Tony Padilla Q&A

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thought... maybe JB IS that stupid. Thinking back to the stuff he had on his website, I wouldn't put it past JB forging this doc. Remember his website and the false advertising about himself? He was boasting about stuff he had never actually done - and he got called out on it and was told to take it down by the Florida Bar. Maybe he did indeed forge the doc and AL never questioned him about it because she was knee deep in other stuff regarding this case. Just saying!

Maybe it's just that important that he decided to risk the forgery. He may have weighed the risks vs the benefits. Worse case scenario... the motion gets thrown out. Best case scenario...very damning testimony gets thrown out.

I have a feeling JB is conveniently going to tell Judge Stickland in a crackly voice that he can't seem to locate the original!

The original is with the lost cell phone in KCs Universal office.

ZG is sitting in said office, reading it (or editing it) as we speak.

Maybe what is was was a bad choice of words?

I know I don't always say things the best way I can. I've edited simple posts like 20 times before. Tony probably doesn't have as much time to devote to posting as I do.

It's hard, without vocal tone and body language.

Emoticons help, but......

Tony,
Thank you from coming here and telling us the truth as you see it. And not jumping on a band wagon to tell us only what we want to hear. So Casey can act 'nice." I'm not really shocked about that.

I totally understand what your saying about LP. And I agree that you can speak your mind, and still LOVE HIM. I"m like that with my friends and family. I totally get it.

Thanks for coming and shedding some light on a few things. Your comments are very helpful.

Or SHOES!!! Didja notice he was wearing flip-flops? to COURT??? KNOWING that he would be called to the stand???!!! :confused:

Well, I live in California.

A juror once arrived in a Star Trek costume.

Maybe it's just that important that he decided to risk the forgery. He may have weighed the risks vs the benefits. Worse case scenario... the motion gets thrown out. Best case scenario...very damning testimony gets thrown out.

Wouldn't the worst case scenario be that he gets disbarred over it?

Seems like providing forged docs to the court by an "officer of the court" would have much more serious consequences than just having the motion thrown out.

Tony's "unpopular" statements about the Grunds, Casey, etc. will give us an invaluable preview of what is to come from the defense during the trial. While he's giving us his time tonight, let's question and learn everything we possibly can, everything he's willing to share, rather than protest with our own opinions. We already know what we think.
:blowkiss:

Precisely!

O/T but I was just thinking about JB and all the less than up and up things he has done. Is there a thread that lists all of his "mistakes" or "mis steps"? I mean he's done more than a few shady things and all he ever gets a slap on the hand (if that). I can't believe this guy is even allowed to practice law. Before he took the bar exam wasn't there something in his background that he had to "fix" before he was even allowed to go through the bar exam process?

Tony,
why can't you talk about any of this? There is no legal reasons why is there? just curious..... thanks ahead of time.
He's a potential state's witness so he has to choose the words and subjects he speaks about very carefully. Any hint of bias against KC or her family makes his testimony easily discredited.

IF it happened, I don't believe LKB and AL and Macaluso would not have been a part of it. I'm not sure how LKB, AL and Macaluso tolerate JB as it is...

If the document is real JB has the original. The truth of the situation should be within reach...good luck to JB explaining things to his co-chair attorneys and the judge if it isn't.

I could see Macaluso going with it possibly. Whatever happened to that trouble he was in with the CA Bar over "accidently borrowing" funds from a clients trust account?

Seems like providing forged docs to the court by an "officer of the court" would have much more serious consequences than just having the motion thrown out.

That's always a possibility. But there is also a possibility that he will say that he had forgotten that Tony had signed a separate document. As long as he produces the correct documents it will probably be overlooked.

I could see Macaluso going with it possibly. Whatever happened to that trouble he was in with the CA Bar over "accidently borrowing" funds from a clients trust account?

yeah...opps...I accidently borrowed some of your money!

I'm thinking that he may remember that TP didn't retain his own copy so that he can claim he misplaced the document. I wouldn't think that would lead to disbarrment. But, you're right, if they can prove the forgery that may be the last straw for the FBA.

I'm thinking that he may remember that TP didn't retain his own copy so that he can claim he misplaced the document. I wouldn't think that would lead to disbarrment. But, you're right, if they can prove the forgery that may be the last straw for the FBA.

Shoot. Not ole JB. That guy has 9 lives. {{{{ sarcasim }}}}

I thought Tony looked pretty spiffy this morning on television. Good to see he knows how to dress for an occasion. ;)

About that, it strikes me that a forged/altered document would fuel arguments for inadequate counsel if not having other ramifications for JB, say, oh, being disbarred. If this can be proven does anyone know what the consequences might be for all involved? This concerns me greatly.

Forgive me my ignorance, but If Tony doesn't have a copy can it be proved that it was forged or altered?

Didn't TP say earlier that he was in such a hurry or in a tizzy that he doesn't remember what he signed and that he forgot to ask for a copy? Could it be that he did sign an agreement afterall and that this doc is not forged? I may have that wrong, so I better go back and search for that post by TP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13