Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously not sure.

This is Tony's answer to the question which side's attorneys would be releasing this upcoming revelation.

If he really does know about something that is about to be released that truly will be a surprise it is something that ALL attorneys (defense and prosecution) know about.

Oh Poooooh! I always come in a day late and dollar short....missed Mr. Padilla again!

Thoughts about the secret: If memory serves me correct, remember GA's reference to this "shocking, leave us fallen on the floor - then we'll understand" info when on his way to the Grand Jury to testify? Wasn't that around the time of his viewing 1000+ photobucket pictures and he got sick?

I look at it this way, since day one we have had just about every single theory that great minds could possibly even think about. We have gone in many directions regarding this case, right down to the dog did it.

For all we know, someone may have already touched on it in one of the hundreds of thousands of posts in Caylee's Forum.

Am I the only one that was not enlightened by TP's posts today? He touched on some things, but that was it. Don't get me wrong.....I'm just still confused.

I was SO not going to participate in this thread anymore after the events of the last twenty fours hours, but Eunice, you made me do it! :blowkiss:

If I have this right, late last night, there was a lengthy personal phone call between TP and Tricia for some reason.

Tricia posted on behalf of TP over what he perceived were our comments of misunderstanding concerning him. She asks that we reconsider our opinons of him.

A short time later, after Tricia has spoken on behalf of him, TP shows up for a few hours of very late night chatting.

Posters are no longer asking direct questions about his minimal involvement in this case (such as the documents...only thing he has any real direct information about since he actually only spent a few hours at dinner at the A's house that first night), but instead, are asking him questions about things he does NOT have direct information about (the investigation, etc) and a bunch of YOU ROCKS!

I know everyone is just dying to know what this "secret" information he holds is but I will be very surprised if......

1. It is something coming from LE (new forensic report, etc).

TP is NOT an investigator, does not have any kind of a working relationship with LE, FBI and I seriously doubt that they are entrusting him with investigation "secrets".

2. It is something coming from the Defense.

TP stated that he does NOT have a good relationship with Baez, states he does not AL, and I seriously doubt that the defense is entrusting him with defense "secrets"

3. It is something coming from the Prosecution.

TP is not an employee of the state of Florida, is not an investigator, nor is he playing an active role in their case against KC. I seriously doubt that anyone from the SA office has confided or entrusted him with information they are about to release about the case.

4. It is something from LP.

TP stated that LP is NOT discussing his conversations with DC or Baez at all. I believe the wording he used was "tight lipped".

5. It is something coming from the CA/GA.

I guess this is possible, but regardless of what it is, it would be irrelevant at this point since nothing they claim is believable anymore.

Bottom line, I don't know why everyone is salivating thinking this is going to be BIG. With all due respect to TP, he stepped into this case briefly (much to the chagrin of LE, SA, the public), signed a bond, ate dinner with the A's for a couple of hours and flew back to Cali. I would be very surprised to find out that anyone who has anything to do with the investigation or defense of KC is relying on TP enough to keep him abreast and close to the cuff on the "inside track".

Stepping back out.....

This is Tony's answer to the question which side's attorneys would be releasing this upcoming revelation.

If he really does know about something that is about to be released that truly will be a surprise it is something that ALL attorneys (defense and prosecution) know about.

And how would Tony have inside information from the State and Defense? Tony states Leonard is not sharing anything with him about these "alleged" conversations between Leonard and Jose.

The media always seems to have their inside sources to search out info.

Oh, and should TP show back up later, I have a few questions:

1. When you signed the copy of the agreement with Baez (the version you claim), was it notarized?

2. Where (location) did this signing take place?

3. Who was present in the office or room when you signed the document?

Thanks!

I look at it this way, since day one we have had just about every single theory that great minds could possibly even think about. We have gone in many directions regarding this case, right down to the dog did it.

For all we know, someone may have already touched on it in one of the hundreds of thousands of posts in Caylee's Forum.

Patty G, I actually called the FBI suggesting that maybe Caylee had been killed by one of KC's friend's dogs. I have seen this happen nearby where I live and also my friends very protective Dobermann attacked her baby and bit his eye while he was in the highchair - just a little younger than what Caylee was (he healed but very bad time). Early on, I thought this could have been a real possibility but it never took hold as a serious angle. I often wondered why RG's beloved dog went away at approximately the same time that Caylee did. This was posted on RG's Myspace page (and no, I can't produce it but maybe others remember this too).

Patty G, I actually called the FBI suggesting that maybe Caylee had been killed by one of KC's friend's dogs. I have seen this happen nearby where I live and also my friends very protective Dobermann attacked her baby and bit his eye while he was in the highchair - just a little younger than what Caylee was (he healed but very bad time). Early on, I thought this could have been a real possibility but it never took hold as a serious angle. I often wondered why RG's beloved dog went away at approximately the same time that Caylee did. This was posted on RG's Myspace page (and no, I can't produce it but maybe others remember this too).

That was one of the theories and I recall this being mentioned at one time.

[I said:
I know everyone is just dying to know what this "secret" information he holds is but I will be very surprised if......

5. It is something coming from the CA/GA.

I guess this is possible, but regardless of what it is, it would be irrelevant at this point since nothing they claim is believable anymore.[/I]

And to quote my own post (HA!),

I vote for # 5 coming via a media statement by spokesperson BC. The only people that TP has stated that he HAS talked to recently is the Anthonys.

Could possibly be....

1. The Anthony's are divorcing.

DON'T CARE.

2. George finally got a job. Cindy finally found employment.

DON'T CARE.

3. They received a call from a telemarketer named Zenaida.

DOES SHE LIVE IN FLORIDA?

4. The Anthony's received a strong tip on their home phone from a former prisoner at the jail that the real killer is amongst us.

HEARD IT BEFORE.

5. The Anthony's have REAL proof (this time) that someone else dumped Caylee's body.

NOT BUYING. TOO MUCH FORENSICS. KC STILL A KILLER.

6. One of the Anthony's yorkies has passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

THIS WOULD REALLY SADDEN ME (not being sarcastic....I love dogs!).

I am out of theories.

Am I the only one that was not enlightened by TP's posts today? He touched on some things, but that was it. Don't get me wrong.....I'm just still confused.

I understand, I get it. He's the real TP, Tricia vetted him very carefully, as I would assume she would have done. So, I was never in doubt about his i.d. But I am still left wondering why he is posting here? .....

Why does it bother you why he is posing? He could be spying for the defense or prosecution or anyone else, if he is why does it matter? (If you don’t believe there are spies for both on this forum, you are the only poster who doesn’t). I might have nefarious purpose for being here, too, what does it matter?
He is closer to some of the players then most and for that I very much want to hear what he has to say, and so I will be very respectable and nice to him when he does post here in hopes that he come back. Am I going to believe anything he says without corroboration, no, but then I would not trust anything, you, or any other poster said either.
That I do not trust off hand that you are a 100% honest person does not mean that I am going to be rude to you by challenge what you have to say, that would be rude and completely unnecessary. The one thing I do trust is that most people on this board has the right to judge everyone else who post by their own standards, and they do not need me to point out that others might not be 100% honest.

FYI---I read RG's Myspace a few times and he stated their dog died in Nov/Dec 2006, so it was well before Caylee's death.

Now this answer concerns me as I would prefer the response to be more positive/concrete.

Thank You, Patty! I did not like this answer at all. My hackles immediately went up. He "hopes" his source is reliable? But we are supposed to sit here w/ baited breath until he can tell us? For crying out loud.....

Why does it bother you why he is posing? He could be spying for the defense or prosecution or anyone else, if he is why does it matter? (If you don’t believe there are spies for both on this forum, you are the only poster who doesn’t). I might have nefarious purpose for being here, too, what does it matter?
He is closer to some of the players then most and for that I very much want to hear what he has to say, and so I will be very respectable and nice to him when he does post here in hopes that he come back. Am I going to believe anything he says without corroboration, no, but then I would not trust anything, you, or any other poster said either.
That I do not trust off hand that you are a 100% honest person does not mean that I am going to be rude to you by challenge what you have to say, that would be rude and completely unnecessary. The one thing I do trust is that most people on this board has the right to judge everyone else who post by their own standards, and they do not need me to point out that others might not be 100% honest.

BBM

I think you mean posting (not posing). Tricia established that TP is not a poser. I know you made a typo but just covering the bases. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000