Tony Padilla part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TP was adamant about the fact the they (GA, CA, LA & KC) all were in agreement relative to no jail visits when KC returned there.

However, wasn't it just recently BC stated they (GA & CA) wanted very much to visit KC, however, JB refused to allow them to do so? Or, did I miss something .......?

FYI---I read RG's Myspace a few times and he stated their dog died in Nov/Dec 2006, so it was well before Caylee's death.

No I respectfully beg to differ. I didn't read hear until August 2008 and it was not long after that. I have never read RG's myspace except for what has come through by way of WS. Many pictures of the dog were shown on NG show with Caylee when she was very little. (I used to think "wowser - not with my baby").

This was a theory and in no way am I saying it did happen. But don't for one minute think it would not be possible; it definitely could happen.

JG had a dog also that looked to be a larger breed. I love and respect dogs so don't go there with me.

I must admit I think I'm a little "bombshell" proof right now. The only things that have really "gotten to me" are the heart sticker on the duct tape and per TM's interview that KC actually thinks someone is going to purchase for any amount of money her autograph? Both left my jaw open on the floor.

The sticker & duct tape threw me. I had to remind myself that this case is NOT one of my daily soaps, nor a reality TV show....that this little baby in real life was discarded in such a manner, with all evidence pointed squarely at her own mother.....blows me away.

The complacency of KC after being bonded out floors me. I can't even type the words to go with the thoughts in my brain about this individual. The autograph deal, just plain floored me!

I'm sure the information that Mr. Padilla has that will be revealed soon is bound to be shocking....but after what's been presented in this case thus far, are any of us going to be all that shocked? I can't help but also feel this is something related to ole JB.....

TP was adamant about the fact the they (GA, CA, LA & KC) all were in agreement relative to no jail visits when KC returned there.

However, wasn't it just recently BC stated they (GA & CA) wanted very much to visit KC, however, JB refused to allow them to do so? Or, did I miss something .......?

And why wouldn't KC at least smile or make a warm gesture toward her parents in court? I don't get the feeling that everyone is feeling the love there imo.

I must admit I think I'm a little "bombshell" proof right now. The only things that have really "gotten to me" are the heart sticker on the duct tape and per TM's interview that KC actually thinks someone is going to purchase for any amount of money her autograph? Both left my jaw open on the floor.

The sticker & duct tape threw me. I had to remind myself that this case is NOT one of my daily soaps, nor a reality TV show....that this little baby in real life was discarded in such a manner, with all evidence pointed squarely at her own mother.....blows me away.

The complacency of KC after being bonded out floors me. I can't even type the words to go with the thoughts in my brain about this individual. The autograph deal, just plain floored me!

I'm sure the information that Mr. Padilla has that will be revealed soon is bound to be shocking....but after what's been presented in this case thus far, are any of us going to be all that shocked? I can't help but also feel this is something related to ole JB.....

More like "satisfied" to finally know the truth if there is a way to know it.

Yup, that was one of the reasons why the Anthony's weren't allowed to see Casey because of Jose. Then of course there is the most popular reason of the media. IIRC both of them came from BC!

Why does it bother you why he is posing? He could be spying for the defense or prosecution or anyone else, if he is why does it matter? (If you don’t believe there are spies for both on this forum, you are the only poster who doesn’t). I might have nefarious purpose for being here, too, what does it matter?
He is closer to some of the players then most and for that I very much want to hear what he has to say, and so I will be very respectable and nice to him when he does post here in hopes that he come back. Am I going to believe anything he says without corroboration, no, but then I would not trust anything, you, or any other poster said either.
That I do not trust off hand that you are a 100% honest person does not mean that I am going to be rude to you by challenge what you have to say, that would be rude and completely unnecessary. The one thing I do trust is that most people on this board has the right to judge everyone else who post by their own standards, and they do not need me to point out that others might not be 100% honest.

A) I have been cynical and direct. I own that. I have not been rude. If TP, you, me, or anyone else posts here, you are opening yourself up to a discussion, a civil one, but you are open to posters wondering what you mean in your posts and thoughts. He came here of his own volition. He has a right to be here, I know that. We also have a right to respond to his posts in a courteous manner, and I think, we have done that.

B) I don't care if he is here culling information. I know people lurk here, I have no illusions that some posters may be here for purposes other than their interest in the case and justice served. I've often wondered if the temperature of the water was being taken, so to speak. I am not saying he is, but acknowledge that some posters may have.

C) I in no way am questioning the content of TP's posts for truthfulness. My post was reflecting my confusion as to why he is giving us "scraps" of information. To what end is that being done? If he can't give us a piece of information that is in it's whole form, w/out being cryptic, it just causes more confusion. Then we get our heads spun around, and he goes on his way. I don't think it is fair to dangle info in front of us and then expect us not to question his motives. Am I supposed to not question that, even "with respect", as I did?

D) I do want to hear what he has to say, just like you do. That I am cynical about it and am not a card carrying member of the Tony Fan Club does not diminish the respect that I have for his right to be a member here or post here.

The Eunice Burns, I think that kushka may be answering in a rhetorical fashion. There may be a language misunderstanding.

I could be wrong of course.

I am almost sure it was Jose's buddy McDonald (last name). The ironic thing is that they did not have enough underwriting authority to write such a big bond so they had to split it up into 2.

To clarify, the bondsman was Robert Haney who was an employee of McDonald Bail Bonds.

I think that kuska may be answering in a rhetorical fashion. There may be a language misunderstanding.

I could be wrong of course.

It could be. Thanks for pointing it out. Although, after getting that off my chest, it does clarify (at least I hope) where I stand on this subject.

Thank You, Patty! I did not like this answer at all. My hackles immediately went up. He "hopes" his source is reliable? But we are supposed to sit here w/ baited breath until he can tell us? For crying out loud.....

I "hope" the source is not reading at WS. :eek:

No I respectfully beg to differ. I didn't read hear until August 2008 and it was not long after that. I have never read RG's myspace except for what has come through by way of WS. Many pictures of the dog were shown on NG show with Caylee when she was very little. (I used to think "wowser - not with my baby").

This was a theory and in no way am I saying it did happen. But don't for one minute think it would not be possible; it definitely could happen.

JG had a dog also that looked to be a larger breed. I love and respect dogs so don't go there with me.

IIRC, the dog in the photo with Caylee as a baby is a Rottweiler.

I am completely frikkin confused! Popped in to see what was going on and most posts on this thread for the last 6-7 pages are referring to something TP said about "surprising" morphed into "bomshell" news so I spent another 40 minutes reading back and I just can't find a single post as the source for all this speculation. Could someone "in the know" take two minutes to direct my attention to the original post that TP supposedly posted regarding all of this speculation???

:crazy:

I for one am glad ALL OF YOU post with your questions and your answers. I am a lurker for the most part, but I ONLY lurk for ME and no one else. I am on one side and one side only....I am for Caylee!!!!

I am completely frikkin confused! Popped in to see what was going on and most posts on this thread for the last 6-7 pages are referring to something TP said about "surprising" morphed into "bomshell" news so I spent another 40 minutes reading back and I just can't find a single post as the source for all this speculation. Could someone "in the know" take two minutes to direct my attention to the original post that TP supposedly posted regarding all of this speculation???

:crazy:

Pink, I think this post is where it started, or shortly before.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4150030#post4150030"]Tony Padilla part 2 - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

HTH......

I was one of the non-stop posters when he was online, and I like to think that I asked him questions that anyone else that happened to be signed on at that time. He has been in the Anthony household and I wanted to get a sense of what it was like in the house. He has been where conversations could have been overheard, so I wanted to know what he heard. Do I think he was truthful? Yes, I like to think that anyone that is asked a question on this board answers truthfully. Do I believe everything blindly on these boards that is answered? No, I know that each person is answering with their point-of-view firmly in place. He was not around them much and I don't think that he claimed to be, but he has talked with all of the Anthony family, which is something that I haven't. He has been in the house. I haven't. I enjoyed him coming on here and maybe he is trying to sleuth everything together like we are. He didn't answer questions that he thought might put him smack dab in the middle of this, and if he didn't see KC do it and didn't hear her say from her mouth what she did, then I don't blame him for not going too far. We have all discussed how many lives KC has caused problems in. I believe that they came here with good intentions of thinking that if they could get close to KC, then they could find Caylee. I think it was too late by that point and as soon as the air results came back that they realized that too. Sorry this is soooo long.

Thanks again Tony for answering our questions.

It will surprise you. It will be different and somewhat shocking. I have never met Zaneida.

You are quite welcome. Tricia and I had a great conversation today. IMO everybody here is very lucky to have her running this site. She did her best to cover a lot of items we talked about today. Unfortunately there are still some things and explanations I told her that can't come out yet. Sorry very soon though.

See Page 11 of this thread also.

Pink:
My apologies and my fault for play on words from Mr. Padilla's less than favorite show host NG. Bad taste on my part and I apologize for that. He has information that cannot be discussed at this time as per his last several visits to WS. The info will be shocking and surprising he says. I used the "B" word...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill