Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, I'm bumping this question up for my fellow sleuther. Thanks!

Sorry I never got to that. We swept the house because Rob did not want law enforcement listening to our conversations. I do believe that the police swept the house before Casey came back.

Did KC ever talk about how much she missed Caylee? Were there places in the house or back yard that KC stayed clear of? Did KC ever ask y'all if she could go and search for KC and y'all go with her?

Tony, I'm bumping this question up for my fellow sleuther. Thanks!
...and I see my grammar stunk! Thanks Kimster!! Here I was so sure I figured out what may come next...only to be wrong.

Did you ever ask your uncle why he was in contact with JB?

Sorry...I kicked myself for not asking this earlier. LOL

Are you coming back to FL for the trial or just going to watch it from afar?

No apologies whatsoever needed. I really do not take this personal at all. Not to sound cocky but I know what the truth is and that is all I am interested in. I completely understand this is a place where people have fun expressing their views and I totally respect that. This is your forum not mine. I just appreciate the opportunity to come here to clear some things up.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for the time (and patience) you have put in.

I have a question that pertains to the documents you and the others signed. It has struck me odd since the first time I heard it that everybody met up in what has been described as a sort of warehouse building. George Anthony, when asked about this on the stand recently, stated it wasn't a warehouse area but an office area.

Could you confirm which it was?

But once you do that - I'm assuming that it was NOT JB's office, correct? And that's the point that has confused me from the first time I heard of this "clandestined" first meeting. I'm assuming JB set that up, correct? I mean, you guys didn't fly into Florida to take care of business and then request "hey, Jose, find us a secret place to meet so the media won't bother us" - did you? I'm guessing no.

So here's what I'm dying to know - if the above assumptions are correct and the entire secret location was JB's idea, was this really to prevent media invasion? or was it maybe because he didn't want to be at his office where things could be taken care of properly? I mean it just seems odd to get you guys in a location to sign papers where they couldn't be copied, etc.

Were there any comments made to you that would lead to more of a reason for this off-site meeting?

Thanks again!

Will the "news" we are to receive soon come out in a doc dump?

Did KC ever talk about how much she missed Caylee? Were there places in the house or back yard that KC stayed clear of? Did KC ever ask y'all if she could go and search for KC and y'all go with her?

Everybody has suspicions about the backyard. She cruised around back there all the time but not in a way to cover anything up. Tracy smokes and Casey would go outside with her all the time. They would walk around and just talk. Tracy thought the same way that maybe there was somewhere she would shy away from but she never did. She really couldn't go search and we really did not want her to either. Rob told her over and over again to give him something real to go look for Caylee but there was nothing.

Hi Tony,

Good to see you again. You have said there is info coming out soon that you cannot yet discuss. Will we know when it comes out that is what you were talking about? Will you then come here and discuss it with us? Thanks.

It's been over a week since the hearing. Does anyone have the links to the pressers JB has done "denouncing the scurrilous accusations" and demanding the state issue an apology? How about the pressers claiming the state is out to get him, what is it? Oh yeah, "harass, intimidate and embarrass" him? Anything about those "unfounded accusations designed to taint the jury pool" against his poor innocent client? Anything?

Really? JB has kept his mouth shut this week; how odd.

Embarrass JB? Nobody HAS to embarrass him! He's doing a fine job of it all by himself!

Hi from Canada, Tony. Do you ever wish you had not become involved in this rather bizarre case? Do you agree it's bizarre in many ways?

Hi Tony,

Thank you for the time (and patience) you have put in.

I have a question that pertains to the documents you and the others signed. It has struck me odd since the first time I heard it that everybody met up in what has been described as a sort of warehouse building. George Anthony, when asked about this on the stand recently, stated it wasn't a warehouse area but an office area.

Could you confirm which it was?

But once you do that - I'm assuming that it was NOT JB's office, correct? And that's the point that has confused me from the first time I heard of this "clandestined" first meeting. I'm assuming JB set that up, correct? I mean, you guys didn't fly into Florida to take care of business and then request "hey, Jose, find us a secret place to meet so the media won't bother us" - did you? I'm guessing no.

So here's what I'm dying to know - if the above assumptions are correct and the entire secret location was JB's idea, was this really to prevent media invasion? or was it maybe because he didn't want to be at his office where things could be taken care of properly? I mean it just seems odd to get you guys in a location to sign papers where they couldn't be copied, etc.

Were there any comments made to you that would lead to more of a reason for this off-site meeting?

Thanks again!

We flew in on Sunday. I put it out there that we were on different flights but we were all on the same flight. Tracy and I went to the vigil as spectators. Nobody knew who we were. Rob and LP showed up later. They began speaking with Lee. Following the vigil Rob told us that Lee gave them an address for us to sit down and talk. It was an office complex that somebody had space in. Jose had absolutely nothing to do with that meeting. He was not there. We met from 10 pm until about 2 am just talking about details. That was a very emotional meeting. Lots of crying. No yelling or anything just a lot of sad crying. That was where we really bonded. George came up to me and hugged me and said how much he appreciated what we were trying to do to help their family. He expressed how much he wanted Caylee back. I felt so sorry for him that night. You could see immediately how torn up he was. We all wanted to help so bad. Cindy and Leonard seemed to hit it off as well but we now know how much Cindy despises LP as does LP to Cindy. The next day (Monday) we met with Jose at his office. That was the first time we met with him and that is where we signed the agreement. I hope I answered your question. If not shoot the details of what I missed.

Sorry I never got to that. We swept the house because Rob did not want law enforcement listening to our conversations. I do believe that the police swept the house before Casey came back.
Anybody find anything? That's a whole lot of sweeping.

We flew in on Sunday. I put it out there that we were on different flights but we were all on the same flight. Tracy and I went to the vigil as spectators. Nobody knew who we were. Rob and LP showed up later. They began speaking with Lee. Following the vigil Rob told us that Lee gave them an address for us to sit down and talk. It was an office complex that somebody had space in. Jose had absolutely nothing to do with that meeting. He was not there. We met from 10 pm until about 2 am just talking about details. That was a very emotional meeting. Lots of crying. No yelling or anything just a lot of sad crying. That was where we really bonded. George came up to me and hugged me and said how much he appreciated what we were trying to do to help their family. He expressed how much he wanted Caylee back. I felt so sorry for him that night. You could see immediately how torn up he was. We all wanted to help so bad. Cindy and Leonard seemed to hit it off as well but we now know how much Cindy despises LP as does LP to Cindy. The next day (Monday) we met with Jose at his office. That was the first time we met with him and that is where we signed the agreement. I hope I answered your question. If not shoot the details of what I missed.

NOPE! That gets a LOT cleared up for me. Thank you!

Hi from Canada, Tony. Do you ever wish you had not become involved in this rather bizarre case? Do you agree it's bizarre in many ways?

Yes I do wish at times that I should have never got involved. If I would have known now the situation I would have never gone. This case is even more bizarre than you can imagine!!!

Hi Tony,

Good to see you again. You have said there is info coming out soon that you cannot yet discuss. Will we know when it comes out that is what you were talking about? Will you then come here and discuss it with us? Thanks.

I will definitely come bak when those things come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme