Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Casey said about those items. She giggled and mumbled through it the whole time. I dont even know what Tracy meant.
I'm assuming you mean the audio version of the interview...did she tell you the details in person? I think I read that you guys were texting each other constantly while you were with the A's.

Tony, the above is a perfect example of the CA that we all know. Why did she scream at the public to search for Caylee, and then continue to insist Caylee was alive? Do you have a theory, if not first-hand knowledge?

They also put up a website that asked for funds to aid in a search. And gave two numbers for information. The A family tip line, and an incorrect number for the sheriff's office.

Thanks again Tony....you are a good sport for coming here and letting us question you like we do. We really appreciate it. Good luck with the game.

They also put up a website that asked for funds to aid in a search. And gave two numbers for information. The A family tip line, and an incorrect number for the sheriff's office.

which adds up to fraud....hmmmm, maybe that is why the A's have been given immunity

Tony did the A family seem to have any fears of whether or not LE had put any type of listening devices in the home?

I would be completely guessing as to why she has changed her tune so many times. She has always been truthful to me. I would say alright Cindy I need a real solid answer here and she always gave it to me. I agree that there are things they have done to cover up some things. I have no idea of their motive.

But are you not the public too? Since the case is National and taxpayers in Florida are footing the bill, doesn't the public deserve honest answers on a Macro level as you have appreciated getting on a Micro level? :confused:

CA has not won many friends because the public views her as dishonest. Most of us would trust her as far as we could throw her.

I'm out of here too! {{{HUGS}}} til the next time we meet and chat with TP!

...and advertised for volunteers to help man the call center. We could go on and on and on. I actually did feel a tinge of sympathy for them in the wee hours of the morning. TP makes them seem "human" (no disrespect here...hope you KWIM). Then I got to the part about how they've earned their "retirement" and lost it.

Valhall, you know I was just messing with you right? Please respond back. I don't want any hard feelings here. I did answer your question.

Yeah, I knew you were - no problems here!

I was looking for nice pictures of Cindy...sorry, this is the best I could find so far. It's one of those rare ones where her mouth is actually closed.

cindy-in-deposition.png

...and advertised for volunteers to help man the call center. We could go on and on and on. I actually did feel a tinge of sympathy for them in the wee hours of the morning. TP makes them seem "human" (no disrespect here...hope you KWIM). Then I got to the part about how they've earned their "retirement" and lost it.

For me that was one of the first things that tipped me that something wasn't kosher. I didn't think they knew or were ready to accept the possibility that KC might have done something to Caylee. And I had a lot of sympathy for them at that time. So I sent them an email letting them know the sheriff's phone number was wrong. I expected that if they really wanted info, they would want to make sure the numbers were correct. But that number never got changed. Gave me a strong impression that maybe they wanted to know if anyone knew anything. But didn't want LE to know.

So...anyone have a clue?

Not me! He didn't give up much...but there's definitely something about to happen? My thoughts had been maybe that they had concluded Lee was the one that botched the laptop, but he says it doesn't have anything to do with the laptop. So I'm stumped!

Not me! He didn't give up much...but there's definitely something about to happen? My thoughts had been maybe that they had concluded Lee was the one that botched the laptop, but he says it doesn't have anything to do with the laptop. So I'm stumped!
...and it doesn't have anything to do with Casey? Wouldn't everything pertaining to this case have some connection to her? I'm wondering if some forensics have come back that we haven't heard about.

But, what I did pick up is that he didn't want to respond to the question concerning some one assisting in the crime or a cover up. But did respond saying he did not believe some one assisted in the crime.

which leaves the cover-up maybe.

...and it doesn't have anything to do with Casey? Wouldn't everything pertaining to this case have some connection to her? I'm wondering if some forensics have come back that we haven't heard about.

Yeah, of course, but I think what he's saying is that this next reveal is not going to be ABOUT Casey. It's going to be about some one else.

Sorry, I haven't read all the way back if this question was already asked, mods/admins please delete...TY..

I was wondering if the Anthony's truly think there is a nanny involved?

CA seemed to back up KC's phanthon phone call as well from Caylee on July 15th from an unidentifiable number as well as all those false Caylee sightings all over the country...

It seems to me CA (the most) seems to feel since she doesn't know what happened, how Caylee died, there must be some glimmer of hope on her part that her daughter isn't involved or why would she harp on the zanny theory and put Jesse out there with a motive...IMO, it's all smoke and mirrors and it's about how CA is perceived as a mother..remember those rose colored glasses?

Also I remember how GA and his friends had the kidnappers under surveillance and will put together this covert operation to rescue Caylee...:bang:

Thanking in advance...

...but he knew- quickly replied which surprised me that he even knew about it...he has been a good reader!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC