Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final post. Please read what I wrote on page 11 on this forum. I hope no matter what happens is that there is justice for Caylee in this case!!!! Regardless of all the egos involved in this case.

I merely jumped in here to explain what truths and inaccuracies are surrounding the case. Not to stir up the waters as you say. Again I really respect this forum. However it seems that numerous people think differently about my coming here (liking the A's, throwing LP under the bus, working for the defense, not filing a complaint and so on). I was just trying to give you answers to what I knew to be true. Not try to have everybody sitting on pins and needles waiting for the big "bombshell". That was not my intent. So after reading and thinking about some accusations and horrible theories *advertiser censored*, this will be my last post and I am done here. Sorry if this upsets anybody but that way I dont have to defend myself or get everybody in a frenzy. I have never lied on any of my posts but it's obvious people think I have an agenda here so that's enough for me.

Please don't leave because of a few people. We don't know who they are any more than they know who we are. The thoughts of a few shouldn't ruin it for everyone. I have really enjoyed you coming here and answering our questions.

Mr. Padilla,
Please stay. We appreciate you coming here to answer questions.

Tie 2-2. She scored both goals.

I have a question for you but firstly i wanted to say i find your business interesting. We dont have bail bondsmen here in England and this case was the first time i had ever heard of them.

Secondly you and Rob seemed to get on with Cindy better than Leonard? Looking at the way Cindy seems to like hugging men do you think it could be because you pair are younger and better looking than Leonard lol?

Final post. Please read what I wrote on page 11 on this forum. I hope no matter what happens is that there is justice for Caylee in this case!!!! Regardless of all the egos involved in this case.

I hope you will reconsider this being your final post. I have yet to read page 11 but one thing about some posts that I hope you will try to understand. Since it is the written word it is easy to misinterpret some of the information being posted and the tone. I will give a quick example and hopefully you will think about it. I was kidnapped and raped by a man who escaped from prison here in FL. I brought that up to help put something into context regarding a post. The rude comments and negativity that I got after that statement really hurt my feelings. But now knowing how some members post the written word I feel that I was reading more into it than was actually being said. Again, words can be hard to interpret when not hearing the diction or dialect behind a statement. I hope that you will reconsider leaving. Jusice for Caylee.:blowkiss:

Oh Crap! Just when I finally had a chance to ask my question when we were both online!

Does anyone know why TP's interview with LE was not released, was there one done, was it released and somehow I missed it?

Now this makes me mad. He is the only person involved in all of this "brave" enough to come on here and answer our questions. The comment of a few have ruined talking to him for the rest of us. If you didn't believe what he was saying, or want to talk respectfully to him, then go to another thread. There are plenty. He was answering all of the questions that were asked that he felt he could. He clearly admitted that he wanted justice for Caylee, which is what this is supposed to be about. To make someone feel that they are not welcome here and trying to "stir" up stuff was not nice. I would rather see users banned for not treating each other with respect. If speaking my mind here gets me banned, then I am sorry. I try to treat each member, even the ones that I don't agree with their theory, with respect. I am sorry that everyone doesn't see it that way. No need having a thread for Tony Padilla when a few users have chased him away. Thanks guys.

Thanks for answering but it's all so vague I can't believe the many pages of speculation that followed!

MOO

I would like to add that having followed this case since the very beginning and having been repeatedly shocked and dismayed by the behaviours of pretty much every one involved (included LE at times) that at this point, NOTHING would surprise me in the least!

:confused:

I'm thinking the same thing...haven't we seen and heard it all...I can't imagine anything at this point that would shock or surprise me. I think I have considered every bizarre possibility in this case, from CA being the real murderer, to Caylee drowning on CA's watch, to Casey being perfectly sane and innocent being set up by her totally insane mother. Yep, I've considered it all so nothing is going to surprise or shock me...p!ss me off maybe but certainly not shock me.

5. It is something coming from the CA/GA.

I guess this is possible, but regardless of what it is, it would be irrelevant at this point since nothing they claim is believable anymore.

snipped and bolded by me...
Boy oh boy, I second that!!! :clap:

Patty - I have read every single post. On Tony's thread and on every other thread on this forum. Thanks. But I am still very confused about all of the energy here about the information that will surprise us all.

I will continue to read as the case progresses.

:)
Did I say something offensive?

:confused:

Wow, I go to the other room for a few minutes, come back to find it got HOT in the Kitchen.

There were quotes questioning "why was he posting here" "how would he have information".

We don't question other users why the are posting here. He has information because he has been around all of these people while we haven't. Why are you posting here? Is it to find out what happened to Caylee? Then why chase off someone that might can give some answers, no matter how small. I don't see anything rude about questioning a user, but to imply that they are telling lies and not here for justice of Caylee is rude IMHO...

Like I said in my post...it was his thread...not mine...not yours...if you don't believe him or want to ask him questions, go to another thread. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Go to the general threads if you want to just ask each other questions. The Tony Padilla thread was for legitimate questions for Tony and for us to see his answers.

I asked Tony why his interview with LE was never released, he must have done one with them.
Curious why his was held back, or was it? Maybe I missed it?

Wow, I go to the other room for a few minutes, come back to find it got HOT in the Kitchen.
Nope - it didn't really get "hot in kitchen". I said nothing derogatory or mean or incitive but I seem to have provoked a wrath unwarrented. I am truly sorry. That wasn't my intent. I love this place and all that it does and that it represents and hope that I am not the (single) cause of this (TP's) decision to leave and no longer post. If I am, then I can only assume that there was no backbone there to begin with...

Nope - it didn't really get "hot in kitchen". I said nothing derogatory or mean or incitive but I seem to have provoked a wrath unwarrented. I am truly sorry. That wasn't my intent. I love this place and all that it does and that it represents and hope that I am not the (single) cause of this (TP's) decision to leave and no longer post. If I am, then I can only assume that there was no backbone there to begin with...

Is TP leaving the thread??? OMG I'm so freakin' confused! I'm not sure who said what or whatever but I know it wasn't anything you said PP.
Going back a page or two to read what I have obviously missed.:confused:

closing for review. thanks I'll reopen in a bit.

I am going to go ahead and reopen this thread.
Regardless of what anyone else on this thread says, each of us has the responsibility to be respectful and not get in the mud. if someone else breaks the rules or is rude, don't respond in kind or get down in the dirt. alert and carry on discussion in a constructive way.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member