Tony Padilla Q&A

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a tad OT,but I think our anonimity here allows us to speak more freely ,and perhaps more harshly ,than we would if everyone knew who we are.Speaking just for myself ,of course. :cool:

Exactly! I still don't agree with those A's, but as i think about it - it's becoming more clear why TP feels the way he does. He's a compassionate human being! :blowkiss:

I'll do my part too! I am impressed with how long they have gone without making a show of thiings. They have been very low key for awhile now (esp Lee) and for that I give 'em props but that's about as good as it gets from me.

I was impressed, too. That diminished somewhat when GA took the stand Friday and had that same put-upon demeanor as he answered questions from LDB. It was just so beneath him to be up there. The seriousness of getting to the truth of his granddaughter's death didn't even warrant a belt and tucked in shirt.

BBM, well that's the understatement of the year considering she's sitting in jail awaiting trial for murder and check fraud charges.

As far as I know, Mr. Grund hasn't murdered anyone, robbed them blind, or ran LE all over town telling outrageous lies. If he has, please do share. I didn't realize you had a close enough relationship with him to deem him a nut.

It seems strange to me that as long as the As don't cross you, all is good. What about all the other lives being torn about by them? Do they matter to you? How do you think it makes them feel when you go on National TV and call Casey a nice, respectful girl? Most of all, what about Caylee?

Will you continue to do TV appearances?

It's his job, his livelihood.. dealing with people like this. The man is in contact with probably as many "psychopath's" as Brini is- on a day to day basis. If he goes on TV or the internet talking crap about clients past or present who's gonna want to call him for bond? I wouldn't! Most criminals (and often times their family members) have huge trust issues... when they are arrested they want to surround themselves with people who seem "like minded", who seem to understand them, people who aren't judgemental. There is no way Tony would stay in business if he went on TV and judged criminals... we are his boss!

Did I read that Tony will be back tonight? I thought I saw him say he had to go to work for a couple of hours. I missed him again! LOL

It's his job, his livelihood.. dealing with people like this. The man is in contact with probably as many "psychopath's" as Brini is- on a day to day basis. If he goes on TV or the internet talking crap about clients past or present who's gonna want to call him for bond? I wouldn't! Most criminals (and often times their family members) have huge trust issues... when they are arrested they want to surround themselves with people who seem "like minded", who seem to understand them, people who aren't judgemental. There is no way Tony would stay in business if he went on TV and judged criminals... we are his boss!

I really do see what your saying but what about putting people down like Mr Grund one of the people we have felt has been one of KC's victims? Am I just not understanding? Please tell me if I do not understand. TIA.

I was impressed, too. That diminished somewhat when GA took the stand Friday and had that same put-upon demeanor as he answered questions from LDB. It was just so beneath him to be up there. The seriousness of getting to the truth of his granddaughter's death didn't even warrant a belt and tucked in shirt.

What ever happened to dressing properly for court? Gee, back in the day, you wore your Sunday best to a courtroom.

I'm getting a tad OT,but I think our anonimity here allows us to speak more freely ,and perhaps more harshly ,than we would if everyone knew who we are.Speaking just for myself ,of course. :cool:

Speak for yourself, MJ.

I am a gentle and timid creature. :blushing::angel::angel2::innocent:

Tony's "unpopular" statements about the Grunds, Casey, etc. will give us an invaluable preview of what is to come from the defense during the trial. While he's giving us his time tonight, let's question and learn everything we possibly can, everything he's willing to share, rather than protest with our own opinions. We already know what we think.
:blowkiss:

Or SHOES!!! Didja notice he was wearing flip-flops? to COURT??? KNOWING that he would be called to the stand???!!! :confused:

LOL...Me too. Alway a day late and a dollar short.

uh huhh :nod:! Oh well no biggie, the only person paying attention to me is me anyway! and I almost always agree with myself so it's not so bad! :)

I think the possibility that Casey's lead defense attorney possibly forged a document is a shocker.

If he did it, he might be feeling the same way Casey did on July 15 when her mother burst into Tony's apartment. S***. Now what so I do?

I really do see what your saying but what about putting people down like Mr Grund one of the people we have felt has been one of KC's victims? Am I just not understanding? Please tell me if I do not understand. TIA.

You make a very good point!

What ever happened to dressing properly for court? Gee, back in the day, you wore your Sunday best to a courtroom.

Hello! I thought the same thing! Sorry, someone should really educate George on what he should wear to court. I realize it's hot in Florida (I live here) but a nice button down and a tie would be more appropriate. JMO!

I think the possibility that Casey's lead defense attorney possibly forged a document is a shocker.

If he did it, he might be feeling the same way Casey did on July 15 when her mother burst into Tony's apartment. S***. Now what so I do?

About that, it strikes me that a forged/altered document would fuel arguments for inadequate counsel if not having other ramifications for JB, say, oh, being disbarred. If this can be proven does anyone know what the consequences might be for all involved? This concerns me greatly.

He can be a victim and still be considered "a nut", imo. ;)

So why go on TV at all? A simple thank you for a nice home-cooked meal while a child is missing would suffice. I think it's a slap in the face to all of Casey's/A's victims to hear him say Casey is a nice, respectful person. They tried to pin this crime on someone else. Just about all her friends had to hire lawyers to defend themselves against whatever the scheme team comes up with.

uh huhh :nod:! Oh well no biggie, the only person paying attention to me is me anyway! and I almost always agree with myself so it's not so bad! :)

You are really making me LOL. OLG you are one funny girl. I love your sense humor. Thanks.

About that, it strikes me that a forged/altered document would fuel arguments for inadequate counsel if not having other ramifications for JB, say, oh, being disbarred. If this can be proven does anyone know what the consequences might be for all involved? This concerns me greatly.

As much as I want to believe JB would try to pull off such a thing, at the same time why in the world would he risk his career? Is he that stupid? I know AL surely can't be....sooooooooooooooooo....what is up with this DOC? Was it forged or not?

Or SHOES!!! Didja notice he was wearing flip-flops? to COURT??? KNOWING that he would be called to the stand???!!! :confused:
No, I didn't notice that. He never would've made it past the metal detectors in our courts without his shirt tucked in, let alone sportin' flip-flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi