Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eunice,

Thank you for your post. I hope Tony reads it and perhaps he'll reconsider.

Has it ever been stated who the person was that contacted the Ps in the first place...way back when this all began?

When you listen to the LP interview with LE, Lenny states that the thought came during a conversation he had with a buddy of his in New York.

This is to Magic-Cat cuz quoting your post would take up sooo much space, but I just spit Coke all over my screen when I read the line about JBean's eyelashless eyeball avi! Hahaha! It freaked me out, too! But, alas! That may have been her intent! Lol! :crazy:

Hi All:

I went to a dinner and a movie, got back and read what happened.....

Whew. How to say this w/out throwing more gasoline on the thread......

My intention w/ my posts this afternoon was not to drive TP away. I think I am the one who did. I started it w/ my post about not being enlightened. I had hoped I was trying to convey w/ respect why I am confused and frustrated. I understand that there are those of you who really don't mind getting the info we have from Tony in the way he feels he should and can at this time provide it. With respect, I see it completely differently. I know he is a member, just like us, but IMO, he is a person involved in this case (although minimally as compared to some) and so I thought the bar should be a little higher w/ his posts--realizing that in answering some questions and not others and having to be cryptic w/ some answers would cause confusion. (I wasn't here when Yuri was, so I don't have a frame of reference for that.) I don't have anything to offer any of you, except my opinions and musings. He does, and so perhaps unfairly on my part, I am expecting more from him. I was not angry, more confused than anything else. I know we are not entitled to have this info, and many of you view it as a gift. I'm deeply sorry that I ruined that for you. That was not my intention at all. I was trying to convey something w/out being brutal. Direct and very to the point, absolutely. That's my style. My husband would probably sympathize w/ Tony and a lot of you.....

But if it would get him back here for you, I will bow out of this thread. (And not in a huff or a snit, which is so not me.) Maybe it's for the best. A very few of my fellow WS members "get" me and what I was trying to say, but the majority of you were not questioning his motives for posting, so that should win out.

Again, I am sorry I drove him away. I'm a straight shooter, a very cynical person who likes bottom lines. It is not the first time it has landed me in a situation like this.

So, Tony, if you are reading.....come back for the members who had great questions for you and were looking forward to more time with you. I am sorry you felt you have to leave.
Hi eunice! I don't know if you ever took part in the thread when Exit13 posted? He was a friend and roommate of one of Casey's close friends, and he knew Annie very well. I am sure you can find that thread if you would like to go over it. :) Anyhow, when Exit was posting, he refused to answer certain things, many things actually, even when pressed. But everyone was perfectly courteous to him...and he KNEW Casey in REAL life and could enlighten us far more than Mr. Padilla could ever hope to...so I am just confused by the attitudes directed toward him, my own included at times...I think it is repressed anger that we harbor because he A.) Bailed her out in the first place and B.) Had nice things to say about some people whom we have come to know INTIMATELY through all of this are NOT nice people...

So we put the screws to him...Myself included at times, but for me, respectfully...I told him some stories to show MY point of view on the subject and left it there at his feet. What he does with it from that point is squarely in HIS corner and no longer an issue for me...I said my piece told my tale and moved right on down the line...We here are emotionally vested in this case, and we are passionate about it and there is not a thing wrong with it. Tony is a grown man and fully capable of dealing with our passion or not...again, that falls squarely in his corner...we cannot force him to come back, and there is no use running away either. If he does come back you should not exclude yourself but just remember to be kind and all will be well...:blowkiss:

When you listen to the LP interview with LE, Lenny states that the thought came during a conversation he had with a buddy of his in New York.
I wish I had asked TP who exactly this buddy was. Oh well.

Yes, a buddy in NY that apparently has ties to FOX network, if I read correctly between those gaping lines he left for us to read between.

Yes, a buddy in NY that apparently has ties to FOX network, if I read correctly between those gaping lines he left for us to read between.
Which may be the reason LP is in touch with JB. They're buds too, right?

Oh yeah and another thing eunice? I am exactly the same as you...too straightforward for my own good! I had a friend, my best friend actually, tell me once that I was the very nicest Bi$ch she had ever had the pleasure to know...I shoot straight from the hip like you and don't pull any punches and am OFTEN misunderstood. Lots of times I have been thought to have sounded "angry" when I was not and you know what? That's just me and I think that's just you too...Your husband and mine would have LOTS to talk about! lol

Tony first alludes to more info coming on 9-6-09 in thread for Tracy audio pg 25.

He was responding to magic-cat about Tracy. It is 2 quote down..I am not good at bring that quote here. He says more info coming out in a couple of weeks.

So maybe this has something to do with Tracy, Rob, Tony?

I wish I had asked TP who exactly this buddy was. Oh well.

Well, we can pose that as a question for him WHEN he returns, for I have a feeling he may just pop back in at some point. I'm not sure if he would be able to tell us, but we can ask and see. So, TP, can you? Tell us the name of LP's buddy in NY? Oooh! And tell LP Chefmom lubs him! :blowkiss:

Which may be the reason LP is in touch with JB. They're buds too, right?

Ya know! I don't really see LP being "buds" with JB. I can see LP doing business with whomever he feels it necessary to to remain as an insider in this case, but not necessarily being his pal, KWIM? LP has been, IMO, one of the "good guys" in this debacle, albeit an angel with dirty wings if you will. I mean, he is an admitted "media wh*re" and we know he loves the spotlight. But, I think his intentions for Caylee were always honorable and heartfelt. JB is doing what he is supposed to be doing, and that is trying to keep KC from getting a needle. However, I question his ethics a great deal. I expect more from an officer of the court.

I'm still catching up and am on page 24, but I swear I feel like I'm playing the game "Is it bigger than a bread box?". Tony tosses us a little tease and now we're all chompin' at the bit to find out what he's hinting about! LOL!

I'm still catching up and am on page 24, but I swear I feel like I'm playing the game "Is it bigger than a bread box?". Tony tosses us a little tease and now we're all chompin' at the bit to find out what he's hinting about! LOL!

Lol! Like Pavlov's dogs we are!

I think we're all desperate for any bit of news. I need to believe justice will win out.

Ya know! I don't really see LP being "buds" with JB. I can see LP doing business with whomever he feels it necessary to to remain as an insider in this case, but not necessarily being his pal, KWIM? LP has been, IMO, one of the "good guys" in this debacle, albeit an angel with dirty wings if you will. I mean, he is an admitted "media wh*re" and we know he loves the spotlight. But, I think his intentions for Caylee were always honorable and heartfelt. JB is doing what he is supposed to be doing, and that is trying to keep KC from getting a needle. However, I question his ethics a great deal. I expect more from an officer of the court.

I believe that JB is keeping this case in the spotlight with crazy stuff not to prevent KC from getting the needle but for the money...and only for the money. He has been able to get attorneys fees paid for ..selling pics and Caylee videos, a major tv station is paying for all kinds of stuff.

JB..according to LP's interview was on Geraldos boat..It is all about building his bank account..IMO

Magic-cat put it very well when she said "anticipation makes the prize much sweeter" :)

Off to bed...if Tony doesn't have a change of heart, I hope this thread is closed. JMOO, but we could open a thread about Tony Interviews or something. Just won't be the same on this one without him.

Nighters! :blowkiss:

No...I meant JB and the mystery man from FOX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila