Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it ever determined why TMc sought immunity? What could she have done or not done that would cause her to seek it?

Problem is Jon with revoking her bond right away, LP was out $50,000 whether she was back in jail or out. He at least had someone on the inside and maybe LP felt there was a chance KC may have said something that would lead him to Caylee. Plus LE was not in a position to "crack her" because she had an attorney we certainly saw that when KC was brought in on the new charges. So we shall see what kind of information Tracy has some time this week and that will tell us whether or not LP truly wasted his money. LP certainly does not look like he feels he lost this one, quite the contrary.

Was it ever determined why TMc sought immunity? What could she have done or not done that would cause her to seek it?

Do you think Tracy was concerned with the "Privacy Agreement" issue?

Ah, the $64,000 question! I've never even heard a good guess on this one.

Ah, the $64,000 question! I've never even heard a good guess on this one.

Tracy asking for immunity is also being discussed on another thread and the most reasonable possible explanation I have read so far (from poster in that thread) was someone who suggested that Tracy/LP were concerned about an illegal wiretapping issue, which is where my thinking is now going. Anyone know what the specific wiretapping law is in Florida?

EDIT: Faefrost posted the wiretapping suggestion on the "Big Win..." thread...want to give proper credit!!

Tracy asking for immunity is also being discussed on another thread and the most reasonable possible explanation I have read so far (from poster in that thread) was someone who suggested that Tracy/LP were concerned about an illegal wiretapping issue, which is where my thinking is now going. Anyone know what the specific wiretapping law is in Florida?

EDIT: Faefrost posted the wiretapping suggestion on the "Big Win..." thread...want to give proper credit!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe. But if Tracy was inside the house, why would she be involved with wiretaps? I doubt she was the one who placed them as her attention was on Gorgeous, not every lampshade or a/c duct. Or wherever they were placed.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe. But if Tracy was inside the house, why would she be involved with wiretaps? I doubt she was the one who placed them as her attention was on Gorgeous, not every lampshade or a/c duct. Or wherever they were placed.

Perhaps her body or personal effects were wired for sound, then being monitored by the group outside in the trailer?

Perhaps her body or personal effects were wired for sound, then being monitored by the group outside in the trailer?

Possssssssssssssibly.

But it doesn't feel right to me - no specific reason that I can explain.

I supposed I should go to that thread and not clog this one up with the wrong topic. Sorry.

Any idea if Tony's coming back any time soon? Still lots of questions that need to be answered.

I hope he's not considering writing a book (at this juncture--before the trial). And I wished he'd never "joked" about it.

Why? Because it makes his potential testimony at the trial appear to be prejudiced. Don't you remember all those good witnesses they had in the O.J. trial who simply gave one paid interview (or two) before the trial and therefore they weren't even called as a State's witness/es? [One witness allegedly saw O.J. in the white bronco speeding away from the crime and almost hit their car at an intersection! The State did not call the witness because of the paid interviews this witness gave before trial.] Of course, the State can still call the witness but the defense would make mincemeat of a witness who has said before that they were considering writing a book. While it may be a book of "gospel truths", it still appears to color the witnesses testimony. You know the "appearance of a prejudice" is just as bad as "having a prejudice".

And, for the record, the defense will have a field day with RMorales because he allegedly gave all those interviews to the news tabloids (allegedly for $$$).

I'm gonna get sassy and say, "Mark my words" on this issue. If TP takes the stand, and if anyone from the defense, even tangentially, finds out that TP even joked about writing a book, it will be a cause for grilling. If TP ends up having anything interesting to testify to (regarding something Casey allegedly said or did) then once the defense questions him they will put it in the jurors' minds that he is only testifying the way he is because he wants to put it in a book afterwards and has a personal interest in Casey being found guilty.

There is a reason you are told not to talk about your testimony and not to give interviews (especially PAID interviews).

Agreed. But, are we certain it was genuinely TP who posted here??? I have not read all the posts, but was he verified??

Sorry for my ignorance.

If I remember correctly, Tricia verified that it was Tony posting, when he came onto the boards last year.

IIRC she lawyered up and was reluctant to speak with LE without some sort immunity...well we know she did speak with LE but are we certain she got any sort of immunity?

I also can't imagine what she could have done or not, or perhaps seen or overheard that she felt she needed to seek immunity for?

I understand your reasoning; and AZlawyer posted similarly. I just hope that the whole fraud upon the court thing will be followed up on anyway.

nonooo, Akk, LOL- it isn't my reasoning! I was saying "out loud" what I think JoseB's attitude about it will probably be.

I hope Tony pushes it, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't. I don't care if he feels it isn't his "job" to do so, IMO as citizens of this country it is everyones job to report a crime committed by an attorney. It's people like JoseB that give lawyers a bad name- dude makes me sick! :sick:

nonooo, Akk, LOL- it isn't my reasoning! I was saying "out loud" what I think JoseB's attitude about it will probably be.

I hope Tony pushes it, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't. I don't care if he feels it isn't his "job" to do so, IMO as citizens of this country it is everyones job to report a crime committed by an attorney. It's people like JoseB that give lawyers a bad name- dude makes me sick! :sick:

I hope he does, too. Amid the noxious fumes from this case, I need something for pure entertainment value. Watching Jose go down works for me.

IIRC she lawyered up and was reluctant to speak with LE without some sort immunity...well we know she did speak with LE but are we certain she got any sort of immunity?

I also can't imagine what she could have done or not, or perhaps seen or overheard that she felt she needed to seek immunity for?

Maybe Tracy saw or heard something which led her to believe Caylee had been killed and wanted immunity for not reporting it? Or something along those lines? imo

Do you think it is possible that SA told him they would ask for the original in court and check to make sure there were no changes? If SA does not get the original as requested they may tell TP that he now is the one who needs to pursue this matter with the FL Bar?

I would think the SA would be obligated to follow through if they have reason to believe JB is or might be playing fast and loose with the evidence, just in order to minimize KC's chances for an appeal later if it is proven that JB did falsify any evidence. If the SA knows or believes JB is doing anything which might trigger an appeal later, then I think they are bound to pursue it now.

TMc was certainly worried about something, so much so that she wanted immunity and an attorney right quick.

Weren't we told the night that KC was arrested during the NG show that it was TMc that stood beside CA, with arm around her as they carted KC off? If that was her, looks like she ingratiated herself very well to the family(CA esp.). I can see LP wanting to use her to plant wire taps or some kind of listening devices. She would be the perfect person. LP probably told that whole family that TMc was not to leave KC's side, ever, as they had to protect their asset and if they didn't agree, that was a deal breaker. Maybe they were using reverse psychology on the family, so that TMc set up a situation where she "allowed" the family to spend some time together after making it seem like the A's are begging for it (but she makes them swear to not tell LP). Now they go off into a room or better yet, out in the back yard and she is left free to set up the listening devices. Hey, I've seen the show Dog the Bounty Hunter and I know I've heard them say they use these kind of reverse psychology tactics all the time. :)

She wanted a lawyer fast, once her name came up. IMO, she is worried over either setting listening traps or she got too close to the A family and gave some stuff away(to the A's) that she shouldn't have and she is worried that "whatever it is, if it's not the law coming after her, that CA will be unleashed on her". Ever hear that saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? Imagine it being "Hell hath no fury like CA(mother of KC--who may have been played by TMc) scorned". If I thought I was in CA's crosshairs? I'd be scared! Just sayin. IMO

If TP doesn't push it and the SA for some strange reason doesn't, wouldn't the judge at least have some duty to report that a lawyer that came before him on a DP case altered original documents and tried to enter the altered documents as evidence? I would think the judge would have no choice but to report this. If not, our legal system is gravely ill. And I would hope that it doesn't matter what TP wants, that the judge is obligated to report it. MOO

If TP doesn't push it and the SA for some strange reason doesn't, wouldn't the judge at least have some duty to report that a lawyer that came before him on a DP case altered original documents and tried to enter the altered documents as evidence? I would think the judge would have no choice but to report this. If not, our legal system is gravely ill. And I would hope that it doesn't matter what TP wants, that the judge is obligated to report it. MOO

The SA has no duty or authority to follow up on the "altered document" issue, because it is no longer relevant to any issue before the court. The judge could and should report it to the Bar IF he had any evidence of the alteration, but he doesn't. And he won't waste time in a DP case holding a hearing to find out whether a document that doesn't matter to the case was altered.

Again, TP is the only one in any position to go to the Bar, because he is the only one with evidence (i.e., his own knowledge) of the alleged alteration. Once he tells the Bar, the Bar will ask JB for the original agreement. They don't care if it's relevant to any case or not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico