tyler when they were dispatched for Haleigh, I do think they checked there once Misty told them her family lived there.

Mew, I think they are just referring to the police call to that addy the night Haleigh went missing. Where the officer says they are at the address and the dispatch says what are you doing there or something.

Thanks guys. I was thinking I just wasn't "gettin' it" ya know. So we are not thinking this points to Tommy. Just wanted to clear that up because I couldn't quite make the connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uhohspaghettiO
Back